|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|May 26th, 2004 10:17 AM|
So this means that Mary Pierce is finally going to win not her first, but her first five grasscourt tournaments?
Thanks for the quick reply.
|May 26th, 2004 10:04 AM|
Originally Posted by humanity
- 's-Hertogenbosch is the nearest big city
- Rosmalen is the small town belonging to 's-Hertogenbosch were the tournement will take place.
- Bois-le-Duc is the French name for 's-Hertogenbosch
- In the Netherlands we call 's-Hertogenbosch often Den Bosch!
- We still call this tournament The Ordina Open hold in Rosmalen
You can still follow me?
|May 26th, 2004 09:28 AM|
Four names for the same tournament
This tournament seems to have four different designations:
Ordina (the sponsor)
Can someone please clarify?