TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Serbian Sensations (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=472)
-   -   Marina Erakovic (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=165812)

ivanovic May 10th, 2005 11:15 AM

Marina Erakovic

She plays for NZL but is she Serbian. :confused:
She seems do be a very promissing player :worship:
hope she switches nationality :tape: like Dokic :)

Also the Dominikovic sisters are they Serbs???

azza May 10th, 2005 11:20 AM

They wont turn.

©@®eLess May 10th, 2005 01:48 PM

I wouldn't bet Erakovic is Serb, i think she's Dalmatian like Dominikovic sisters-that means Croat

blablabla May 10th, 2005 01:48 PM

they have x-yu sounding names but erakovic definitely isn't a serbian surname, dominikovic is 50/50. possibly a croat.

Joana May 10th, 2005 02:07 PM

Dominikovic is definitely a Croatian name. I'm 100% sure of that.
Erakovic was born in Split, but I believe she is Serbian. There was a report somewhere in Challengers forum that Evie Dominikovic asked her mother if Marina is Croatian, and she replied: "No, she's Chetnik." :rolleyes:

©@®eLess May 10th, 2005 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joana
Dominikovic is definitely a Croatian name. I'm 100% sure of that.
Erakovic was born in Split, but I believe she is Serbian. There was a report somewhere in Challengers forum that Evie Dominikovic asked her mother if Marina is Croatian, and she replied: "No, she's Chetnik." :rolleyes:

well then Evie's mum is bitch :tape:

rada May 11th, 2005 02:51 AM

i know the dominikovic sister evie is a bitch her sister is nice they are cro.... marina is 100% serbian and evie and her don't like each other......

ivanovic May 11th, 2005 06:29 AM

wow thats interesting.... despite the fact that Evie was born and raised in Aus she still feels hatered towards Serbs, stems from bad parenting it seems.
Daniella is HOT, I saw her in a doubles match at Aus open.

rada May 11th, 2005 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanovic
wow thats interesting.... despite the fact that Evie was born and raised in Aus she still feels hatered towards Serbs, stems from bad parenting it seems.
Daniella is HOT, I saw her in a doubles match at Aus open.

yes she is very good looking and a nice girl she always talks to me when i see her:)

azza May 11th, 2005 07:26 AM

whats Chetnik? :confused:

ozfan44 May 11th, 2005 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duleml
well then Evie's mum is bitch :tape:

she sure is!

daniela86 May 11th, 2005 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azza

serbian nationalists who don't like croats

There are many Oz players who are from ex Yugoslavia :D :D and i think that Bojana Bobusic,Dragana Jakovljevic and Dubravka Cupac are also serbs :) :cool: Julia Dzedzic may be serb too but i have a doubt:confused:
I like Marina Erakovic very much since juniors and i really hope she'll switch nationality like Dokic did:) but i don't think she will do it :sad:
Btw, i didn't know that Evie's mum was that bad :bigcry: :bigcry: :mad: :mad:

blablabla May 11th, 2005 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azza

Serbian Royalists
http://royalfamily.org/

rada May 11th, 2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniela86
serbian nationalists who don't like croats

There are many Oz players who are from ex Yugoslavia :D :D and i think that Bojana Bobusic,Dragana Jakovljevic and Dubravka Cupac are also serbs :) :cool: Julia Dzedzic may be serb too but i have a doubt:confused:
I like Marina Erakovic very much since juniors and i really hope she'll switch nationality like Dokic did:) but i don't think she will do it :sad:
Btw, i didn't know that Evie's mum was that bad :bigcry: :bigcry: :mad: :mad:

bojana,dragana and dubravka are serb julia i don't think so....never meet bojana but dragana is really nice and im good friends with dubravka she is taking time off tennis because she is getting married and wants to work a bit so she can have more money for tennis:)

Reg9 Jun 1st, 2008 05:17 AM

Re: Marina Erakovic

No shes not Serb I know the family they are Croats Dalmatians:) neither mother or father is serbian