PDA

View Full Version : Watch Live on Net

Dokicfan17
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:08 PM
Is there any site u can watch a match online, i heard eurosport but i dont know?

Fingon
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:57 PM
In Eurosport you can get snapshots of what it's being broadcasting on TV, refreshing the screen every few seconds, however, you don't see motion.

I don't know of any site doing live broadcast over the internet or intending to do it, the only possibility would be streaming video, but the quality wouldn't be great and you probably wouldn't be able to see the ball.

Plus, you would need to have a fantastic internet connection (cable or DSL at least, but probably t1), a video card of at least 32 MB, minimum a PIII and 128 MB ram.

But the main problem would be bandwith, it would be humongous and nobody would afford that cost. I don't think the technology is yet ready to handle that, I know Cisco and others are working on it, but it's very likely it will be delayed years because the telephone companies and those who provide the internet backbone are not updating the networks as fast as the used to.

croat123
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:00 PM
which sight shows eurosport snapshots?

TheBoiledEgg
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:01 PM
Next weeks tourn in Bogota

www.copacolsanitas.com

with windows media player you can see some action

Moscow's Kremlin Cup was only other site with this technology for LIVE matches

Wimbledon Archieve on www.wimbledon.org has some past moments of championships and of the 2000 Millenium Parade.

Dokicfan17
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Where do u go on Eurosport to bring u to the refreshing snapshots?

Ryan
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:32 PM
If all you want is live scores, check out

www.gotennis.com

in the right corner they have live scores you can hceck every little bit.

Dokicfan17
Feb 15th, 2002, 11:52 PM
EUROPSPORT-

where do u go to see snapshots of matches like a refreshing video u were mentioning?? guide me

GO TENNIS-
where at Go Tennis