PDA

View Full Version : Shock results of 2004?

Monica_Rules
Jan 12th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Well who would have thought Amanda Janes would beat who she did and get into the maindraw of eastbourne.Who would have thought Karen Paterson would climb 300 places in the rankings or Emily Webley-Smith or Chanatl Coombs.

SO who will be a shock climber this year or the biggest climber?

my pick is Melanie South.I think her rankins is much lower than her play even at the mo.Shes only so low do to the injury that kept her out for about 4 months. I think she'll be close to the top 500 by the end of the year.

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 13th, 2004, 03:25 PM
wonder what Anna Hawkins has in mind for this yr.
Emily needs to build up pts early on this yr to get a lee-way for pts to come off at end.

never thought Chantal would get up to the heady heights, she has same prob as Emily, pts early to ease pressure.

William Hunt
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:40 PM
Emily Webley-Smith is the most talented British girl I think.

WIMBY
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Well who would have thought Amanda Janes would beat who she did and get into the maindraw of eastbourne.Who would have thought Karen Paterson would climb 300 places in the rankings or Emily Webley-Smith or Chanatl Coombs.

SO who will be a shock climber this year or the biggest climber?

my pick is Melanie South.I think her rankins is much lower than her play even at the mo.Shes only so low do to the injury that kept her out for about 4 months. I think she'll be close to the top 500 by the end of the year.

I have just found this thread. Looks like you are right Monica Rules. Melanie has wins this year over Anna, Karen and Emily and is climbing the rankings. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Monica_Rules
Mar 30th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Melanie has had a cracking year so far.If she continues to get results like this i think she'll be close to top 400 by the end of the year.

WIMBY
Mar 31st, 2004, 03:59 PM
Melanie has had a cracking year so far.If she continues to get results like this i think she'll be close to top 400 by the end of the year.

Melanie states that is her aim on her website. Her win today over Rebecca puts her into the 500s so she is well on her way.:banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :banana:

www.melaniesouth.net

WIMBY
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:53 PM
Melanie has today defeated the number 1 seed and is into the Semi Final.

Go Mel

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You can log onto her website and leave a message on her message board
www.melaniesouth.net

WIMBY
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:29 PM
Stop Press................

MELANIE IS IN THE FINAL!!!!!!!!!

SHE WON HER SEMI 6-4 0-6 6-4

WELL DONE AND GOOD LUCK

:woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :yippee:

WWW.MELANIESOUTH.NET

Monica_Rules
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:05 PM
Mel won 6-4 6-4

Her first 10k titile.Hope she can do well next week and get deep into the top 500.

WIMBY
Apr 15th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Melanie is now ranked 528. Good luck in Bournemouth. :wavey:

spinner99
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Emily Webley-Smith is the most talented British girl I think.

errrrrrr ?