TennisForum.com - Reply to Topic
Thread: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3 Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
Feb 15th, 2014 01:35 PM
ivanban
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

Slaying top10 players like there's no tomorrow?!!!



Please, get this random title
Feb 15th, 2014 08:31 AM
Alla Luce
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3



Feb 15th, 2014 08:08 AM
olivero
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

Empress slaying the bitches again
good luck in the SF
Feb 15th, 2014 06:37 AM
doomsday
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
People asking what tournament Jelena won in the last 12 months...her Bogota trophy means more than the fluke RG trophy has meant in years, so she's practically a Slam

This joke was funny at the beginning but it isn't anymore. Get some imagination cause you're becoming annoying.
Feb 15th, 2014 05:57 AM
MB.
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

People asking what tournament Jelena won in the last 12 months...her Bogota trophy means more than the fluke RG trophy has meant in years, so she's practically a Slam holder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shia View Post
at the "she was tired" excuse.
OMG, season has just started, how can they all be tired ALREADY?I can imagine how'll they look like in September-October, playing in wheelchairs, or in bandages, like mummies.For God's sake, stop it, at least for now.
The Empress was empressive Godlike forehands, very solid serves, especially the second.That volley after BDTL
Who is the next?
People love talking about what they think is a "legitimate" win and then knocking down players who they dont like for various reasons they pull out of their ass. Don't let it get to you.
Feb 15th, 2014 03:41 AM
Belmont Lad
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3



Empress
Feb 15th, 2014 02:50 AM
GameSetJJ
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalvinLuisandy View Post
Petra have bad health. Jankovic is very health. Just it is couse only.
Even if you spoke perfect English this post was always going to be funny.
Feb 15th, 2014 01:56 AM
Panther24
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

Shitra is in da house, bitches.

Might as well start playing crap since she probably found out Serena is playing Dubai and the possibilities of the title defense are much harder.

Now talking seriously... What was that? Was expecting a closer scoreline for this one, too.



Empress continuing slaying everyone.
Feb 15th, 2014 12:49 AM
verdegreen
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

All JJs wins are because her opponents choked, hurt them self, were sick, didn't use their chances, JJ was lucky, or because Cronin is ignoring Halep.... And all her dominant wins are against former half retired players and comeback sick people or fatigued Fed and Davis cup victors and because Vaidisova is back and so is Ivanović....
Please, give her some credit...

I hope she wins first Tier 1 title since 2010 (DAMN, SO LONG AGO!!!) Though i am kind of scared she will not do it, it would be to good to be true...
Feb 15th, 2014 12:46 AM
Roookie NID

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Feb 15th, 2014 12:39 AM
MalvinLuisandy
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

Petra have bad health. Jankovic is very health. Just it is couse only.
Feb 15th, 2014 12:30 AM
danieln1
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I disagree. Those were both below-the-net volleys off severely dipping passing shots, and JJ was smacking the ball hard on the second one. You ought rather to give Petra credit for having got them back at all. The reason she wasn't able to place the better was because JJ hit good shots both times. Pete Sampras would have lost that point.
Bold statement
Feb 14th, 2014 11:08 PM
Potato
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Sure, if you want to make Jankovic's win seem like it was more that Kvitova didn't capitalize on her chances. Jankovic won that point only because of two poor choices in shot placement by PK.
Just curious, do you play tennis? The first forehand from Jelena was placed at Petra's feet, forcing her to volley up and not execute the drop volley properly. Petra obviously wouldn't close in to the net after hitting a poor drop volley. Just because it's not an outright passing shot means it should easily be put away at the net.
Feb 14th, 2014 10:59 PM
flareon
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

Jelena keep going you can do it
Feb 14th, 2014 10:03 PM
Caipirinha Guy
Re: Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasiadkaGienia View Post
Jelena simply outplayed her.
to SAFAROVA_WAS_GOAT for clowning in WWW.
Awesome post Bravo!

This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome