Tennis Forum banner

Does Anyone Think Azarenka Is Hot?

16K views 126 replies 86 participants last post by  Manitou 
#1 ·
i can't make up my mind. :confused: her attitude certainly needs help. :lol: seriously though, does anyone think she's cute?

#106 ·
She is a good player, but has a very unattractive personality, both on and off court. This is why I always go against her.
As to the "hotness" - I don't care. This "hotness" factor is for horny immature idiots. If someone goes to tennis games to watch "hot chicks" then the person is disqualified in my eyes immediately.

--

#113 ·
No. The end. Bye.

#115 ·
I'm seriously laughing at people who said she's average looking. :lol:

Do you people know what average looking people look like?

I don't think they look like that ^

I find her more attractive than Sharapova. Just because her face isn't typical (which I find even more appealing) doesn't mean she isn't hot/cute/sexy/attractive. Plus, she does have the makings of a model: height, legs, slender build, face that can take make-up. She just can't speak. :lol:

#116 ·
I'm seriously laughing at people who said she's average looking. :lol:

Do you people know what average looking people look like?

I don't think they look like that ^
This is a kind of picture they can make literally with anybody. Put the correct pose and angle, good light and a massive amount of Photoshop, and you pull out this kind of photo even from Schiavone or Stosur.

--

#121 ·

:lol: I feel like Stosur's features alone aren't bad. Nice eyes, smile is nice, nose is nice, but her face can't take make-up and she has no idea what to do with herself. :shrug:

#122 ·
There's no such thing as face that can't take make up. It's just that she doesn't wear a proper make up for her features, although I'm not sure that the make up she wears could look good on anyone.

#124 ·
Azarenka is one of the ugliest players ever. She's hideous inside and out.

Reactions: Charlatan
#126 ·
Azarenka - as hot as ice and snow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.