TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Czechmate! (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=379)
-   -   The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=152665)

Mathijs Feb 18th, 2005 03:17 PM

The Everlasting Eva Birnerova Thread

This is a thread dedicated to one of my fav Czech Players Eva Birnerova:

Mathijs Feb 18th, 2005 03:25 PM

Eva is currently playing the Copa Colsanitas Cup in Bogota, where she plays in the QF ag. Lourdes Dominguez Lino from Spain.....

On her way to the QF Eva beat the no 4 seed María Antonia Sánchez Lorenzo from Spain in the 2nd round and in the 1th round Eva beat Maria Emilia Salerni from Argentina

Eva's current position is the 158 position, I have hope that Eva has the will to crack the top 100 this year......, if she continues to win in Bogota the top 100 will come near

Eva's next tournament is Acapulco where she has to play in the qualifying

GO Eva, Beat Lourdes and reach the SF in Bogota, hopefully you'll beat Zuluaga afterwards

JDEM Eva!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Mathijs Feb 19th, 2005 09:53 AM

Eva lost to Dominguez Lino in the QF of Bogota 6-7 and 4-6, oh well Eva you played a great tourney, and good luck in the qualies for Acapulco today or tomorrow (dunno actually :unsure: )

Let's go Qualify Eva!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Mathijs Feb 19th, 2005 05:20 PM

Eva plays in the first round of the qualifying in Acapulco ag. Nina Murn (Aut), this match is very winnable for Eva... Eva's seeded 6th ;)

So Let's go Eva!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :hearts:

Mathijs Mar 10th, 2005 12:24 PM

Eva lost in the qualies of Acapulco..

Now Eva is in the MD of Indian Wells were she defeated Tamarine Tanasugarn with 6-4 and 6-2 in the 1th round, Eva will play ag. Svetlana Kuznetsova in the next round....

Eva qualified for the MD by beating Delia Sescioreanu in the 1th round of the qualies with 6-4 6-7 and 6-2 and beating Julia Schruff in the 2nd round of the qualies with 6-2 and 6-1...
Great tournament so far for Eva, let's hope Eva can hold the good form up.... :)

GO Eva :worship: :bounce:

daniela86 Mar 10th, 2005 12:47 PM

great and impressive win against tanasugarn :yeah: :yeah: :D :) well done evka! :bowdown: good luck against kuzzie now, mirza beat her recently, it shows that sveta isn't in shape, plus eva has nothing to lose, so who knows? :) jedem eva, show us your great talent! :D :kiss: :) :cool:

Mathijs Mar 12th, 2005 09:58 PM

Eva lost to Sveta Kuznetsova with 2-6 and 3-6, so IW is already over for Eva :sad: but she played a great tourney, by coming thru the qualies and winning in the first round from Tammy Tanasugarn, i think Eva's ranking will go up, hopefully she'll reach the to 130 and the top 120 soon enough and crack the top 100 by the end of the year.

Not sure if Miami is the next tourney for Eva, i am not really sure which tourneys Eva is going to play....

daniela86 Mar 13th, 2005 12:30 PM

Indeed it's a great tourney for Eva:) and playing against a top player is always good for experience:) :) Jedem Evka for your next tourney :hug:
Since everybody love playing at Miami, it's nearly a grand slam, i think eva will also play there but i am not sure either:)

Mathijs Apr 13th, 2005 04:43 PM

Bumppppp

sorry for not updating this thread for a looooooong time, but i've really lost the track since Eva played ad last in IW.

I've seen that Eva will play the J&S cup qualies next week, hopefully she can qualify, i also seen the Eva has to play qualies @ the ECM Open in Prague 1 or two weeks later, haven't seen just yet what Eva's tourneys will be between J&S Cup and ECM Open, will keep an eye....

Wiggly May 21st, 2005 05:08 PM

:) :worship: :bounce: Eva qualified for MD or French Open :hearts:

daniela86 May 21st, 2005 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggly
:) :worship: :bounce: Eva qualified for MD or French Open :hearts:

and she'll face Maria Kirilenko in first round :cool: Good luck Eva and congrats for the qualifying :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bigclap:

Mathijs May 22nd, 2005 10:35 PM

:woohoo: I see some chances for Eva winning the first round, hope she can do it, sorry for Makiri this time, but i'll cheer for Eva ;)

Jdem Eva :hearts: :bounce:

Ellery Jun 2nd, 2005 12:38 PM

Congrats, Eva, for defeating Makiri!

Mathijs Jun 23rd, 2005 08:54 PM

Eva qualified for the MD of Wimbledon, she lost in the last round of qualies but she got picked up as LL, she had to play Venus Williams in the first round, from who she lost, but i got lucky as i saw Eva on tv for 5 secs...

Mathijs Jun 30th, 2005 08:36 AM

Eva has won in the 1th round of Fano ag. Dokic with 6-3 and 6-1