TennisForum.com - Reply to Topic
Thread: Where does Azarenka go from here? Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
Oct 10th, 2012 05:17 PM
Excelscior
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Excelsior plus Jimmie.

I don't give any legitimacy and don't need legitimation myself on a forum (that's the key word here) -- We don't care for an instant of a millisecond what opinion/perception they have about us ; they aren't our family members and etc., we don't personally know them and inverse - plus this whole stuff is for cheering-fun unless for the lifeless fan-girls/boys who would obviously if I knew them we' have perfectly been abled to make a distinction) y take everything at first degree because the whole foundation of their quite simplistic existence is based on-here.

He does whatever he feels like doing : he likes Victoria, well, it's all good for him -- Wozniacki is a failure and it would have seemed to me logical to shift to the BFF. I'm not criticizing.




Dude etc. I have no time to waste with your history ; in return obviously many including "the brainiac" Exclesior failed to see the methaphore with Duke William because of (worrying) lack of historical knowledge (or knowledge of the history of Britain) but Jimmie dude, you're just like him.

He divorced Cateherine D'Aragon to marry Anne Bolyen : you're not a full time Wozniacki fan anymore (logical considering she's a complete fail) and have parted away from her ; he married four other girls (Anne de Clève, Catherine Howard etc.) you're at your how much now ? First ? You know where my impatience resides ? It's about who is going to be your next ; Kerber ? When you would have realized that she wasn't as bad as you initially thought (just like Victoria when you thought she was a clown back then 20100...?) [...] Barthel ?

Obviously you would have guessed that your extremist's stanning for Victoria is also well in line with our now famous Duke, ain't it, when he made that Act of Supremacy to appropriate himself the Anglican church ? Yes ! Jimmie, you're more fan than Victoria than any other fan ; let the forum be yours, appropriate it but you have been unveiled, no need to keep playing your cheap tragi-comedy because we all perfectly know how your hypocrisy will end, Iphigénie !
What a tell off.

Love it (including the fleeting reference or jab at me and/or my History of British Royals)!!

Classic Vikapower.
Oct 10th, 2012 05:03 PM
Vikapower
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Don't you get it?

Vikapower is the biggest representative (or a charter and/or legitimate member of the TF Vika fan club). Not you.
Excelsior plus Jimmie.

I don't give any legitimacy and don't need legitimation myself on a forum (that's the key word here) -- We don't care for an instant of a millisecond what opinion/perception they have about us ; they aren't our family members and etc., we don't personally know them and inverse - plus this whole stuff is for cheering-fun unless for the lifeless fan-girls/boys who would obviously if I knew them we' have perfectly been abled to make a distinction) y take everything at first degree because the whole foundation of their quite simplistic existence is based on-here.

He does whatever he feels like doing : he likes Victoria, well, it's all good for him -- Wozniacki is a failure and it would have seemed to me logical to shift to the BFF. I'm not criticizing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
This isn't even about Vika, it's about your hatred of Caro and her fan base, that's why you're attacking me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit whether you validate me or not but blatantly smearing me with wrongful accusations is nothing I will take without setting the record straight.
Dude etc. I have no time to waste with your history ; in return obviously many including "the brainiac" Exclesior failed to see the methaphore with Duke William because of (worrying) lack of historical knowledge (or knowledge of the history of Britain) but Jimmie dude, you're just like him.

He divorced Cateherine D'Aragon to marry Anne Bolyen : you're not a full time Wozniacki fan anymore (logical considering she's a complete fail) and have parted away from her ; he married four other girls (Anne de Clève, Catherine Howard etc.) you're at your how much now ? First ? You know where my impatience resides ? It's about who is going to be your next ; Kerber ? When you would have realized that she wasn't as bad as you initially thought (just like Victoria when you thought she was a clown back then 20100...?) [...] Barthel ?

Obviously you would have guessed that your extremist's stanning for Victoria is also well in line with our now famous Duke, ain't it, when he made that Act of Supremacy to appropriate himself the Anglican church ? Yes ! Jimmie, you're more fan than Victoria than any other fan ; let the forum be yours, appropriate it but you have been unveiled, no need to keep playing your cheap tragi-comedy because we all perfectly know how your hypocrisy will end, Iphigénie !
Oct 10th, 2012 10:42 AM
bandabou
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I wouldn't call it a bandwaggon. But it could be that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing. Although the rivalry between Serena and Masha is a joke, the war between their fanbases is at its peak.
Well...in that case shouldn't all the Mashatards totally love Serena, since Serena's beating Vika all the time?!
Oct 10th, 2012 08:38 AM
Sam L
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
Linz. Then Istanbul.
Best answer.
Oct 10th, 2012 07:22 AM
CSN-4TW
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
Linz. Then Istanbul.
Oct 10th, 2012 07:16 AM
producer88
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

She goes on winning more slams tbh
Oct 10th, 2012 07:15 AM
coolfish1103
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

She is not going anywhere unless you mean waiting for Serena to retire.
Oct 10th, 2012 06:40 AM
Brad[le]y.
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
People seemed to be disussing it earlier in the thread. I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

Plus, I will never miss an opportunity to point out how overrated Ana is.
Well she almost beat Radwanska in Tokyo
Oct 10th, 2012 06:36 AM
Temperenka
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
What does that have to do with anything? I mean I agree but...
People seemed to be disussing it earlier in the thread. I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

Plus, I will never miss an opportunity to point out how overrated Ana is.
Oct 10th, 2012 06:33 AM
Brad[le]y.
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
Vika >>>> Ana

Just for the record.
What does that have to do with anything? I mean I agree but...
Oct 10th, 2012 06:30 AM
Temperenka
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Vika >>>> Ana

Just for the record.
Oct 9th, 2012 11:31 PM
Natural Joe
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galsen View Post
Yeah you're right. All of this had nothing to do with the fact that she was coming back from 1 year off due to injury.
I responded this to a poster because he said what would have happened if it was Azarenka at Wimbledon, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, because despite only losing a total of 20 games to reach the USO final and in spite of her outstanding serving throughout the whole tournament at Wimbledon and the way she destroyed the field at the Olympics only one month later it had to be because of her injury that she's lost concentration in both finals this year.

Anyway, I think we have made our points.
Oct 9th, 2012 11:10 PM
Galsen
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
So what's your point? The important part is that Serena usually doesn't play in God-mode when she's competing in slam finals (taking into account her last three finals) and that hence opponents DO have a chance to beat her (Sam last year, Vika this year, Aga at least won a set which is way more than most people expected even if it cannot be considered a serious chance of winning).
Yeah you're right. All of this had nothing to do with the fact that she was coming back from 1 year off due to injury.
I responded this to a poster because he said what would have happened if it was Azarenka at Wimbledon, that's pretty much it.
Oct 9th, 2012 10:57 PM
Natural Joe
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galsen View Post
Don't get me wrong I agree with you about Vika but Serena with 60UEs in a slam final, even Errani would have had a chance. (Sorry Errani fans).
So what's your point? The important part is that Serena usually doesn't play in God-mode when she's competing in slam finals (taking into account her last three finals) and that hence opponents DO have a chance to beat her (Sam last year, Vika this year, Aga at least won a set which is way more than most people expected even if it cannot be considered a serious chance of winning).
Oct 9th, 2012 10:33 PM
Cajka
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galsen View Post
Don't get me wrong I agree with you about Vika but Serena with 60UEs in a slam final, even Errani would have had a chance. (Sorry Errani fans).
Probably. She had some lapses in both slam finals this season.
This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome