TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Championships (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=570)
-   -   The SS Dementieva docks in Los Angeles thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=203061)

Dementinator Nov 6th, 2005 10:16 PM

The SS Dementieva docks in Los Angeles thread

Seein as there isnt a thread for the glorious Lena D though I had better start one..

Well...Good Luck Elena ,do your best and cause some damage..... :bounce:

doujyr Nov 7th, 2005 12:51 AM

elena has recently beaten all the other 3 in her group. has a good chance of making the semis. :D

UDACHi Nov 7th, 2005 02:06 AM

Best wishes Elena.

We love you babe. :kiss:

UDACHi Nov 7th, 2005 02:08 AM

I know this is stupid, but I've been dying to get it off my chest.

I don't like Elena in dresses. Please wear your shorts to the YEC Elena! ;)

lovlenad Nov 7th, 2005 11:15 AM

may the luck with you Lena.

:sad:

giocab Nov 7th, 2005 02:14 PM

GO LENA :bounce: :bounce:
:worship: :worship: :worship:

giocab Nov 7th, 2005 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyyJ
I know this is stupid, but I've been dying to get it off my chest.

I don't like Elena in dresses. Please wear your shorts to the YEC Elena! ;)

hehe... i can't stand that pink/red dress anymore... but i like it when she wears a skirt and a shirt, or any other thing, i just can stand that dress again!!! :rolleyes:

Dementinator Nov 7th, 2005 03:07 PM

hehe shall we have a whip round and raise some money to get Elena new dresses? shes only worth millions of dollars after all..

I do luv the shorts to ,we need to see more of Elenas legs ,The thighs are soooo muscular its not true ,so we need more of em , they are nice and long too...

cometz9 Nov 8th, 2005 01:30 AM

Go Go Go Lena :woohoo: I'll be thrilled if she wins the YEC on my birthday 11/13

SloKid Nov 8th, 2005 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dementinator
hehe shall we have a whip round and raise some money to get Elena new dresses? shes only worth millions of dollars after all..

I do luv the shorts to ,we need to see more of Elenas legs ,The thighs are soooo muscular its not true ,so we need more of em , they are nice and long too...

I can donate my vCash to the cause ;) :lol:

Come on Lena :bounce:

Swiss Ivo Nov 8th, 2005 09:29 PM

:rocker: Elena Dementieva :rocker:

doujyr Nov 8th, 2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dementinator

would luv to see some abs too. maybe nastya can lend her some stuff? :bounce:

saab95 Nov 9th, 2005 08:57 AM

I do luv the shorts too...
but I prefer to see her win! Good luck!

nizelegz Nov 9th, 2005 11:50 PM

I had the great pleasure of seating behind Elena, Mauresmo and Dechy last night. Very nice girls and I got plenty of autographs. So many people wanted to take pictures with Elena last and she took them :) Good luck Elena!!!

cometz9 Nov 10th, 2005 06:07 AM

i hope Lena can take advantage of Kimmie poor plays and capitalize on a win since 2003. Also, get revenge on Momo :devil: