PDA

View Full Version : Alicia...stay away from bicycles!

kell
Jan 15th, 2004, 02:34 AM
According to today's Herald Sun, Alicia says she will play at the Australian Open...unless she falls off her bike or something.

I hope playing so soon on Rebound Ace isn't too risky...and I hope she stays away from bicycles.

azza
Jan 15th, 2004, 04:03 AM
:lol: Alicia is so cute and funny :)

Aussie_Kim
Jan 15th, 2004, 04:50 AM
That is such great news!! I had told myself to fear the worst so I'm very happy. Hopefully Alicia can have her match on Tuesday so she has just a little more time to prepare.
Does anyone know if the seedings will be done before Alicia's hobart points come off?? If so I think she has a good chance of a seeding.
Well thanks for the news Kel. :wavey: Im sure she'll stay away from bikes.

SpikeyAidanm
Jan 15th, 2004, 09:41 AM
yup i read it to ;)

~|Naomi|~
Jan 15th, 2004, 10:04 AM
I don't really think this is much of a shock, I thought she'd be fine for AO. But still good to hear.

kell
Jan 16th, 2004, 01:11 AM
That is such great news!! I had told myself to fear the worst so I'm very happy. Hopefully Alicia can have her match on Tuesday so she has just a little more time to prepare.
Does anyone know if the seedings will be done before Alicia's hobart points come off?? If so I think she has a good chance of a seeding.
Well thanks for the news Kel. :wavey: Im sure she'll stay away from bikes.
She's not seeded...but she got a good draw...she's going u against a qualifier first round:)

~|Naomi|~
Jan 16th, 2004, 03:49 AM
I think Alicia should definately make the 3rd round:) Bovina there will be tough, Molik has played her twice and lost both times both last year in New Haven 3-6 6-7 and in Zurich 4-6 1-6, but she will have the whole crowd behind her so that is good:yeah:

azza
Jan 16th, 2004, 04:59 AM
Molik will hopefully make the 4th round and beyond although Bovina is a tough opponent Molik can beat her i hope so :kiss:

Aussie_Kim
Jan 18th, 2004, 02:11 PM
I think it's a pretty good draw for her!! If she plays like she did at Hopman she will be able to beat Bovina! She has a couple of matches to warm up before then. She may face Hantuchova in the 2nd round. That would be good - good points (i think she's seeded in low teens) plus she has REALLY won all there encounters. (although it will say she lost to her at the hopman.)