TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Abierto Mexicano de Tenis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=362)
-   -   Lovely >>> Iveta Benesova <<< cheering thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=105660)

Steff_forever Mar 6th, 2004 09:02 AM

Lovely >>> Iveta Benesova <<< cheering thread

a bit late ...

but good luck in the semis and break on through to the final !!!!

Come on, IVETA !!!!

:angel: :worship: :kiss::worship::angel:

xcrtbckhnd Mar 6th, 2004 12:54 PM

Good luck Iveta!!! She's been playing much better this year!

jrm Mar 6th, 2004 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xcrtbckhnd
Good luck Iveta!!! She's been playing much better this year!

Yes, she has! I believe she will win the titel!

Hantuchov Mar 6th, 2004 06:37 PM

Go Iveta! :hearts:

Please, baby, take this title! :bounce:

Oh yeah, she's been playing much much better. I'm quite sure she'll finish the year into Top 50 ;) :yeah:

xcrtbckhnd Mar 6th, 2004 07:06 PM

A win today will definitely help her get her ranking back up where it belongs. I have always wondered what has taken Iveta so long to reach her potential. She's got game and I hope it comes out today!!!!

Mathijs Mar 6th, 2004 07:33 PM

Go iveta please win the title!!! :hearts:

jrm Mar 6th, 2004 09:43 PM

When she was playing Fed Cup against Croatia two years ago (by the way she made a fool out of Majoli) commentator said she wasn't very keen on training!

Steff_forever Mar 7th, 2004 09:11 AM

Best of luck Iveta - take the title !!! :yeah: :D :yeah:

I just looked at the draw and the daily schedule. Is it really so problematic to write the name "Flavia Pennetta" in a correct way ? I saw 'Penneta', 'Penetta' and 'Pannetta'. Really ashaming for the officials not to know how to write the name of a finalist !

So hopefully they write the name 'Iveta Benesova' correct in this last open gap of the draw. Go for it, Iveta !

Hantuchov Mar 7th, 2004 02:35 PM

C'mon Iveta! :hearts:

Take the title ;) :bounce:

Steff_forever Mar 7th, 2004 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantuchov
C'mon Iveta! :hearts:

Take the title ;) :bounce:

you're changing sides very fast Hantuchov ... :(
(even if Flavia is also an adorable player)

Congrats Iveta for winning the first WTA-tournie of your young career. I guess it won't be the only one. :D :yippee: :bowdown: :bigclap: :bowdown: :yippee: :D

As a qualifier she passed 8 players to lift the trophy and will be lifted to 67 if I calculated right (plus 161.25 minus 2 (18th best: USOp) makes 520.50 pts). :D

Mathijs Mar 7th, 2004 08:17 PM

She did it!!! Congrats Iveta, I'm very very happy with the result :bounce: :bounce:

Vorthex Mar 7th, 2004 11:35 PM

Whoa!!, there're many Iveta fans here!, I'm truly happy, I thought it could be harder, but she beated Flavia easier than the Spanish one in the semifinal (sorry, I don't remember her name). Congratulations Iveta!!

She handled the game in a smart way, I liked this game (against Flavia) than the semifinal (in which I think she had to win in two sets), but it doesn't matter, SHE WON AGAINST FLAVIA PENETA!!!!

Vorthex