PDA

View Full Version : MARTY AND SERGIO YES ITS LUVE:KISS

Linton
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:30 AM
By DANIEL FRICKER

BORRIOL, Spain – Now it's public:
The spanish Super golfer Sergio Garcia (22) is Martina's new Boyfriend.

Last Week from Thuesday to Friday Martina spend in the «Club de Campo del Mediterraneo» at Borriol. The Sport Club 70 Kilometers north of Valencia is the Home of Sergio Garcia, the smart Golf Miracle of Spain.

At the Weekend Martina and Sergio splitted already again.
It may be just a matter of time.
Martina flew to Florida. She Plays at 25th February in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Sergio flew at Sunday to a Golf Tournament in California, USA.
Florida and California, not a big Distance for them.

Subtitle: What a high-class Power-Couple: Martina ,the Number 3 of the WTA, and Sergio (same age) ,the Number 5 of the Professional Golf.

They played Tennis together. She took speedy trips with Sergio's Ferrari open-topped. They went to Dinner together.

And Sergio's Dad Victor, practiced Golf with Martina on the Driving Range. light-hearted days...for sure.

The Spanish Media went crazy and speculated fast:
There is more behind this, than a Flirt-Holiday of Martina.

Yes, it is Love. To that Conclusion comes the swiss Magazine «Schweizer Illustrierte» in her newest Issue.
With regards to "Close Contacts to Martina".

Open Question: What happen to Chris Calkin, the US-Lawyer,
with whom Martina spend her Xmas Days in Truebbach?
And who cancelled his Job in Miami and moved to Tampa close to Martina?

Calkin to Blick: "I will never say anything again about this

Dawn Marie
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:38 AM
I don't believe this article but if it is true on down the road .. I gotta say that DAYUM Miss Hingisova be moving fast in the men department.. I am beginning to think she may be a skank.. j/k of course.

Slow your roll Hingis!:);)

moby
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:41 AM
better sergio than chris
i just hate chris :(

Bright Red
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:42 AM
What's "luve"?

Linton
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:43 AM
I tihnk everyone does there Easy. Including Hingis fans. wee duh of course they would.

Dawn Marie
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:51 AM
Can I get some stats on Hingisova's boyfriends in the past 2 years? Then again when your 20 your young and impressionable. Really there is nothing wrong with getting your groove on..:)

Go Hingis get your groove on girl!:)

I think he is a better catch then Chris by a long shot. She didn't need a father figure.

jomar
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:55 AM
Yay! it's only because Marti is irresistible.;) while others try hard to attract guys.hehehe:p

Linton
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:57 AM
especially the skoaty ones.

Jordan.
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:59 AM
Congrats Martina!Good choice this time!Hey Dawn.:wavey:

moby
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:00 AM
guys flock to marti like moths to a lamp :D

*that includes KC and jomar*

Jordan.
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:01 AM
What about me?!:mad:

jomar
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:04 AM
http://a660.g.akamai.net/7/660/5745/0005/images.blick.icpro.de/PICS/HBVRB4ibGO3.jpg

Eventually, Marti would end up in my loving arms...;):hearts:

moby
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:09 AM
oh and jordan too ;)

i wonder how i can warn marti about jomar ;)

Dawn Marie
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:10 AM
Hiya:wavey: Jordan. Nice pic Of Martina by the way:)

jomar
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:21 AM
I agree, she's simply picture perfect.;)

take it easy.....always think 1000 times before making any decisions....am watching yaaaa.:angel:

Jordan.
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:23 AM
AND DONT EVER CALL MARTINA A SKANK AGAIN!!!:fiery: j/k:p

Dawn Marie
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:30 AM
Lol@Jordan.. Sorry mate. Skank means freak in my area. I also said I don't think there's anything wrong with that. She is a nice looking women who is famous and of course many young hunks will ask her out.:)

If you like I will delete the word if you wish.:)

jomar
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:41 AM
ya don't have to delete anything you've posted, it certainly reflects your personality and not Marti's.hehehe:p :p :p

TeeRexx
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:55 AM
Dawn - Sorry, but in some areas, like Cali, the word "skank" is derogatory towards women. I guess things are different back east.

Adrian
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:24 AM
It is also an extremely insulting word in Australia. Then again this is coming from Miss Dawn..Gutter live, gutter speak

peanuts
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:26 AM
hey jomar, wer did u get d pic of marti? dat could almost prove d article is true...

i remember reading an interview on martina during d AO and she said she only knew sergio recently because they're both under adidas...hmm, dats last month and now they're dating...sergio moves fast...must be a real sweet talker...;)

btw, does anyone here have a pic of chris calkin? i'm curious abt him....;)

:wavey:

jomar
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:41 AM
that photo was e-mailed to me by Marti herself.hehehe

check this out peanuts for Chris photo:

http://hingis.pe.kr/, click on PHOTOS

irma
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:08 AM
Martina sure lives after her own I am young, rich, pretty and succesfull so I have a big chance in love statement.
I am jealous :rolleyes: ;)

peanuts
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:12 AM
:) @ jomar
:wavey:@everyone

thanks!

Chris
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:20 AM
OMG so it is true! Well as long as Marti's happy, I'm too!

keep on dreaming jorin!

jomar
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:42 AM
marti hates the name Chris at the moment.hehehe:o

Chris
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:49 AM
Probably not. I am so much better then that other Chris!!

victory1
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:24 PM
The girl sure get around!! :D

itsallaboutinis
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:50 PM
A skank is someone who is rather indiscriminate with men...so how is the word missused in refrence to Hingis.:wavey:

Truth can be harsh...doesn't make it less true.

Barrie_Dude
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by jomar
http://a660.g.akamai.net/7/660/5745/0005/images.blick.icpro.de/PICS/HBVRB4ibGO3.jpg

Eventually, Marti would end up in my loving arms...;):hearts:

I Wouldn't Wish That On Anyone!

Adrian
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by itsallaboutinis
A skank is someone who is rather indiscriminate with men...so how is the word missused in refrence to Hingis.:wavey:

Truth can be harsh...doesn't make it less true.

I thought I smelt something really disgusting...it's you...

timmbo
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:13 PM
I say GO MARTINA:) Get ya grove on, heck Steffi shacked up with Andre and even had got pregnant without being married. lol-- I say go get em marti

Adrian
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:16 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You tell em love :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Josh
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once. *cough*

No insults towards players, children. The word 'skank' is unknown to me but if it's derogatory you shouldn't use it.

Now children, take your books page 5, we'll continue the class...

timmbo
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:20 PM
lol

Steveg
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Josh
Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once. *cough*

No insults towards players, children. The word 'skank' is unknown to me but if it's derogatory you shouldn't use it.

Now children, take your books page 5, we'll continue the class...

You should use this website : http://www.yourdictionary.com/

so that if someone posts a derogatory word in, say, Hiligaynon or Masaba, you can detect it immediately!!!

I use it quite often for English.

FP
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:04 PM
well thx steveg but I couldn't find word "SKANK" even in ur dictionary
I guess I'm too innocent to know such words :angel:

Could somebody PLS explane me what the SKANK means:confused:

Jippo McScally
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:10 PM
Go Martina!!!
:kiss:

Steveg
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by FP
well thx steveg but I couldn't find word "SKANK" even in ur dictionary
I guess I'm too innocent to know such words :angel:

Could somebody PLS explane me what the SKANK means:confused:

You probably did not look at the right place. If you go to the English / slang section, you'll find several dictionaries that will help you.

here is one definition (did not go for all of them in all dictionaries. Here's the link to the dictionary http://www1.slangsite.com/slang/S.html ) :

skank: Dirty, nasty-looking woman--haven't had a shower forever.
Example: Did you see the skank who just came in. The horror! The horror!

Zamboni
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:28 PM
I do feel a little bit sorry for Chris, and I also have a feeling that he might have been too "serious" about their relationship.

Come on, what young lady wouldn't want to live like Martina? :angel: ;)

babsi
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Steffi was with Agassi for a while before she got pregnant not 2 days;)...some will get it, others won't:)

Jessica02
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Well Miss Hingis certainly knows how to have fun and if shes happy with this gorgeous man than im extremely happy for her.

Martina is definately not a skank, a whore or anythung like that shes smart.

Go Tina!!!!!!!
Make sure Sergio treats you right!!

Bella
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:16 PM
Speaking for the flyover states, I can tell you skank is a serious insult. I'm having trouble with it as not insulting in the east. Are the people using that the same ones who call their girlfriends bitches?

BCP
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:27 PM
I know I'm a bit slow, but what happened between Martina and Chris. I thought he was cute!

Ryan
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:29 PM
Maybe things just didnt work out. And he was too old for her anyway, sergio's better then chris but i wish it was me

*drools*

jomar
Feb 14th, 2002, 03:16 AM
She's simply irresistible and those who are giving negative comments right now are the ones who doesn't have any "dates" on Valentines Day and that's today.:p :p :p

destructo_girl
Feb 14th, 2002, 03:51 AM
[size=4]IF[size] this article is true, then I still say GOOD FOR MARTI.

If its not, then a big "shut the hell up" @ the media. :(

essielewis
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:58 PM
Are the people using that the same ones who call their girlfriends bitches?

Yes, absolutely.:rolleyes: And the word is just as nasty as "bitch" and just as bad and I don't think it applies to Martina at all.:mad:

I do think it seems as if Martina has a new boyfriend about once a month but she's young and she shouldn't be tied down to one man.:kiss: But, whatever, Martina should have romances with young men (at least they are MEN). And she should have romances with RICH, YOUNG men, not an old-ass, poor prosecuting attorney.:eek:

As far as Stefanie and Andre goes . . . they have had a very long-term relationship, a totally committed relationship. Of course, Stef and Andre are both over 30 and they had their own flings with others in the past.:wavey: It's not time for Martina to have a serious relationship. She should be able to have lots of lovers before she settles down with one.:)

And, as someone said, as long as she's happy (and has a good supply of condoms) then everybody should just leave her alone.:p (Besides, Sergio Garcia is a playboy and I doubt this fling lasts very long)

Dawn Marie
Feb 15th, 2002, 02:44 AM
essielewis your last sentence in brightred was spot on. I agree with you 100%:)

FP
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:16 AM
thx Steveg the woman who had not shower ???!!! very strange how does it ralated to Martina ???
Ok does't matter whatever we will say about her or him it's not gonna change anything...
Actually ilike this guy so bless u Martina just have a fun...:cool: