TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Bank of the West Classic presented by SAP (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   Patty will win the title!!! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=123199)

LefandePatty Jul 9th, 2004 09:38 AM

Patty will win the title!!!

She will win the title!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Good luck to my Patty !!!!! :) :) :) :)

switz Jul 11th, 2004 11:47 AM

a new patty fan!!! we need more. i share your sentiments

Greenout Jul 11th, 2004 11:58 AM

We need all the help we can get. A freak earthquake might help. ;)

*JR* Jul 11th, 2004 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenout
We need all the help we can get. A freak earthquake might help. ;)

No, she needs all the help she can get. :p And the word "Freak" Fits!

switz Jul 11th, 2004 09:33 PM

mathieu you better get used to this loser who always posts in patty threads if you plan to stay around here. i suggest that you only post threads in her forum because we still have a couple of weeks to go before he gets so bored with the lack of attention he gets everywhere else that he will be forced to come back and try to upset all of us again.

and try to only post neutral words when you post because he is so clever that he can turn them into an insult every time knowing it gets funnier and funnier for everyone.

he's a free thinker and therefore he is allowed to be a dickhead - just like the leaders of the deomcratic republics of china and congo are allowed to dictators.

*JR* Jul 11th, 2004 10:29 PM

Thanks for the kind words, Alex! :D And Convicted Criminal is probably a Little Lonely in Baech, why not give him a call? :lol:

mp3junkie Jul 11th, 2004 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LefandePatty
She will win the title!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Good luck to my Patty !!!!! :) :) :) :)

I'm sorry but Venus will take this title. Looking at the draw, Venus really has no real challengers with the exception of Megan S. and Davenport.

It's Venus' title.:bounce: :bounce:

switz Jul 12th, 2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyRoger
Thanks for the kind words, Alex! :D And Convicted Criminal is probably a Little Lonely in Baech, why not give him a call? :lol:

i'm glad that at least you can find yourself funny. i have to presume that you are secretly in love with hofmann as you're the only person on this board who ever talks about him. it's sad that you actually think that i care about or like that jerk (i thought i would give you a few words to entertain yourself with for your next post). whatever, i'm happy for you think of me as an enabler if it makes you happy. i just have to ask myself why i keep taking you off my ignore list - maybe i'm like patty and fall for arseholes (ie you). lucky i'm not a women or gay.

Greenout Jul 12th, 2004 12:26 PM

What's the rest of the summer calender for Patty? The conditions of
BOW aren't always that great. There was particular final between
Ld and Venus that looked to have been played in a sauna!!!!! :haha:
It's either mild, heat wave hot or chilly.

switz Jul 12th, 2004 02:12 PM

she's playing every major hardcourt event and the olympics.

Steff_forever Jul 12th, 2004 03:14 PM

Auf gehts Patty, best of luck ! :kiss: :yeah:

*JR* Jul 13th, 2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switz
she's playing every major hardcourt event and the olympics.

That would be 6 straight weeks. Only if she takes some early knockouts in singles would she play them all, IMO. After Tier I San Diego, I presume Montreal is "optional". PP (Pilot Pen) :p would be harder to skip, as its the "USO prep event".

Tennisfan-Mtl Jul 15th, 2004 03:10 PM

Good luck today Patty :bounce: :hearts: :bounce:

martinafan Jul 15th, 2004 03:54 PM

Good Luck Patty!

Play your best and go far in this tournament! Suprise people with your great results!!!

Greenout Jul 15th, 2004 11:49 PM

Nice easy win over Pratt!!! :lol: