TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Czechmate! (http://www.tennisforum.com/379-czechmate/)
-   -   any ideas about contacting Iveta Benesova?? (http://www.tennisforum.com/379-czechmate/113048-any-ideas-about-contacting-iveta-benesova.html)

Wiggly Jul 30th, 2004 10:14 PM

I will post my message maybe Sunday so if I have a answer netx week, that will be very cool!

Mathijs Jul 31st, 2004 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggly
I will post my message maybe Sunday so if I have a answer netx week, that will be very cool!

yeah!!! great stuff that you do for us and other big Iveta fans :worship::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Wiggly Aug 2nd, 2004 05:46 PM

I post my pessage :bounce:

But if I have an answer, I will give her address only to north and his friends.. ;)

Mathijs Aug 2nd, 2004 08:03 PM

well perfect m8 nice to hear that!!!! :worship: you are so really nice!!! :worship: let's hope Iveta will win the Nordea Nordic Light Open!! :yeah: and i like your website pretty much also :bigclap:, although i can't read some french it doesn't matter i have a bump of language so i can see what it's about :D

!!!--Duiz™--!!! Aug 3rd, 2004 07:27 PM

I mean... I am trying to help her so precious privacy and now I am the evil one of the story.... She is a respectful young lady... she doesn't deserve to be so exposed to stalkers paparazzis and other people... I am just trying to help her and I am the evil of the story?... gosh...

Wiggly Aug 3rd, 2004 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duiz
I mean... I am trying to help her so precious privacy and now I ma the evil one of the story.... She is a respectful young lady... she doesn't deserve to be so eposed to stalekrs paparazzis and other people... Ia mjust trying to help her and I ma the evil of the story... gosh...

:eek: I'm a not a paparazzi, don't be worried!

C'mon! You don't know if Iveta want to have somes messages of her fans!

I think we are respectful and if she don'w want to have message, we will stop!

So, stop to said I bad with her, I'm one of his biggest fan in this forum and in the world!

Mathijs Aug 3rd, 2004 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duiz
I mean... I am trying to help her so precious privacy and now I ma the evil one of the story.... She is a respectful young lady... she doesn't deserve to be so eposed to stalekrs paparazzis and other people... Ia mjust trying to help her and I ma the evil of the story... gosh...

Dude, can't you see why we trying to contact, thinking we are papparazzi,Stalkers etc. makes me really feel think you are a complete idiot!! and makes me really really mad at you, you you fucking loser! :mad: :fiery: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: , who doesn't understand anything in this thread, ARE YOU HER PROTECTOR OR SOMETHING?, what's wrong with posting a message, well if you can imagine us you'll think in another way and like us, you are just not her fan after all, SO WHY DO YOU COME HERE, JUST TO BUG US?????????? :rolleyes:

Mathijs Aug 3rd, 2004 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggly
:eek: I'm a not a paparazzi, don't be worried!

C'mon! You don't know if Iveta want to have somes messages of her fans!

I think we are respectful and if she don'w want to have message, we will stop!

So, stop to said I bad with her, I'm one of his biggest fan in this forum and in the world!

yeah along with me and Jeleno Benesovo, so Duiz stop making this kind of comments....... :mad:

!!!--Duiz™--!!! Aug 4th, 2004 07:49 PM

I am truly not... nor I am saying that you are... but there are some people that could have theese professions... please, if you do not know english, then ask somebody translate you something... Don't get mad please... there is no need...

Mathijs Aug 4th, 2004 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duiz
I am truly not... nor I am saying that you are... but there are some people that could have theese professions... please, if you do not know english, then ask somebody translate you something... Don't get mad please... there is no need...

so now it's becoming personal??? :rolleyes: are you saying we don't know any English :eek: pls go tell smb else to learn English not us okay! :rolleyes: hahahaha just don't make me laugh and laugh right in in your face :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lol: your such a funny guy :haha: you just make me really laugh at you :haha:

Derek. Aug 5th, 2004 12:31 AM

Duiz, just back away. :lol: There is nothing wrong with fans fan-mailing their favorite players. :)

Mathijs Aug 5th, 2004 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek1206
Duiz, just back away. :lol: There is nothing wrong with fans fan-mailing their favorite players. :)

yeah Duiz, so if you don't have anything nice, good or does make sense have to stay just stay out of this place and Iveta's thread okay!!

Wiggly Aug 8th, 2004 06:09 PM

I don't have any answer........ :rolleyes:

Maybe I will have one after the Olympics :lol:

Mathijs Aug 8th, 2004 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggly
I don't have any answer........ :rolleyes:

Maybe I will have one after the Olympics :lol:

mmm i think Iveta's hasn't been at home, i think she has flown directly from Stockholm to Warschau and from there to Sopot......

i think you'll have it when she's back home :D can't wait on the result on your message... :D

Wiggly Aug 8th, 2004 11:10 PM

Me to I can't wait ;)

I really think she will goes home after Games.......


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome