PDA

View Full Version : When your player wins, how do you celebrate?

Kisha
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:20 PM
when they win a tournament or have a good win, how do you celebrate?

irma
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:24 PM
I jump high and dance :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

apoet29
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:34 PM
I clap and throw in a couple of WOOWOO Arsenio Hall Style. Sometimes if my sister is watching with me, we throw in a couple snaps In Living Color Style! :)

tfannis
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:37 PM
I do't do that much, I am just in a very very good mood for the rest of the day. If my fave looses, I'm in a bad mood.
It's as simple as that.

Today BTW, is a happy day because JuJu won.

tfannis
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:41 PM
I do explode into cheering and dancing sometimes though. Last year I ran around the house when Justine beat Capri at Wimbeldon. I slipped on my socks and fall painfully on the ground. :o

Mazza
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:55 PM
I normally just cheer and do a Lleyton style "C'MON.....Good win!" Whicheva fave Im watching weather it's Kimmie, Lleyton or Greg. If it's a really really big win, like a slam I would jump up and down and run round the house and txt every1, well thats what I did when Lleyton won the UO but I won't be attempting the jump on the furniture part bit again!

Jordan.
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:03 AM
Same as tfannis,I just get in a good mood!

marshmellow
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:33 AM
ok, my fave is anna k. and when she wins, you can just imagine the celebrationhttp://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/kao/cactus/niko.gif....

first i go "yess!" loud enough for everyone in the house to hear. and then they start coming where im sitting and one by one give me the money we bet on.

then im in an awesome mood for the rest of the day, and even the day after, http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/kao/cactus/tira.gifuntil she loses in the week ofcourse...

destructo_girl
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:02 AM
Firstly, I Parti with the MPers.

And I piss everyone around me off, by repeatedly telling them that Martina won, every minute or so. (literally)

Then I am in a state of elation for the rest of the day/week/month, depending on how good a win it was.

I go psycho, I swear.

Becool
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:16 AM
I smile LOL
:)

It's funny cause when Serena or Venus do an incredible shot, I always laughs LOL, I don't know why :)