- Serbian Sensations (http://www.tennisforum.com/472-serbian-sensations/)
- - Ana's Belgrade Press Conference (http://www.tennisforum.com/472-serbian-sensations/160858-anas-belgrade-press-conference.html)
Ana's Belgrade Press Conference
After her success in Key Biscayne Ana hops over to Belgrade for a flying visit
Huge applause from a multitude of gathered journalists greets Ana at Belgrade's Hyatt Hotel for an interview organized by TK Partizan
- Just got back from SAD and I'm quite tired but i got to the QFs in KB which some americans refer to as the 5th Slam. I beat the 6th and 12th players in the world rankings but lost in the QF to Mauresmo. -
- I'm sad I won't be able to play at the start of the Fed Cup (management commitments). Jelena J will be playing so there is a good chance Serbia can reach the play-offs and have a shot at the WG. It would be a great honour to play for the national team. If we win the first stages then there is possibility I can play in the play-offs. Let's w8 and see. For now it's in the hands of my management company. -
- I don't mind the attention, particularly in my city and it's great that everyone is taking an interest but i'm far from being a star. I recentltly made a commercial for Wilson rackets which includes the Williams sisters, Ferderer, Justin Henin... You'll see it on your screens around Roland Garros Time. -
It was a good experience but it was hard work - says the 17 year old Belgrader.
They have started to accept me get to know me. I've got to know Miskina and Kim Clijsters definitely left a good impression both as a player and as a person.
- In a few days I'll be travelling to Rome for the clay court season training. My next tournament is Warsaw and then Berlin and Rome followed by Roland Garros. -
Compilation from Glas Javnosti, Danas and Kurir reports from yesterday's papers not a direct translation from one source
I'm glad Ana gets on well with Myskina and Kim, i love those players too :) :D
Thanks for the interview. :)
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.