TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Austrian Aces (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=996)
-   -   Sybille Bammer Thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=201039)

Tennace Oct 27th, 2005 12:05 AM

Sybille Bammer Thread
 
Where are her fans here????

She deserves a thread!! :)

Good Luck Sybille in your match against Douchevina in the 2nd Round of Linz!!!!! :D

Mana Oct 27th, 2005 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennace
Where are her fans here????

She deserves a thread!! :)

Good Luck Sybille in your match against Douchevina in the 2nd Round of Linz!!!!! :D

I agree!!! Go Sybille!!!

Tennace Oct 27th, 2005 07:10 PM

She beat Douchevina and is in the Quarterfinals of Linz!!! A TIER 2!!!! Good Job Sybille!!!!!

Mana Oct 27th, 2005 10:53 PM

She plays my Nadia next. I hope Nadia wins, but I want Sybille to fight!

Ellery Oct 28th, 2005 08:06 PM

Sybille lost to Nadia 62 36 63. Great tournament, Sybille! :kiss: :D

Mana Oct 29th, 2005 04:35 AM

I was so worried when Sybille led 3-1 in the third, but my Nadia pulled thru! Sybille you are an awesome player, I wish you all the best for the future. But I must say...please work on your vollying, there would not be a worse player in the top 500 who vollys as bad as you do:sad: But apart from that, you remind me very much of a Jill Craybas type player;).

alibaby Oct 31st, 2005 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mana
I was so worried when Sybille led 3-1 in the third, but my Nadia pulled thru! Sybille you are an awesome player, I wish you all the best for the future. But I must say...please work on your vollying, there would not be a worse player in the top 500 who vollys as bad as you do:sad: But apart from that, you remind me very much of a Jill Craybas type player;).

yes,an amazing week for sybille!! :bounce: but mana,in all respect,your "volley-argument"is a bit over the board!surely,she can still work on it,but its not THAT bad.and you have to see,that she had some pain on her belly-muscles,which may have had some effect on her game..but then still to fight through,even nearly grabbing the match,is a very,very brave effort,which deserves praise!!thats why i was a bit disappointed with the german commentator,whose only words after the match were:"that was not too great,she will have big problems to get into the top 50"....i think, a bit more respect for that effort would not have been out of place...
but hey,she will go her way,for sure!and i will have a close eye on her from now on,for sure!

Mana Oct 31st, 2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alibaby
yes,an amazing week for sybille!! :bounce: but mana,in all respect,your "volley-argument"is a bit over the board!surely,she can still work on it,but its not THAT bad.and you have to see,that she had some pain on her belly-muscles,which may have had some effect on her game..but then still to fight through,even nearly grabbing the match,is a very,very brave effort,which deserves praise!!thats why i was a bit disappointed with the german commentator,whose only words after the match were:"that was not too great,she will have big problems to get into the top 50"....i think, a bit more respect for that effort would not have been out of place...
but hey,she will go her way,for sure!and i will have a close eye on her from now on,for sure!

:worship: :worship: :angel:

xXSarajevoXx Dec 30th, 2005 11:31 PM

Viel Glück Sybille in Australien! :D

Tennace Feb 3rd, 2006 08:44 PM

WTG Sybille on the Aussie Open 3rd round, good luck the rest of the year!

Mana Feb 6th, 2006 08:08 PM

Good luck this week Bammer the Hammer!

Tennace Feb 11th, 2006 07:54 PM

WTG on your SF this week! Keep doing well in upcoming weeks!

alibaby Mar 9th, 2006 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennace
WTG on your SF this week! Keep doing well in upcoming weeks!

nice start,sybi-baby!! :worship: :kiss: i hope,you can keep up the good work!! :kiss: :kiss:

Xian Mar 10th, 2006 08:48 AM

wd Sybille

for everyone who speas german, she writes a diary at tennisweb.at
http://www.tennisweb.at/specials/view.php?id=788

:wavey:

-sugi- Mar 10th, 2006 02:38 PM

thanks for the diary xian :)

Sybille :hug:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.