PDA

View Full Version : Thanks JulieKS for your JenCap thread!!!

Jakeev
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:44 PM
You have proven to people how big her fan base is!!!!

And thanks to you I know who's s#%$ to jump when they defending their own favs when they get bashed too.

I will happily remind them of the crap they said in your thread.

Like JenCap or not she is an awesome tennis player with a tremendous passion for the game most players don't have.

She is the real deal and for whatever reason people are afraid of that. I say get over it cause she isn't going anywhere soon folks so get used to it!!!!

veryborednow
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:56 PM
It's good isn't :)

The pics are interesting too :)

Jakeev
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:04 PM
Yes they are veryborednow......it's also interesting how people who don't like her sure seem to like to talk about her too;)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:17 PM
Jennifer Caparti = Perfection!

Keith
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Agreed!

I have no problem saying Venus or Martina or Monica are all great players! I dont get joy when they win, but now that it is Jen's turn to shine, I care about that! Sometimes people should step aside and understand that the moment belongs to that player and their fans.

Jakeev
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Agreed Jenny fan........You know the funny thing is I can totally respect a person who does not like a certain player. I am not a fan of Martina Hingis or Amelie Mauresmo yet I can totally respect their games.

But I wish people would let Jennifer alone and let her be herself. JenCap is far from perfect but this woman does not have one fake bone on her body and I can have nothing but respect for her.

veryborednow
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:44 PM
YAY!!! Happiness and joy :) Appreciating the good things about our favourite players in peace without bashing - now if only this enthusiasm was shown in her player forum :(

http://images.fotki.com/v1/free/6127/1/18997/35921/Oth_25-vi.jpg

we all need to work on that ...

JuliaKS
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:50 PM
Thank you Jakeev.
But without all of you such a thread won`t exist...so let`s post
for Jen and for all her fans :)

hope to see ya all in the jen`s den thread.

Jakeev
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:27 PM
For you JulieKS :kiss :kiss: :kiss:

JuliaKS
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:35 PM
thanks..now I`m really embarrassed;)

Jakeev
Feb 14th, 2002, 04:14 AM
Awwwww didn't mean to embarrass you but its great to see the tremendous support Jen has on this board.!!!