TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   She Is Canadian (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=347)
-   -   Good bye Beier! Welcome Heidi! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=166386)

canuckfan May 13th, 2005 05:03 AM

Good bye Beier! Welcome Heidi!

You can all wipe away you tears over the Beier Ko departure to Singapore.

Because it seems now that 18 years old and 404th ranked Heidi El Tabakh has now changed her nationality from egyptian to canadian.

Welcome Heidi!

¤CharlDa¤ May 14th, 2005 08:31 PM

Wow, I never expected that! Good to see her come here :D

Wiggly May 14th, 2005 11:07 PM

:eek: :woohoo: Welcome :)

matthieu_tennis May 21st, 2005 07:17 PM

yes welcome i think she was well classed in junior top 25 :P i hope she will do great in the future. For Ko i never saw her play so i have no idea about her potencial :P

matthieu_tennis May 22nd, 2005 02:56 AM

that resume the asian tennis in general :P

¤CharlDa¤ May 22nd, 2005 10:30 PM

It actually does! Funny isn't it how different regions fo the world ahve different games!

joeytaylor9 May 26th, 2005 12:20 AM

Ko was a good junior player, but ya i dont think she will do well in her professional career, just like Gloria

¤CharlDa¤ May 27th, 2005 11:05 PM

Gloria already did more than Ko did ;) But i wonder which one will have the best pro career. I stil lthink Mel G has more potential, her game is suited better for winning on the pro circuit!

matthieu_tennis May 28th, 2005 12:41 AM

I cant understand why in 32millions of person there are nobody can be top 10 materials. The tennis program are so poor. In general the canadian dont have huge weapon look at melanie gloria she plays very well but she doesnt have a huge huge weapon. i think aleksandra wozniak and stephanie has some good weapon to rivalize with the top women but for the rest i think it will be like pelletier career . Me i took some lessons of tennis it was so poor. I was in advance programme, me i hit very hard flat big first serve and they dont like that kind of play. They said hey matthieu play save dont try to hit the ball so hard but me its my play they try to develop the player like they want. i think its not good. it was my opinion

Ellery May 29th, 2005 05:02 PM

Welcome, Haidy! :D

Beier :sad:

By the way, the Asian style of play rocks! :drool:

maxomax Jun 3rd, 2005 01:04 AM

I saw her name last year in Canadian Championship! But I though I was crazy lol! I'm sure she will do better than Ko... Ko was good when she was junior ( better than Wozniak and Dubois in ranking) but now...

joeytaylor9 Jun 28th, 2005 11:39 AM

it still says the Beir Ko is Canadian, so I dont kow why you guys say she changed. Heidi El Tabakh nationality changed from Egypt to CAN, but its still CAN besides Ko's name

maxomax Jun 29th, 2005 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeytaylor9
it still says the Beir Ko is Canadian, so I dont kow why you guys say she changed. Heidi El Tabakh nationality changed from Egypt to CAN, but its still CAN besides Ko's name

It depend where... bu tin Wtatour, she is form Singapour in the ranking and in her bio :p I think that Wtatour is the best reference... according to me ;)

joeytaylor9 Jun 30th, 2005 01:08 AM

ah alright, i was just making sure because in tournaments shes still entered as Canadian

maxomax Jul 2nd, 2005 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeytaylor9
ah alright, i wasj ust making srue cause in tournaments shes still entered as Canada

;) Now you are sure :p