TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Greece (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   rankings (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=154273)

louloudik Mar 2nd, 2005 12:22 PM

rankings

Lena has really lost lots of seats with her injury.She is now in number 61.....the lowest place ever!!!!She is ment to play though in Indian Wells. Lets hope she will do well there.GO LENA!!!!!!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

forever_rafter Mar 2nd, 2005 01:03 PM

Pame Eleni pame!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

AleOrtu Mar 2nd, 2005 10:13 PM

Too bad I donīt have my website updated, or we would see what is next to defend for her. But she did not have an spectacular 2004 season, I think she will climb many steps just reaching quarters at any tournament.
But her ranking is really low now, she will have to play qualies soon..

louloudik Mar 23rd, 2005 10:34 AM

I think she is going up again!!!!She is in n58 now.Lets hope she will do good in Miami and she will gain lots of seats........

forever_rafter Mar 23rd, 2005 11:45 AM

Fingers crossed!

louloudik May 10th, 2005 12:15 AM

If i am not wrong(and i hope i am) she is in number 86...................
She has to start winning again............
PAME LENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forever_rafter May 10th, 2005 07:55 AM

Yes, she does. I think once the clay season is over, she'll do better. I would like to see her in top 20 again. She's got such a potential...

louloudik Jun 18th, 2005 02:54 PM

She is now in number 73!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think she is going up.Lets hope that she will be back in the first 30 players soon!!!!!!!!!
GO LENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Calliope. Jun 21st, 2005 08:20 PM

Go Lena :D :D

forever_rafter Jul 3rd, 2005 10:46 AM

Eleni is now #57 (76). I'm so happy, she definitely goes up :bounce:

RayRob Jul 6th, 2005 12:51 AM

Yes, I believe Eleni is moving up in the Rankings after her great showing on grass (as usual). She had excellent results at Birmingham (nearly beating Sharapova) and Wimbledon, beating henin Hardenne in the first round! :eek:, so I am hoping that will translate into a great Hard Court season for her.

I would love to see her back in the top 20....she's a great player and certainly has the shot-making abilities to trouble the top players.

-Rache :D

forever_rafter Feb 20th, 2006 09:39 AM

Eleni climbed up 20 places in the ranking and she's now number 85 ;) And in doubles she's 51 (last week was 62) :bounce:

RayRob Feb 21st, 2006 11:30 PM

I know!? This is fantastic news....the fighting spirit has returned - I hope she never loses it ;)

Pame!

-Rache

PS. Booked my accomodation in New York for the start of US Open....all I need now are some tickets ;)

forever_rafter Feb 22nd, 2006 06:42 AM

Don't worry about the tickets, they are always available even on the days matches are played (at least for the 1st week). The lines are damn long though so it's better to buy them eralier at boxoffice or to buy them via usopoen website ;)

RayRob Feb 22nd, 2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forever_rafter
Don't worry about the tickets, they are always available even on the days matches are played (at least for the 1st week). The lines are damn long though so it's better to buy them eralier at boxoffice or to buy them via usopoen website ;)

thanks :D Various people have told me to buy them from Ticketmaster store while I'm over there. There is one not from from where I'm spending the summer so I might go one weekend to get some tickets.

I think I was also told that USO Quallies are free, is this true or don't you know?

thanks,
-Rache