PDA

View Full Version : General Messages...guys whats going on!

Jessica02
Feb 14th, 2002, 11:50 PM
There are waaaaayyy too many polls.

Too many degrading threads around sectioning women into many body parts. I dread to think what part of the body they will go for next!

Basically too little about tennis!!!

Fingon
Feb 14th, 2002, 11:53 PM
any idea for a body part :o

Meesh
Feb 14th, 2002, 11:56 PM
Yes, way too many polls! Most of them should be in Non-Tennis section.... There is even a poll on the subject of polls.... aaaaahhhhhhhhh :eek:

Celeste
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:02 AM
Nose, eyes, and lips. We haven't seen those!

Or, what about (and I love this one) who's a natural blonde and who's a bottle blonde. You can't include Serena, though, but the responses ought to be classic!

ASV
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:09 AM
Speaking of threads that don't belong in GM....

ASV
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:10 AM
I think we can attribute the recent onslaught of stupidness in GM is becasue Poe and Josh and carot(?) and many of the other active admins have gone to Antwerp for the tourn. and left Amanda in charge.

Though I have no problems with the polls....there just there and its better them taking up space then some stupid thread.:rolleyes:

disposablehero
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:20 AM
If you wanted an accurate answer to your question, you should have included a poll.

Fingon
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Celeste
Nose, eyes, and lips. We haven't seen those!

Or, what about (and I love this one) who's a natural blonde and who's a bottle blonde. You can't include Serena, though, but the responses ought to be classic!

nah!

angele87
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by disposablehero
If you wanted an accurate answer to your question, you should have included a poll.

LMAO @ disposablehero... personally i have no problem with all the polls... if anything they are hilariously... especially the poll about polls lol