PDA

View Full Version : A tremendous USA Today article on Maria Sharapova!

the cat
Jan 14th, 2004, 04:08 AM
The article is called "Russian's Game A Thing Of Beauty". :) This is one of the most detailed and informative article I've ever read on Masha. :D The article is located at http://mariaworld.net/art13104.htm

Cassius
Jan 14th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Thanks Cat.
I tried to add reputation points to you, but it said I had to "spread some Reputation around before giving it to the cat again."

the cat
Jan 14th, 2004, 04:42 AM
Your welcome, Cassius. :)

Adding reputation points can be difficult. :( Most of the time I run into the same problems you do. For instance, I've tried to rep Goldenlox many times. But I've only been able to do so on rare occasions. And I can't figure out why.:confused:

As far as Maria's article goes, one of the most important points of the article is that she has a Russian personal trainer who will take Maria to the next level physically. :D

VeraNuVirgosFan
Jan 14th, 2004, 07:36 AM
I talked with Masha's Russian trainer for a while. He was very friendly, and he is also from Sochi. His English isn't good yet, so I talked to him in Russian. Or sometimes he spoke to me in Russian, and I replied to him in both English and Russian.

the cat
Jan 14th, 2004, 01:24 PM
MSF, thanks for your letting us know about your Hong Kong experience with Maria's personal trainer. Is Maria's personal trainer in good shape? ;)

I didn't know you spoke Russian. Did you teach yourself to speak Russian or did you take a course?

VeraNuVirgosFan
Jan 15th, 2004, 01:38 AM
I went to a university in Moscow for 4 years. And before studying at the university, I learnt Russian language for a year.

the cat
Jan 15th, 2004, 01:02 PM
MSF, I had no idea you were so well eductated and so well spoken. Well done. :) Maybe you could become a tennis coach and coach one of the Russina's. ;)