PDA

View Full Version : Farina Elia Cheering Thread!!

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 10th, 2004, 09:26 AM
come on Silvia win here!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

alessandrochus
Jan 11th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Hi,

what a surprise to find a fan of Silvia Farina Elia in Wales. When and how did you start following her tennis career?
I'm italian and if you want/need, it would be a pleasure to tell you something more about Silvia.

ciao

alessandro

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 11th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Hi,

what a surprise to find a fan of Silvia Farina Elia in Wales. When and how did you start following her tennis career?
I'm italian and if you want/need, it would be a pleasure to tell you something more about Silvia.

ciao

alessandro

i've been a tennis fan for about 4 years and evry since seeing Silvia playing in wimbledon in 2002 againest maleeva, i've been her fan!! You??

GoSandrine
Jan 12th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Thanks for starting this thread, Macmillan. :wavey:

Alessandro, I think you'll find Silvia has fans worldwide. ;) Her all court game, delicate shotmaking, and visual appeal are some qualities that attracted me to Silvia, not to mention I am American of Italian decent (my grandfather was born in Calabria).

I trust Silvia will be able to string some wins together and hopefully gain some much needed confidence and make a run at the title here...

FORZA!!! :D

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 12th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Silvia won 6-2 6-2 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 12th, 2004, 03:36 PM
SOMETHING I FOUND ON WTATOUR.COM

Farina Elia was particularly impressive in beating up-and-coming Sloavkian Lubomira Kurhajcova 62 62.

"First round matches are always difficult, particularly against a player I've never played against before," said Farina Elia, a quarterfinalist at Wimbledon last year.

"I was happy with my game, but I still think there's a lot to work on."

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 13th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Farina Elia in the QF!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 14th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Farina Elia plays Sanchez-lorenzo and has a 5-1 lead in 6 previous meetings!!! i hope it will be 6-1!!! :) :)

alessandrochus
Jan 14th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Farina Elia plays Sanchez-lorenzo and has a 5-1 lead in 6 previous meetings!!! i hope it will be 6-1!!! :) :)
I vote for a 6-1 too....

ciao

alessandro

Darop.
Jan 14th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Camon Silvia! ;)

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 15th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Silvia into semis!!!!!

Jakub
Jan 15th, 2004, 04:42 PM
well done Silvia :D :bounce:
good luck , win the title

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 16th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Farina Elia is in the final :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

she plays Suarez

something i found on wtatour.com

No.3 seed Silvia Farina Elia earned her way into the finals topping Julia Vakulenko, 63 76(5). "I was happy with how I play," Farina Elia said. "I am looking forward to the final, I believe in myself and I think I can win. Why not dream a little?"

The championship opponents have met on two previous occasions, with Farina Elia leading the series 2-0, their last meeting at 2003 Wimbledon in the fourth round. Farina Elia went on to reach her career first Grand Slam quarterfinal.

i hope your dream comes true!!! :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts:

Darop.
Jan 16th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Oh, Silvia is so sweet :kiss:

Buona Fortuna, ce la puoi fare!