PDA

View Full Version : Go Ai!!!

pcrtennis
Jan 12th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Go Ai, win this tournament!!!! You can beat anyone at anytime!!! :bounce: :worship:

Veritas
Jan 12th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Go Ai!!! :)

ex hopman
Jan 12th, 2004, 05:57 AM
Keep going Ai!!

Good luck against Dechy!

She has a good H2H record against Dechy huh?

yucky
Jan 12th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Ai Sugiyama (JPN) vs. Nathalie Dechy (FRA) Head-to-Head

Ai Sugiyama (JPN) leads 5:1
Hard: Ai Sugiyama (JPN) leads 3:0
Clay: Ai Sugiyama (JPN) leads 1:0
Grass: Tied 1:1
Indoor: Ai Sugiyama (JPN) leads 1:0

----------------------------------------------------------
C'mon,Ai!!!:bounce:

Reichen
Jan 12th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Go Ai:)!!!

pcrtennis
Jan 13th, 2004, 12:51 AM
I hope she stomps all over Schiavone!!!

Melly Flew Us
Jan 13th, 2004, 04:52 PM
come on Ai!

New
Jan 13th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Good luck ai!

yucky
Jan 14th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Regret, Ai. :sad: :sad: :sad:

But I expect activity of Ai by AO.
Since Ai should surely become fine by a little breaks! ;)

Darop.
Mar 4th, 2006, 09:01 PM
I hope she stomps all over Schiavone!!!

:haha:

pcrtennis
Mar 7th, 2006, 12:48 AM
:haha:

Hey I could look back for a post when you said something to the effect "Francesca win the title" and then follow it with a :lol: :tape: because we know how laughable THAT is... ;)

Go Ai! Glad she's refound her form now! :worship:

Darop.
Mar 7th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Hey I could look back for a post when you said something to the effect "Francesca win the title" and then follow it with a :lol: :tape: because we know how laughable THAT is... ;)

Go Ai! Glad she's refound her form now! :worship:

Yeah, it was in Sydney this year, you laughed at me, and well, look, Frab came within 2 points of the victory, so I wasn't as far off as you saying Ai would kick Fran's ass, and ended up winning 3 games :tape:

DevilishAttitude
Mar 7th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Lets stick to 2004 Sydney facts!

Sugiyama - 1st Round.

Schiavone - SF.

And also 2006 Sydney facts!

Sugiyama - 1st Round

Schiavone - Final.

This is telling us that Fran is better than Ai nowdays and has been for a long time :D

pcrtennis
Mar 7th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Lets stick to 2004 Sydney facts!

Sugiyama - 1st Round.

Schiavone - SF.

And also 2006 Sydney facts!

Sugiyama - 1st Round

Schiavone - Final.

This is telling us that Fran is better than Ai nowdays and has been for a long time :D

Oh this again.... :)

Singles Titles:

Ai 6
Schiavone 0 :lol:

Doubles Titles:

Ai 32
Schiavone 4

High Rankings:

Ai 8 in singles 1 in doubles
Schiavone 11 in singles I don't even know in doubles but it sure as hell isn't close to 1.

Grand Slam Championships?:

Ai 4(3 in doubles, 1 in Mixed)
Schivaone Huh...that's funny...none AGAIN!

YEC Appearance?:

Ai 1 in singles 5 in doubles
Schiavone 0 in singles 0 in doubles :sad: :tape:

Schiavone might have had a few quality runs the past few months(A trend likely to stop in the near future) But Ai has had a far greater career with FAR MORE wins over FAR MORE top players. Even at Schiavone's age she had 3 singles titles a a bunch of doubles titles. Over the last year Schiavone has had better results but that's not saying mcuh since AI has been in a bad slump for a variety of reasons...but she's back: Oh yeah, and actually if we're looking at latest results (Which is your favorite criteria...)I'd say Ai is the better player:

Doha:

Ai beats Myskina on the way to the Semifinals...
Schiavone loses 2nd round (After 1st round bye) only winning 3 games

There ya go! ;)

DevilishAttitude
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Oh this again.... :)

Singles Titles:

Ai 6
Schiavone 0 :lol:

Doubles Titles:

Ai 32
Schiavone 4

High Rankings:

Ai 8 in singles 1 in doubles
Schiavone 11 in singles I don't even know in doubles but it sure as hell isn't close to 1.

Grand Slam Championships?:

Ai 4(3 in doubles, 1 in Mixed)
Schivaone Huh...that's funny...none AGAIN!

YEC Appearance?:

Ai 1 in singles 5 in doubles
Schiavone 0 in singles 0 in doubles :sad: :tape:

Schiavone might have had a few quality runs the past few months(A trend likely to stop in the near future) But Ai has had a far greater career with FAR MORE wins over FAR MORE top players. Even at Schiavone's age she had 3 singles titles a a bunch of doubles titles. Over the last year Schiavone has had better results but that's not saying mcuh since AI has been in a bad slump for a variety of reasons...but she's back: Oh yeah, and actually if we're looking at latest results (Which is your favorite criteria...)I'd say Ai is the better player:

Doha:

Ai beats Myskina on the way to the Semifinals...
Schiavone loses 2nd round (After 1st round bye) only winning 3 games

There ya go! ;)

But I wasn't talking about careers dear!

And has you once said to me, how can we compare them, Ai is 5 years older than Fran ;)

Singles titles Fran will have 6 titles by the time she 30 :D No worries.

Who cares about doubles anymore :lol:

High ranks, even you must admit, if Ai can reach 8 so will Fran :p

YEC, I'm sure Fran will also reach 1.

Fran has beaten 7 Top 20 players in a year, 4 Top 10 players, Ai has beaten 2 Top 20 players and 1 Top 10. So I sense this *trend* Fran has also reached 4 finals, Ai 1 won't stop. And why has Ai been in a bad slump? 1 SF and yeah, she's back alright :lol: :tape:

And you think Ai would have beaten Hingis :tape: Ai wouldn't have beat Fran so... ;)

Why the hate anyway? :p

pcrtennis
Mar 9th, 2006, 01:10 AM
But I wasn't talking about careers dear!

And has you once said to me, how can we compare them, Ai is 5 years older than Fran ;)

Singles titles Fran will have 6 titles by the time she 30 :D No worries.

Who cares about doubles anymore :lol:

High ranks, even you must admit, if Ai can reach 8 so will Fran :p

YEC, I'm sure Fran will also reach 1.

Fran has beaten 7 Top 20 players in a year, 4 Top 10 players, Ai has beaten 2 Top 20 players and 1 Top 10. So I sense this *trend* Fran has also reached 4 finals, Ai 1 won't stop. And why has Ai been in a bad slump? 1 SF and yeah, she's back alright :lol: :tape:

And you think Ai would have beaten Hingis :tape: Ai wouldn't have beat Fran so... ;)

Why the hate anyway? :p

HAHAHAHAHA! A very telling response...discount aspects of Ai's career that towers over Schiavone's, predict Schiavone will win 6 titles in 5 years (Which you can;t actually believe!) even though she still hasn't even won one AND predict Schiavone will move to number 8 "If Ai can do it"...but as I have proven Ai's career has been and is much more impressive, I wouldn't compare...And Ai's most recent results tops Schiavone's result, stop whinning about the draw :rolleyes: ...Schiavone has had many nice draws in tourney's she's supposed to win and she's botched them up :lol: ...and I don't know where you're getting your top 20-10 win stats but I assure you Ai has many more...Schiavone can push them but Ai beats them more... ;)

AI'S BACK! :hearts: :p

DevilishAttitude
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:17 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! A very telling response...discount aspects of Ai's career that towers over Schiavone's, predict Schiavone will win 6 titles in 5 years (Which you can;t actually believe!) even though she still hasn't even won one AND predict Schiavone will move to number 8 "If Ai can do it"...but as I have proven Ai's career has been and is much more impressive, I wouldn't compare...And Ai's most recent results tops Schiavone's result, stop whinning about the draw :rolleyes: ...Schiavone has had many nice draws in tourney's she's supposed to win and she's botched them up :lol: ...and I don't know where you're getting your top 20-10 win stats but I assure you Ai has many more...Schiavone can push them but Ai beats them more... ;)

AI'S BACK! :hearts: :p

I do believe 100% that Fran will have 6 titles. Watch and cry :D

You keep ignoring the fact that Ai is 5 years older than Fran, you said this was very important before but not now...

Most recent result is what it should say not results

The fact is yes, Ai has had a better career, but Fran is playing better, and has done for a long time. She is the bigger threat to the top players and will win that title and beat Ai. Again. And those facts are on there results from 2005.

Bye! :wavey:

pcrtennis
Mar 9th, 2006, 08:53 PM
I do believe 100% that Fran will have 6 titles. Watch and cry :D

You keep ignoring the fact that Ai is 5 years older than Fran, you said this was very important before but not now...

Most recent result is what it should say not results

The fact is yes, Ai has had a better career, but Fran is playing better, and has done for a long time. She is the bigger threat to the top players and will win that title and beat Ai. Again. And those facts are on there results from 2005.

Bye! :wavey:

Okay! Continue on in your state of delusion :lol: ...Enjoy it! Too bad you won't be able to like I have watching Ai's career! See ya! :wavey: :tape:

Darop.
Mar 10th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Okay! Continue on in your state of dillusion :lol: ...Enjoy it! Too bad you won't be able to like I have watching Ai's career! See ya! :wavey: :tape:

Jesus, what word is that? :tape:

pcrtennis
Mar 10th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Wow...you're resorting to picking out mispellings? Bravo...I'm impressed...

Darop.
Mar 10th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Wow...you're resorting to picking out mispellings? Bravo...I'm impressed...

In case you haven't noticed, I stopped posting in this thread, because it is quite degrading.