Tennis Forum banner

Beijing QF: Bartoli def. Suarez-Navarro 6-0 2-6 6-4

7K views 64 replies 43 participants last post by  tejmeglekvár 
#1 · (Edited)
Just a mess, but a win is a win. The MP, lucky Marion :eek:
Carla had points for 4-0 in the 3rd.

Eurosport commentators were digging a bit at marion today.
They said she could be Pogo Stick World Champion :sobbing:

#15 ·
what a way to lose :hysteric:

#16 · (Edited)
So CSN had no challages left to challenge an OUT serve??

WOW, if that wasn't the luckiest thing I don't know what is ! a bad call by the umpire too (I don't remember her name but it's the Asian umpire), I mean it was kinda out, I wouldn't say she's a bad umpire but definitely can't be compared to the others like Cicak or Asderaki, etc. in term of quality, maybe better than Alves though :lol:

Aside from that, Marion played great in the first set (the form that had her beat Azarenka in Miami), although ran out of gas in the second, she regained focus/energy, and both played many very intense rallies in the third set.

It was a shame it had to end that way, could have been a better match, perhaps one of the best matches of the year, oh well, shame.

Carla has such talent I felt bad for her but really why wasted away your challenges like that, could have used it more wisely, Carla :smash:

Marion was obnoxious and loud and I love every moment of it :inlove: what a fighter she is, this is why she belongs in the top 10, good job for reaching the SF in Premiere mandatory for the second time but please have a lot of massage and fluid to be ready against Vika, because she's so wanting to get that revenge from Marion right now who at the moment is the exhaust-est lady left in the draw.

#18 ·
Mess. Suarez Navarro is easily the biggest choker in the top 30. She should've closed out Radwanska at the USO and should've converted the BP for 4-0 in the 3rd here (even though she would've surely found out another way of losing the match had she not netted the return).

#20 ·
Bartoli showed her father that ball was 2 inches Out )))

#21 ·
No. Not like this.

#33 ·
Ewww :eek:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.