TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   The Siberian Siren (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331)
-   -   Does Maria have a boyfriend? (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=122193)

eledoremassis02 Jul 2nd, 2004 05:26 AM

Does Maria have a boyfriend?

I was just wondering.... it's not like I like her! *Well....or is it?*

Dan23 Jul 2nd, 2004 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eledoremassis02
I was just wondering.... it's not like I like her! *Well....or is it?*

Well who doesnt...? :hearts:
:worship:

!!!--Duiz™--!!! Jul 2nd, 2004 10:23 PM

Nope! She can't!

Edward. Jul 3rd, 2004 02:15 AM

She could have a boyfriend, but they would have to be apart all the time and it would be tough maintaining a relationship based on long distance communication.

Atrixo Jul 3rd, 2004 02:28 AM

Don't kill me for this, but I heard a "rumour" --- and ONLY a "RUMOUR" mind you --- that Maria HAD --- dare I say it --- a "girlfriend" before Roland Garros. Yes, that would imply that Maria "plays" for the "other team". What supposedly happened, was that Yuri told Maria that she had to dump her sweetheart to concentrate on her tennis career, and to prevent the media from exploiting that aspect of her life. Taking this with a grain of salt, I happened to see a number of posts on different message boards about this; but I really don't know what to make of it. The source seems to be a friend of someone in Maria's entourage, so who knows... ;)

I'm sure if there was even the slightest truth to these "rumours", the hearts of millions of men around the world would be shattered :sad:; but lesbians around the world would be cheering! :drool:

Andy Mac Jul 3rd, 2004 03:29 PM

hey man....if you can or if anyone can..try n search for reality on that rumour...cuz alas..in that group of men i too wuold share a broken heart not becuz maria wud never love such a man as i but any man for that matter which is pretty disipointing...she styll one of the most beutiful women ive ever seen and i lvie in canada so ive seen ;) ...just for wondering....anyone know wen her next tournament is and when is it?

CONGRATS MARIA FOR WINNING WIMBLEDON AND I THINK I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF ALL OF US WEN I SAY WE KNEW U CUD DO IT AND BELIEVED IN YOU :) YOUR THE BEST 'N WE ALL LOVE YA! :D

Edward. Jul 3rd, 2004 04:42 PM

It sounds like rubbish to me.

alextlong86 Jul 3rd, 2004 04:46 PM

She mentioned she had to thank someone, but she kept that person anonymous. Perhaps, there is someone in her life? Especially she already had thanked her parents and the tennis community for her success... It is possible that this anonymous person is someone she likes... But it's only a theory....

Stephieva Jul 3rd, 2004 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atrixo
Don't kill me for this, but I heard a "rumour" --- and ONLY a "RUMOUR" mind you --- that Maria HAD --- dare I say it --- a "girlfriend" before Roland Garros. Yes, that would imply that Maria "plays" for the "other team". What supposedly happened, was that Yuri told Maria that she had to dump her sweetheart to concentrate on her tennis career, and to prevent the media from exploiting that aspect of her life. Taking this with a grain of salt, I happened to see a number of posts on different message boards about this; but I really don't know what to make of it. The source seems to be a friend of someone in Maria's entourage, so who knows... ;)

I'm sure if there was even the slightest truth to these "rumours", the hearts of millions of men around the world would be shattered :sad:; but lesbians around the world would be cheering! :drool:

OMG OMG OMG...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Andy Mac Jul 3rd, 2004 07:38 PM

hey...jus cuz she metioned sumeone special doesnt mean shes sumeone she likes..i mean if she did like them wuddnt it be ok for her to come out and say it...imean with all teh other tennis players we kno what their status is..........soo yah i maybe dont think that the person she mentioned was sumeone she liked...

themightyton Jul 3rd, 2004 08:12 PM

Quote:

Don't kill me for this, but I heard a "rumour" --- and ONLY a "RUMOUR" mind you --- that Maria HAD --- dare I say it --- a "girlfriend" before Roland Garros. Yes, that would imply that Maria "plays" for the "other team". What supposedly happened, was that Yuri told Maria that she had to dump her sweetheart to concentrate on her tennis career, and to prevent the media from exploiting that aspect of her life. Taking this with a grain of salt, I happened to see a number of posts on different message boards about this; but I really don't know what to make of it. The source seems to be a friend of someone in Maria's entourage, so who knows...

I'm sure if there was even the slightest truth to these "rumours", the hearts of millions of men around the world would be shattered ; but lesbians around the world would be cheering!
seen where you got this rumour, from one of the Anna K messageboards, me thinks it is just a bit of bitterness from Anna fans that the darling of Russian tennis has been replaced by someone more beautiful, more talented and has the will to win.

Fostin Jul 3rd, 2004 08:15 PM

that its fake Its imposible! ;)

PavelBure10 Jul 3rd, 2004 08:34 PM

[b] Hey, Maria does not have a girlfriend. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping to meet her and change her mind about having a boyfriend, if she doesnt already. I think if we talked and we started hanging out, it would click like that. Anyway, does anyone have her email, because if you do, you are awesome, and I would like it. So I guess I may see her in New York City, and see what I can do.

PavelBure10 Jul 3rd, 2004 08:37 PM

Oh yeah, where the heck is the chatroom? ANd does Maria ever get on this site and check the fan mail? I hope so. Her dad is cool also. Hes hilarious.

PavelBure10 Jul 3rd, 2004 08:45 PM

I still cant get her off my mind. Hmmm...there is no possible way she likes girls. Shes gotta be a guy liker.....i mean shes only 17, like me, and i dont think she feels that way at that age or at any age. SHe is too awesome. Alright thats it for me. Oh yeah, and if you ever do get on this site Maria, email me or instant message me. Just click PavelBure10. Hes a russian like you. Ok im done. woooooo