- Ordina Open (http://www.tennisforum.com/388-ordina-open/)
- - Four names for the same tournament (http://www.tennisforum.com/388-ordina-open/116344-four-names-same-tournament.html)
Four names for the same tournament
This tournament seems to have four different designations:
Ordina (the sponsor)
Can someone please clarify?
- 's-Hertogenbosch is the nearest big city
- Rosmalen is the small town belonging to 's-Hertogenbosch were the tournement will take place.
- Bois-le-Duc is the French name for 's-Hertogenbosch :devil:
- In the Netherlands we call 's-Hertogenbosch often Den Bosch! :)
- We still call this tournament The Ordina Open hold in Rosmalen
You can still follow me? :confused:
So this means that Mary Pierce is finally going to win not her first, but her first five grasscourt tournaments? ;)
Thanks for the quick reply.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.