Tennis Forum banner

Does Anyone Think Azarenka Is Hot?

16K views 126 replies 86 participants last post by  Manitou 
#1 ·
i can't make up my mind. :confused: her attitude certainly needs help. :lol: seriously though, does anyone think she's cute?

#6 ·
No, I don't think she's hot or even cute...she's just alright I guess.:shrug:

Reactions: mykarma
#33 ·
Her legs are nice. Did you see those bikini photos? She looked good.
Azarenka isn't a cutie, but she's very svelte. I wouldn't go as far as saying that she has a great figure - I'd save that for players such as Vesnina or (much as it pains me to say it) Wozniacki.

#26 ·
I would think by now my position on tall women with major schnozes is abudantly clear.

(I like them. A lot. Especially with bangs).

#28 ·
Elena's regal Roman nose is truly the acme of goddess-like perfection (much like the rest of her). Azarenka's is pretty nice by mortal standards, though.

She's hot if you ask me. Not in Lena's league, but then who is? (Yes, I know it's subjective and the question is both self-referential and rhetorical).

Reactions: Christinawww
#30 ·
Elena's regal Roman nose is truly the acme of goddess-like perfection (much like the rest of her). Azarenka's is pretty nice by mortal standards, though.

She's hot if you ask me. Not in Lena's league, but then who is? (Yes, I know it's subjective and the question is both self-referential and rhetorical).
Hotter if she had bangs though right?;):lol:

I think she's very interesting to look at, there's something very alluring about her...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.