TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Czechmate! (http://www.tennisforum.com/379-czechmate/)
-   -   any ideas about contacting Iveta Benesova?? (http://www.tennisforum.com/379-czechmate/113048-any-ideas-about-contacting-iveta-benesova.html)

!!!--Duiz™--!!! Jul 29th, 2004 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggly
This is exactly the message I receive:

I can send you her personál address.



Iveta Benesova
Wolkerova 397/571
Most
434 01


Klara Durynkova

ČTS


If that is real.. if you call yourself her fan... you shouldn't be posting it....

Mathijs Jul 29th, 2004 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggly
This is exactly the message I receive:

I can send you her personál address.



Iveta Benesova
Wolkerova 397/571
Most
434 01


Klara Durynkova

ČTS

thanks wiggly m8, i will inform Jeleno Benesovo also about it ok??, Jeleno Benesovo and i had also plans to contact the CTS, i am glad you done it already, if you have a answer on your message for Iveta pls let me know by PM okay??,we also want to message her, i'm waiting on the answer so we know if Iveta likes being contacted at her home-address, can you also ask her if she has a fanmailaddress or e-mail????, maybe that's better (?)

and Duiz, i made this thread to contact Iveta, i also got her confirmation that she likes to receive some fanmail, cuz i PM'd Dinapic who wanted to do a offcourt-shooting with her, and he would ask Iveta if she liked to received some fanmail, she smiled while reading my PM :inlove: so C'mon :rolleyes: :fiery: why did i create this thread??? to contact her!!!!!!!!! you must read things better i guess.......

and why do you come here?????????, i don't see you are a fan of hers......

!!!--Duiz™--!!! Jul 30th, 2004 03:18 AM

trying to bug me? doesn't work... anyways... I mean.. that is OK is you want to have her address... but I I feel is not OK is tha your are postin it in public... If I were moderaotr I would a;read yhave deleted that post... hse doesn't deserved to be stalked and also she could get in great danger by whosever stupidity... If I am saying this is because I care.

Mathijs Jul 30th, 2004 10:01 AM

i'm not trying to bug you, i was just figuring out why you said it......... ;)

Wiggly Jul 30th, 2004 02:02 PM

I post this message because everybody want o have his address ;)

!!!--Duiz™--!!! Jul 30th, 2004 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggly
I post this message because everybody want o have his address ;)

If you are her real fan, you shouldn't be doin' that... you know how mych stalkers there are out there....

Wiggly Jul 30th, 2004 05:51 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad: !

I have a WEBsite, an autograph and I think I'm one of the biggest fan of Iveta in this forum (watch my signature)!

I think every people are happy because I post her address in the forum!

I THINK IT'S YOU WHO ARE A BAD FAN :fiery:

Mathijs Jul 30th, 2004 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggly
:mad: :mad: :mad: !

I have a WEBsite, an autograph and I think I'm one of the biggest fan of Iveta in this forum (watch my signature)!

I think every people are happy because I post her address in the forum!

I THINK IT'S YOU WHO ARE A BAD FAN :fiery:

Wiggly i totally agree with you m8!!! i am also one of her biggest fans, along with you and Jeleno Benesovo, Hantuchov and the others!! :bounce:

Duiz why are you still here??????? aren't you a Sharapova fan? :devil: this is the Iveta Benesova cheering thread not a thread for Masha :rolleyes: so get out of here!!! and stay out!! :fiery::fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

!!!--Duiz™--!!! Jul 30th, 2004 08:57 PM

Because I am a fan of Iveta Benesova

Mathijs Jul 30th, 2004 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duiz
Because I am a fan of Iveta Benesova

well okay then it's fine, although i can't see it, and since when you're a fan of Iveta????????????????????????

Mathijs Jul 30th, 2004 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggly
Duiz will be happy!

I erase the address.......

why c'mon :rolleyes:

!!!--Duiz™--!!! Jul 30th, 2004 09:30 PM

Why do you dislike me so much??? I am trying to help... not to make you mad or something...

Mathijs Jul 30th, 2004 09:36 PM

no i don't dislike you i am only wondering why you said "i still don't find it right" etc and "you shouldn't post this IT is unethical" why you say such things if we want to contact her??, that's what i not understand buddy!

and since when are you suddenly a Iveta fan?? you saw pics of her??, i am happy to see more support for Iveta but some things i can't quite get from you , i saw you were only a Masha fan, that's also so a thing i don't understand.....??????????

Wiggly Jul 30th, 2004 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northernlight
no i don't dislike you i am only wondering why you said "i still don't find it right" etc and "you shouldn't post this IT is unethical" why you say such things if we want to contact her??, that's what i not understand buddy!

That it's! Peoples want to contact Iveta, i gives her adress and they're happy!

Mathijs Jul 30th, 2004 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggly
That it's! Peoples want to contact Iveta, i gives her adress and they're happy!

yup but i gotta go now it's very late here, can you keep me updated by PM if you got a message back from Iveta (if you still planning to do it) and pls ask her if she has an e-mailaddress for mailing, so we (Jeleno Benesovo, me, you and other fans) can mail with her sometimes so for now over and out bye and have a good nite you two :zzz: :yawn: :bigwave: :wavey:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome