TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Serbian Sensations (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=472)
-   -   Ana Timotic in Thailand Open Main Draw!!!!!!!! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=197554)

©@®eLess Oct 8th, 2005 11:36 AM

Ana Timotic in Thailand Open Main Draw!!!!!!!!

thanks to winning Torun 25k and finals in Batumi and Tbilisi she got feed-in for Bangkok!!!!!! And whats more imortant she'll play a qualifier!!!!!!! First MD match for Ana! Ajde Ana!

4-ASAGOE Shinobu JPN vs SERRA ZANETTI Antonella ITA
GARBIN Tathiana ITA vs Q
TIMOTIC Ana SCG vs Q
8-PEER Shahar ISR vs BREMOND Severine FRA

©@®eLess Oct 8th, 2005 11:37 AM

and there's a chance to beat Shahar-she played a tough 3 setter this year vs her!

ivanovic Oct 8th, 2005 03:40 PM

OMG so great to see another serb on the tour I hope she beats the qualifier and then Shahar I'm sure she'll give it her best. Go ana

Joana Oct 8th, 2005 04:14 PM

She seems to be playing well at the moment. With a bit of luck and good draw, she can make her first win on WTA tour. Good luck, Ana #2!

Dexter Oct 8th, 2005 05:40 PM

Ajde Ana :D

Belco Oct 8th, 2005 06:16 PM

Ajde ana show us ur guns

ivanovic Oct 9th, 2005 07:54 AM

I cant find a photo of Ana Timotic anywhere, has n e 1 got a photo of her I wonna see if she's hot. lol

Joana Oct 9th, 2005 08:12 AM

Not a good photo, but I couldn't find any better.

Belco Oct 9th, 2005 08:16 AM

i was actually looking to see what she looks like...
i found a better photo but i cant remember where :(

©@®eLess Oct 9th, 2005 09:19 AM

thats a strange photo- she looks like she wants to sit on the toilet, and that balls seems to be on it's way to smash her head :lol:

ivanovic Oct 9th, 2005 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joana
Not a good photo, but I couldn't find any better.

thanks, um she looks a bit old, but as long as she plays great thats what matters :cool: :bounce:

Belco Oct 9th, 2005 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duleml
thats a strange photo- she looks like she wants to sit on the toilet, and that balls seems to be on it's way to smash her head :lol:

it doesnt look like that at all.. maybe the toilet bit but she has already hit the ball so i cant see it smashing into her head

ivanovic Oct 10th, 2005 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belco
it doesnt look like that at all.. maybe the toilet bit but she has already hit the ball so i cant see it smashing into her head

that's an akward shot she'll either make a HUGE moonball return or the ball will go behind her :lol: :lol:
she looks fit and stylish at a player party photos in Thailand :hearts:

©@®eLess Oct 10th, 2005 12:01 PM

Ana plays Q Perry tomorrow!!!!!!

Ems__ Oct 11th, 2005 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanovic
I cant find a photo of Ana Timotic anywhere, has n e 1 got a photo of her I wonna see if she's hot. lol

:lol: ivanovic, you're like in love with all the Serb tennis players..ah well who can blame you, they're gorgeous!