PDA

View Full Version : That's not nice...

m_pierce fan
Feb 13th, 2002, 01:56 PM
I did my first poll and i took 6 players in it...i didn't watch the players that i take i just took 6 players that came first in my head..And you guys criticize my poll....Please i know that there weren't all the NICEST players but i just take it that i see could i do polls!!!

gmt
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:10 PM
Now now, don't be so upset, many posters did not find their favourite in your poll and thought that you left them out purposedly - with the kind of hostile feelings to be found elsewhere on the boards, it is not all that surprising!
Your next poll will be more successful ;)

Tammy
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:13 PM
there is no need to get upset.. but i agree with them u didn't have many people on the poll to choose from.. in fact the only one i could classify as nice on that poll was lindsay.. but u did try to do a poll and don't take their criticsm to heart i am sure no one meant it in a bad way but the fact is there weren't many choices :)

.. but don't worry about it :wavey:

Sam L
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:29 PM
Pierce fan, like the others said don't get upset. It's not worth getting upset over. I saw your thread, I didn't vote and didn't post but I couldn't believe some of the posts. Some people were actually upset cause their favourites aren't there! :eek:

You didn't say anything bad about any of the players :cough: unlike some other polls. And you had a right to post a poll with any number of players and any of the players as you wish. If people don't like it and don't want to post or vote in it, they should just leave.

So don't worry about it! It's not your fault and I'm sure it'll turn out the way you want it next time.

Bright Red
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:16 PM
Chalk it up to inexperience. There's always next time

However, and in defense of those that complained, your poll did not seem to have been well thought out. How much time did you spend preparing it? When you post something, try to realize that a lot of posters will read it, and they deserve a thoughtful poll from you. It would not have been hard for you to type a few additional names to at least get all of the popular faves on this board.

You should have also stated in your poll that it was your first time posting a poll instead of waiting until after the fact to use it as an excuse for a blunder. I think more people would have been sympathetic to you.

At any rate, it's over and done with, and not a big deal. Try doing another poll and you'll be amazed at how much you've learned.