PDA

View Full Version : Kim and Elke in Dag Allemaal

katrientje
Jan 2nd, 2004, 06:42 PM
I bought the stupid magazine especially because they said they had and exclusive interview with Kim and Elke.
They also said Kim, elke and the magazine's photographers did and exclusive photoshoot.

What did we acually get? The pictures Kim and Elke did for Hampton Bays and a nice summary of Kim's latest diary entries put into an article... :(

the only thing I learned is that Kim and Elke will play doubles together in antwerp which is great :bounce: :bounce:

NaturalBlues
Jan 2nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
LOL yesterday we were at my grandmother's and I was thinking the exact same thing!
Stupid "journalists" :(
(how they can get away with this is beyond me :rolleyes: )

Wimanna
Jan 2nd, 2004, 07:04 PM
oh, there was new info for me.....Elke is injured ;)

btw, somewhere: "they did this especially and exclusif for us" :rolleyes:

carot
Jan 2nd, 2004, 07:04 PM
I hope you've learned your lesson now, young lady! Never EVER buy Dag Allemaal. :D

NaturalBlues
Jan 2nd, 2004, 07:11 PM
Yep, get your grandma a subscription for new year so you can go there and read it ;)

Brαm
Jan 2nd, 2004, 08:39 PM
I wonder if Lei will drag them to court :o Exclusive pictures LMAO!

Seriously, can they do this without asking permission from Kim's management (= Lei :devil: ;))?

Elke
Jan 2nd, 2004, 09:14 PM

Seriously, can they do this without asking permission from Kim's management (= Lei :devil: ;))?

They were already too in La Match a couple of weeks ago, also exclusive!;)

caafje
Jan 3rd, 2004, 06:20 AM

Who says they don't have permission?? I would be really surprised if they wouldn't. They probably payed their asses off to Lei to be able to print them.

katrientje
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:36 AM
I hope you've learned your lesson now, young lady! Never EVER buy Dag Allemaal. :D

I promise :angel:

Belgium = Best
Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:33 AM
I already saw those pictures, when i was with my cousins.:D

:wavey:

nicky
Jan 3rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
I read it in the supermarket. I can recommend it. You don't get cheated in buying crap that way ;)