PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Pratt deserves More!!!

Super Tennis Fan
Jan 17th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I recently saw Nicole Pratt practice, and I must say I had never before seen anyone practice with the intensity with which she trains, she puts such effort into it that I believe she should be a lot more respected on tour.
Good luck Nicole, keep up the good work and you'll do great!

azza
Jan 18th, 2004, 12:09 AM

AUSBOY
Jan 18th, 2004, 01:52 AM
Nicole has always been one of the hardest working players on the tour. She deserves every bit of success she can get. She fights so hard for every point.

Douggie
Jan 18th, 2004, 05:07 AM
i can't remember the last time Nicole did not fight for a point she is such a fighter and although she isnt a powerful player she gets every ball in court which is a great feat :D

TS
Jan 18th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Yeah Nicole is an unbelievable fighter, and I respect her so much! She's always been one my top favorites out of all the Aussies, and deserves so much more respect than she gets...it's amazing how many people slag her off.

Anyway, I guess she doesn't really care what people say about her...after all she's got her Christina and that's what really counts! :hearts:

louloubelle
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Anyway, I guess she doesn't really care what people say about her...after all she's got her Christina and that's what really counts! :hearts:
Naughty Naughty :devil:

It's amazing for someone yet to break into the top 30 the amount of bad press she gets.... both here and in the papers. However the work she puts in (weighed against the fact that she not as talented as most - but I say working your butt off is a talent!!!!) she does deserve more.

Hopefully she can down Meghann to continue our good day so far!!!

ozfan44
Jan 19th, 2004, 10:14 AM
Nicole just lost the second set so score is
Pratt 6-4 5-7 0-0 Shaughnessy

AUSBOY
Jan 19th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Gutsy, gutsy fight from Nicole, she wins 6-4 5-7 6-4! I'm so happy she got through this she looked gone for all money but won 10 of the last 13 points. Next up is Morigami!

Aussie_Kim
Jan 21st, 2004, 03:48 PM
Is Pratt really a lesbian??
Also Christina H or W??
Anyway good to see her win.

louloubelle
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:15 AM
Nicole continues to amaze with her capacity to grind out wins. It didn't look good when I saw the 1-6 3-3 scoreline - but I should've known better to doubt her :)

Zvonreva will be tough.. lets hope for a stinking HOT day for Nicoles fitness!!

A couple of us (not revealing any names :devil: ) with a romantic streak would love to able to say definitely that Christine W and Nicole are an item. Imagine: tour tennis players, same height, same style of play with Nicole taking care of Christina in the big bad world of pro tennis.

However Ive never heard Nicole 'out' herself.