Tennis Forum banner

(Q)A Jidkova (RUS) d (13)D Hantuchova 6-4 4-6 4-4 ret.

2K views 64 replies 53 participants last post by  Vamos Feńa 
#1 ·
What happened to Hantuchova?

#5 ·
alinka - you are one WIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD woman.
old school rox though.

#7 ·
What happened to Danielka ? Injury ? Does some people have more news why she retired ? :sad:

Reactions: alwayshingis
#15 ·
Hopefully Daniela will be okay for the US Open... :sad:

#17 ·
lauryn said:
Hopefully Daniela will be okay for the US Open... :sad:
Vincent The God in your avatar :worship::worship::worship:

#20 ·
TFan1156 said:
Well she has been known to retire a lot at 4-4 serving but always stayed on the court... ;) No but seriously hope she is not hurt in any significant way...
She rarely has retired from a match during her carreer : She's a fighter ! As she retired this evening it means she has an injury or is completly exhausted what I can happen when you play way too many matches.

She maybe has a little palmares but I LOVE her ! Danielka all the way :worship:

#21 ·
tfaker 1156 and frazier shit , you are 2 idiotic trolls on this forum.

normally i can't see the bullshit you always post here but because the quote's i saw it.

#22 ·
dani-fan Belgium said:
tfaker 1156 and frazier shit , you are 2 idiotic trolls on this forum.

normally i can't see the bullshit you always post here but because the quote's i saw it.
dani, keep cool mate :wavey:

#25 ·
I think the US Open is more important... better withdraw now than during US Open...

#26 ·
I was there. From the start of the match I had a feeling something was wrong. She didn't look too well, kinda upset and as if she didn't wanna be there. Throughout the match also, she was looking upset and somewhat sick. She called for a trainer after the 1st set and said something about a headache, and she put ice on her shoulder. So from there, I guessed she had heat exhaustion or something. 2nd set she came back and was playing great, won it... went into the 3rd set very well.. and even tho she was winning, she always had that look of hurt and pain. Then at 4-4, she shook her head and she looked as if she was in real pain. Went to the net and shook Alina's hand. Then the ump called the security to bring the golf cart into the court to take Daniela away cause she wasn't able to walk out the court to it. She had a towel over her head, and didn't even look up. I caught a glimpse of her face and it was an expression of pain. It was jus so sad :sad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.