PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 report :-) GO REID!!!!

broncosven
Jan 12th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Well i was on court 1 today WHAT A DAY!!!

1st up jankovic vs schivone - awesome match both girls played aseosme but jankoivc spent more time arguing with the linesman and umpire and lost in 3 very close sets

2nd - doubles where krizan and srebotnik beat mystina and znovera . . . played great and closed it out in 3 - i wonder y tina krizan isnt playing singles she looks like a good player

3rd match MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!

Todd Reid recoerdf rom 0-4 down in the 3rd set to win 6-4 in the 3rd. ABSOLUTEY BRILLIANT!!! he showed aweomse fighting quality and consistent hitting ( he is like a clone of hewitt)

besides from that i spokle to phillpossious and saw clisters and hewitt in towels in the lockeroom (sorry to make all u guys and girls jealous :-) )

it was an awesome day and 1 i wont forgot

by the way i might be on news if they show reid after his match i was in the line of camera . . so ihope i might be

GO AUSSIE!!!!!!

SpikeyAidanm
Jan 12th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Awesome performance from Reid, I thought it was 4-1 but 4-0, wow what a fightbak :D:D

thanks for the report mate :wavey: :p

Greenout
Jan 12th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the reports. When is Jankovic going to get her act together?
I want to see her get into the latter rounds. She resembles a young
Natasha Zvereva; too bad Jankovic doesn't have the variety of shots
like NZ.

broncosven
Jan 12th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Jankovic played a dam good game . . considering she already played 3 matches which were also long to qualify

she was way to conerened abut every ball that hit the line and lost her concentration to much

Lapin
Jan 12th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Thanks broncosven! :D

pav
Jan 12th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I see on the WTAfans site livescores box they have the Zvon/ Mysk doubs scores the wrong way round looking like they won, I'm glad I didn't see that 1st!

Joana
Jan 12th, 2004, 08:35 PM
F*ck Jelena, you really need to change your attitude. That's just typical Serb for you - we always know better than the umpires! :rolleyes:

~|Naomi|~
Jan 13th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Kim and Lleyton in towels:p interseting:o

gossipcom
Jan 13th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Kim and Lleyton in towels:p interseting:olol when I first read that the dirty mind came into play but I resisted :devil: