cooldudeanzela
Jan 6th, 2004, 07:13 AM
well anyone

azza
Jan 6th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Oi dickhead if they had they would of shared it :rolleyes:

TS
Jan 6th, 2004, 07:35 AM
How nice azza...seriously, each time I read your posts I'm always sorry that it's 2 seconds of my life that I'll never get back.

If I recall correctly, almost every other day you are asking everyone questions on here, so cut this person some slack and don't be so fucking rude...they don't all spend every second of their life on here and may not know how things work on here.

cooldudeanzela
Jan 6th, 2004, 07:45 AM
i do ask me anythin bout tennis i will know

Mateo Mathieu
Jan 6th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Stop being the next "azza" or we will find out soon if you're actually azza! :rolleyes:

broncosven
Jan 6th, 2004, 08:26 AM
i spoke to directors yesterday and it should be out by thursday morning so i thinking some day wednesday

azza
Jan 6th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Eveyrone u should see how annoying cooldudeanzela is on msn he asks questions and never shuts up ask spikeyaidan :mad:

azza
Jan 6th, 2004, 09:32 AM
How nice azza...seriously, each time I read your posts I'm always sorry that it's 2 seconds of my life that I'll never get back.

If I recall correctly, almost every other day you are asking everyone questions on here, so cut this person some slack and don't be so fucking rude...they don't all spend every second of their life on here and may not know how things work on here.

Oh Okay thankyou for sharing that. :)

cooldudeanzela
Jan 6th, 2004, 11:48 AM
how am i annoyin azza

Joana
Jan 6th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Eveyrone u should see how annoying cooldudeanzela is on msn he asks questions and never shuts up ask spikeyaidan :mad:

That reminds me of someone.

The Guilty
Jan 6th, 2004, 03:04 PM
That reminds me of someone.

:lol: :tape:

Buitenzorg
Jan 7th, 2004, 01:37 AM
:D Chill down people!

jimbo mack
Jan 7th, 2004, 12:40 PM
the qualies draw could be out tonight uk time then? :woohoo:

ozfan44
Jan 7th, 2004, 12:59 PM
the poxy draw is gonna be done thursday sydney time around lunch time or early arvo so until then shut the f**k up for shit sake

tenn_ace
Jan 7th, 2004, 05:25 PM

i'm all they way with, TS

cooldudeanzela
Jan 8th, 2004, 07:15 AM
well anyone have the qualies draw

SM
Jan 8th, 2004, 09:12 AM
dubz plays saturday cos shes waiting for someone to come from the hopman cup. must be maureen drake. so its a favorouable draw considering she cuda got much worse..

azza
Jan 8th, 2004, 09:15 AM
OMG Dubz vs Drake i like both these plalyers go Dubz wipe maureen of court ;)

SpikeyAidanm
Jan 8th, 2004, 09:51 AM
LMAO@ dis thread