Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribute to Marcos

2K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  hellas719 
#1 ·
Baghdatis :worship:

hehehe please shhhhhh don t tell to the admins that I start a threat about atp player here

I think he is awesome and I wish to him the best of the luck :kiss:

vamos allez Pame Marcos!!!!

#2 ·
awwwwwwwwwwwww.....Marcos!!!!! :worship: :bounce: :worship:

I really enjoyed his match the other day against Roddick!!! :devil: He has so much character and personally - he is fantastic!!! :worship:

:bounce: Pame Marcos!!!! :bounce:

btw - Thanks for the thread, Gabbs!! :kiss:

#5 · (Edited)

#6 · (Edited)

:worship: :bounce: :worship:

#13 ·

:lol:

:worship: :bounce: :worship: :bounce: :worship:

#19 ·
Congrats Marcos :hearts: I love this Aus Open... my dream final came true :D Rogi vs Marcos :D Best of luck to both ;)

#20 ·
Amélie s press conference:

Q. What do you think of Baghdatis?

AMÉLIE MAURESMO: It's amazing. It's funny because he makes me think a little bit of me seven years ago, you know. He's enjoying every moment of it. Is his game already really strong enough for him so that he can, after this tournament, really keep going like this? It's a question. I hope it's yes for him 'cause he's a great guy.

But it's great to see. You know, he has a lot of personality. He enjoys it out there on the court. Yeah, it's good for the tennis, I think.

--------

:bounce:

#21 ·
gabrielle said:
AMÉLIE MAURESMO: It's amazing. It's funny because he makes me think a little bit of me seven years ago, you know. He's enjoying every moment of it. Is his game already really strong enough for him so that he can, after this tournament, really keep going like this? It's a question. I hope it's yes for him 'cause he's a great guy.

But it's great to see. You know, he has a lot of personality. He enjoys it out there on the court. Yeah, it's good for the tennis, I think.

awwwwww....that's so sweet!!!! :worship: Amélie :smooch:

:bounce: Pame Marcos!!!!! :bounce:

btw - Thanks Gabbs!! :kiss:

#22 ·
From his semi-final match.....

#24 ·
awwwwww...I'm so excited - I can't wait until the match starts!!! :worship:

:bounce: Good Luck Marcos!!! :bounce:

#25 ·
Sorry for Marcos :sad: but happy for Rogi :hearts: Well, Marcos had an amazing tournament and we'll se him in another final very soon! And next time he will win!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.