PDA

View Full Version : *~*~Bryanne Stewart~*~*

PointBlank
Dec 17th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Hey everyone this thread is for the Slumping but awesome Bry!

azza
Dec 22nd, 2003, 01:37 PM
:shrug: lol Noone posts in here :p :o

louloubelle
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:41 AM
:shrug: lol Noone posts in here :p :o

OK I will. Bryanne was someone I thought who had the goods when I saw her play at the Aus Open 3 years back when she got to the 3rd rnd. However what i saw last summer was a shadow of the inhibited stroke player who loved to hit a topspin backhand. However very pleased that she's hanging in there and getting sone decent results at the 25K's last month.

Whether she can reach the top 150 is another question as I feel she may have regressed too far in the last year or two - as the obvious tentativeness in her game maybe something she can't put behind her.

rusty_red_head
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:17 PM
I like Bryanne and I'd like to congratulate her on her efforts in the 25K's

I hope she gets a couple of Qaulies WC's so she can bost up her ranking

PointBlank
Dec 31st, 2003, 02:09 AM
Bryanne is close to my sisters name Breyanne

I even know how she got the name :p My sister and her talked for like an hour in Memphis while Bry was waiting for her boyfriend ... an Aussie tennis player

ae wowww
Jan 18th, 2006, 05:49 PM
BOOST! Lovin' Bryanne :D What is up w this thread?! She is a great prospect for Aussie tennis, and I for sure am a fan ;)

Unfortunately, she is 0-3 so far this year (doubles)!

ae wowww
Jan 20th, 2006, 06:37 PM
AO Mixed Doubles: J.Thomas/B.Stewart d N.Healey/T.Musgrave 7-5, 6-7(4), [10-8].

:yippee: They probably play Hanley/Stosur [5] next!

Mr_Molik
Jan 21st, 2006, 05:54 AM
bry has unfortunately hardly won a match since splitting with sam

ae wowww
Jan 22nd, 2006, 02:00 PM
http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/2005/03/26/20050325211737.jpeg

Un-believeable :D!

ae wowww
Jan 24th, 2006, 05:05 PM
:sad: Bryanne & Jimbo lost 4 & 3 to Hanley/Stosur today... Oh well - RG perhaps :)?

ozfan44
Jan 25th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Poor Bryanne!

Needs a new dubz partner urgently! Sorry Lisa!

Really wish she would go back to us Challengers and start playing singles again!

Wouldn't be suprised to see Bryanne say goodbye at ao in 07!

AUSBOY
Jan 25th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Bryanne has a diary thing on WTA site, she comments how she's lazy and doesnt train hard enough

ozfan44
Jan 26th, 2006, 06:12 AM
is she still going out with Jaymon Crabb??

Haven't seen or heard of him for about a year!

ae wowww
Jan 28th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Where does Bryanne play next? :D

ae wowww
Feb 12th, 2006, 10:36 AM
so Bryanne hasn't played for a couple of weeks now, since Aus O - anyone know why/what she is doing? :) thanks!

ozfan44
Feb 12th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Well she is entered into the sydney itf tournament this week in the qualies list

just gotta wait for draw and see if she withdrew or not!

rusty_red_head
Feb 13th, 2006, 11:41 AM
well she's playing doubles with Casey
she must be there at least

ae wowww
Feb 18th, 2006, 11:11 PM
Where are you, Bryanne, you sexy beast! :devil:

ozfan44
Feb 19th, 2006, 06:46 AM
Where are you, Bryanne, you sexy beast! :devil:

:wavey:

Bryanne qualified for Sydney in singles and beat 2-Casey Dellacqua in R1 :fiery: before going down to Emily Hewson

Her and Casey forgot to wake up and lost R1 of dubls

She has been given a MD Singles wildcard for the 25K In gosford this week

:wavey:

ozfan44
Feb 28th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Cant believe no one posted in here!

Sean :wavey:

Nice to see Bryanne make quaters in gosford before going down to Erakovic! :banana:

Good Luck in 06!

SeanyQ
Feb 28th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Cant believe no one posted in here!

Sean :wavey:

Nice to see Bryanne make quaters in gosford before going down to Erakovic! :banana:

Good Luck in 06!
Hey Rick :wavey:
Me bad!!

ozfan44
Feb 28th, 2006, 10:20 AM
:haha:

BTW Wendy going well in US except something stuffd up so she hasn't been cleared to play yet! i think she too busy socializing and studying newayz lol!

SeanyQ
Feb 28th, 2006, 10:30 AM

BTW Wendy going well in US except something stuffd up so she hasn't been cleared to play yet! i think she too busy socializing and studying newayz lol!
Thanks mate, it's good to hear she's having fun & not stressing herself :lol:
I reckon she'll surprise us when she comes back onto the tour in a few years time...

ae wowww
Mar 3rd, 2006, 10:59 PM
Let's go, Bryanne :D!

Alicia Rocks
Mar 3rd, 2006, 11:54 PM
Keep coming back Bryanne :yeah:

ae wowww
Mar 13th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Bry is in Indian Wells and plays with Shahar Peer :banana: What a cute pairing!

They face wildcard pairing Nathalie Dechy & Tati Golovin in the first round.

ae wowww
Mar 14th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Peer/Stewart (ISR/AUS) d. (WC) Dechy/Golovin (FRA/FRA) 63 ret. (Dechy: neck strain)

Nice to see a win, but :sad: for Nathalie...

ae wowww
Mar 26th, 2006, 02:52 PM
http://scores.nasdaq-100open.com/ Bryanne is boosting it up right now on Court 6 with Carly Gullickson. They face Meilen Tu & Lourdes Dominguez Lino in the first round of the women's doubles in Miami.

:drool: Bryanne - I should make this my signature :lol:

ae wowww
Mar 26th, 2006, 04:54 PM
The boostable Bryanne and cute Carly won 63 76(6), despite being 25 down in the second set :yeah:

ozfan44
Mar 27th, 2006, 06:26 AM
Great win girls good luck in R2!

ae wowww
Mar 27th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Bry & Carly play Hantuchova/Sugiyama on Court 2 today. Word.

ae wowww
Mar 28th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Carly & Bryanne lost 36 62 26 to the 5th seeds, but not a bad result and generally a good week :)

ae wowww
Apr 17th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Bryanne has a blog :D

http://www.wtatour.com/newsroom/?ContentID=368

http://www.wtatour.com/global/library/200x250/tennis%20ball%20013.jpg

Check it out!

ae wowww
Apr 30th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Go Bry :D!

ozfan44
Apr 30th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Bryanne also main person behind setting up this great aussie womens site.

www.australianwomenstennis.com (http://www.australianwomenstennis.com)

Great site

ae wowww
May 7th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Bryanne's blog battle with Tursunov is heating up :D!

ozfan44
May 7th, 2006, 02:32 PM

Bryanne vs Dmitry

Go Bry!

also doing a great job with www.australianwomenstennis.com (http://www.australianwomenstennis.com)

Well done Bry and Sarah Stone

Paule22
May 14th, 2006, 09:48 PM
http://akstra.de/germanopen/freitag120506/images/IMG_7294.jpg

Berlin 06 :)

Mr_Molik
May 15th, 2006, 12:30 AM
bryanne looking great :hearts:

ae wowww
May 18th, 2006, 08:40 AM
http://akstra.de/germanopen/freitag120506/images/IMG_7294.jpg

Berlin 06 :)

Thanks so much for taking this and posting :D It's awesome!

ozfan44
May 18th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Bryanne playing with Pratty in Rome they beat a wildcard pair 62 62 in r1 and play husarova and peer tonight!

Good Luck Girls :cool:

SeanyQ
May 24th, 2006, 10:47 PM
1r: 296-Stewart/Gajdosova d. 4/149-Craybas/Vinci - 6-4,6-3
QF: d. 325-Bychkova/Jans - 6-7(1),6-3,6-4
SF: vs 1/27-Liezel Huber/Martina Navratilova

Mr_Molik
May 25th, 2006, 02:27 AM
yes bryanne finally getting some wins :)

ozfan44
May 28th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Bry and Jarmilla lost to Leizel and Martina 36 64 64

:sad: but stretched a great team and awesome this week

would love to see Bry stick with Gajdosova and see where they can go!

but heard she is already agreed to play with gullickson at french and wimbledon!

Congrats on a great week girls!

Hant11
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Bryanne Stewart - Strasbourg '06

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/6025/bryannestewart10eo.jpg

Hant11
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:11 AM
with Jarmila Gajdosova (SVK) - Strasbourg '06

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5592/bryannestewart21kc.jpg

Paule22
Jun 6th, 2006, 04:28 PM
I really love the first one, thanks :)

SeanyQ
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:32 AM
6/70-Bryanne Stewart/Nicole Pratt vs 91-Eleni Daniilidou/Mara Santangelo

Hant11
Jun 18th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Bryanne - Birmingham '06

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5770/bryannastewart10hv.jpg

Mr_Molik
Jun 19th, 2006, 08:57 AM
thx :)

ae wowww
Jul 30th, 2006, 05:03 PM
I loved Bryanne's latest entry in Australian tennis magazine where she describes her trip to see Bon Jovi in concert :)

tiger123
Jan 30th, 2007, 05:52 AM
thought i would get this thread up and running again...Bry had a great Aussie Open - Qtr Finals of the Mixed Doubles and also won a round in the Womens Dubs... Also saw her with Jaymon Crabb during the AO, they are very much still together.

ozfan44
Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:27 AM
Awesome

havent seen Jaymon in ages!

Mr.Kardashian
Feb 4th, 2007, 08:31 AM
bryanne isnt playing with gajdosova this week, she has teamed up with molik which is great i think...

Paule22
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:44 PM
Bryanne is now in the doubles final of Memphis yay!!!

SeanyQ
Feb 24th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Bryanne is now in the doubles final of Memphis yay!!!

1st final with Pratty. Nice to see the Aussie combo finally doing well together.....

Paule22
Feb 25th, 2007, 12:48 AM
RESULT!!!

Doubles - Final Memphis
(4) Pratt/Stewart (AUS/AUS) d. Gajdosova/Morigami (SVK/JPN) 75 46 105

I'm so happy for Bryanne :-) Her third dubs title!!!

SeanyQ
Feb 25th, 2007, 02:28 PM
RESULT!!!

Doubles - Final Memphis
(4) Pratt/Stewart (AUS/AUS) d. Gajdosova/Morigami (SVK/JPN) 75 46 105

I'm so happy for Bryanne :-) Her third dubs title!!!

Beautiful win! Great to see an all Aussie combo win a main cicuit event. It's been ages since that happened. Nice!
Gongrat's Bryanne!!

Paule22
Feb 25th, 2007, 02:41 PM
http://www.rmkchampionships.com/4/players/photogallery/2007/saturday/5.jpg

Mr_Molik
Feb 26th, 2007, 01:36 AM
good on them (bry especially) :)

tiger123
Feb 26th, 2007, 02:25 AM
good on them (bry especially) :)

Well done Bry!!!

Awesome effort.

All the hard work had paid off. Keep at it!

tiger123
Feb 26th, 2007, 02:28 AM
Pratt and Stewart take doubles title

26 February 2007
Tennis Australia

Australian pairing Nicole Pratt and Bryanne Stewart have captured the Regions Morgan Keegan Championships & the Cellular South Cup with a tense victory over Slovak-Japanese duo Jarmila Gajdosova and Akiko Morigami in the final in Memphis.

The 7-5 4-6 (10-5) win was Pratt’s ninth career Sony Ericsson WTA Tour doubles title and Stewart’s third. It is also Pratt’s second doubles title in as many weeks after she teamed with Italian Mara Santangelo to win the Pattaya Women’s Open in her previous tournament.

tiger123
Feb 26th, 2007, 02:31 AM
:) :) :) :) Bryanne:worship:

tennis girl
Jun 11th, 2007, 12:57 AM
heyy Bryanne.. idk if u rem. me but i was a ball kid for the Bausch and Lomb in Amelia Island.. we had some great laughs 2gether rememer? ur really nice and good luck with everything

pc44013
Jul 14th, 2007, 04:52 PM

Bryanne vs Dmitry

Go Bry!

also doing a great job with www.australianwomenstennis.com (http://www.australianwomenstennis.com)

Well done Bry and Sarah Stone

www.australianwomenstennis.com (http://www.australianwomenstennis.com) is no longer to use. :sad:

Ben.
Dec 31st, 2007, 12:03 AM
December 30, 2007
© Sony Ericsson WTA Tour

Blogging 101 With Bryanne

GOLD COAST, Australia - The new Sony Ericsson WTA Tour season has begun and now the new blogging season begins as well as Bryanne Stewart - the one who started it all from Charleston in the spring of 2006 - writes to us all from the Mondial Australian Women's Hardcourts on the Gold Coast.

-----

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hi again and Merry Chrissy!

I'm resuming my blogging duties for the Australian Open series and I look forward to bringing you a bit of an insight into what goes on and off the hardcourts through the Aussie summer. My first stop is the Gold Coast. I was the second-to-last player to arrive in the Gold Coast as I waited until the sign for doubles closed at noon on Saturday. My doubles partner, Jarka Gajdosova, called me and told me we made the cut into the draw, and to jump on the next plane from home.

Meghann Shaughnessy had the honor of arriving last, taking the red-eye from the Hopman Cup in Perth. This is the time of year I really cherish, as I don't have to travel very far to get to the Aussie events. I can enjoy my time at home and practice nearby with fellow Aussie Rennae Stubbs, and more importantly plan my up-and-coming wedding with my mum and sister. Just in case you haven't heard, I recently got engaged to my long-time boyfriend Jaymon Crabb :)

Flying in yesterday, I expected to be swept away by the world famous sunshine that brings millions of visitors to the Gold Coast; instead, in the last few moments of the flight, we met a little turbulence due to the crazy winds that had buffeted the area. Apparently the winds were due to a cyclone in far North Queensland, and we were on the tail end of the storm.

The Mondial Australian Women's Hardcourts at Royal Pines is a great way to start the year. Royal Pines is a lovely resort with a relaxed atmosphere that makes me feel like I'm on holiday and not at work. This is a nice lead-up to the craziness of the year's first Grand Slam, the Australian Open, which starts in two weeks.

After checking into the hotel I went out for a practice with Alberta Brianti. It didn't last the distance as it poured with rain; therefore, I took that time to catch up with everyone I hadn't seen since my last event, the US Open. After showing off my engagement ring, Jarka and I hit the local seafood restaurant to catch up on the "goss" of the last few weeks, and then we relaxed cheering on my bridesmaid Alicia Molik and Jaymon's groomsman Pete Luczak in the Hopman Cup on TV.

I've been assigned a desk in the media room and I can hear all the action going on, and the highlight for tomorrow (other than the tennis) is that the Royal Pines Resort will be the only place in town having New Year's Eve fireworks. The other fireworks scheduled on the coast have been cancelled due to the crazy winds that are frustrating the players and blowing the hats of the spectator's heads on the two outside courts. The schedule is out and Jarka and I will play the last match of the year as the second night match on Centre Court.

So my day is over now; I'm off to the Japanese restaurant in the hotel for some sushi with Jarka and Danny from the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour!

Until tomorrow,

Bryanne

Mateo Mathieu
Dec 31st, 2007, 02:07 AM
Congratulations on your (as if she read this post) engagement ;)

louloubelle
Jan 1st, 2008, 12:21 AM
:lol: at Bryanne's blog. Always mentions gossiping, restaurants but didn't mention her make up or her hair this time.
Glad she's still playing and playing with Jarmilla still too. :bounce:
Pity she didn't forget a career in singles because she was talented enough... just didn't seem to have the drive for it.

scottsue
Jan 1st, 2008, 04:10 AM
I wanted Jarmila to coax Horrie out of her retirement.

ozfan44
Jan 1st, 2008, 08:22 AM
Congrats to Bry and Jaymon on the engagement!!

Ben.
Jan 1st, 2008, 10:43 PM
Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone celebrated in style. I just couldn't stay awake 'til midnight as Jarka and I were on the schedule for the next day, so we took the partying easily. However, the player party went off with a bang and after last night the controversy over whether The King still lives may be revived, because if you didn't know better you would've thought Elvis was back from the dead, sounding better and looking trimmer than ever and belting out all the favorite songs and jiving moves!

The Elvis impersonator known as Dean Vegas jumped on the stage at 11pm and sang 'til the countdown for 2008. Elvis is popular everywhere but I never thought he would be quite as big in countries like Russia and Belarus. Yet he must be all the rage as several players, like Elena Vesnina, Alla Kudrayavtseva and Galina Voskoboeva, all glammed up in summer cocktail dresses and sexy stilettos and soaked up the music. Nadia Petrova led the pack, accepting the invite to join Elvis on stage; however she was outdone by Olga Savchuk, who somehow managed to swap outfits with Dean and take his position as Elvis on stage. Donna Kelso, the Tour Supervisor, kicked up her heels and let out the frustration on the dance floor after another rain delayed day. It's great to see the girls let their hair down and have some fun off the court; I think they should have compulsory player parties for most tournaments so people can see another side of the girls - it gives us an excuse to dress up and mingle with other people.

"Singing in the Rain" was playing again today as we watched it bucket down each time we got close to going onto the court for practice. Our match that was to take place Monday night has now been postponed 'til Wednesday morning at 10am, weather permitting!

Once again I followed the Hopman Cup closely today, and unfortunately the Aussies lost. My future in-laws were cheering them on in the stands as Alicia got them tickets for the match. The Hopman Cup is conveniently on the TVs in the players' areas. I think I need to borrow some of Alicia's tan, as she is absolutely glowing out there and I have been given a new nickname this week - The Milky Bar Kid - due to my pasty appearance. Jarka and I are going to hit the spray tanning salon. We went to make an appointment at the hotel spa but couldn't get in 'til Friday, so I guess we won't be the bronzed Aussie Duo tomorrow. At least most of the Europeans are also a few shades lighter than the last time I saw them too! We all have the excuse of practicing time indoors.

Some of the ball girls had the right idea of how to really make the most of their downtime - they were in the ladies' bathroom choreographing their entrance onto the court to do their job tomorrow. I promised them $10 if they actually did it on our court. I am looking forward to their performance tomorrow.

Until tomorrow!

Bryanne

-----

Monday, December 31, 2007

I have to admit, I'm a bit of a sucker for gossip and love flicking through the trashy mags on the flights around the world. I'm always ripping out pages of things I want to buy and keeping them in my bag as a little more inspiration to win and have more money to spend shopping around the world. The English ones are great as they come with monthly presents like tote bags that break if you put more than one tennis ball in, or cheap sunnies that I only wear back at home in the pool. Normally there's a collection of mags in the trainers room that players bring in to swap when they are done. On Tour there are always fresh faces popping up on the scene with roles like boyfriend, girlfriend, coach, physio, masseuse; for example, Safina and Garbin have new coaches now.

Today I've spent a lot of time with a cup of tea in one hand and showing off the engagement bling and catching up on all the gossip that's taking place. The constant rain today made for a lot of hang about in the players' lounge and treatment room... Casey Dellacqua's newest entourage member is her new Sony PlayStation, which she bought today after getting one of the drivers to drive her to Pacific Fair (a mall). The driver waited for her while she queued for 20 minutes for a new game. She was even going to see in the new year glued to her hotel room telly while she played games till 2008! That was until I convinced her to join the rest of us in the hotel ballroom for the tournament party, where a special guest will be performing Elvis Presley... I got the scoop from the tournament director, Liz Smylie, whose husband is an obsessed Elvis fan. The performer, whose name is Dean Vegas, has some impressive credentials; not only will he run for the Mayor of Gold Coast in 2008, but a few years ago he was awarded the title of best Elvis impersonator in the world and given the key to Elvis' hometown. I'm looking forward to one glass of bubbly and to boogie with the Aussie Elvis!

Although the rain stopped play on the outside court, on Centre Court was where my doubles partner, Jarka Gajdosova, made her professional debut playing under the Australian flag. In the match today against No.3 seed Safina, both were whacking the ball as hard as possible, much to the delight of the crowd, who christened Jarka's first appearance for her new country. The crowd even gave her the "Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi" cheer after she won the first set.

Jarka still hasn't decided which state she will play for, although at the moment Victoria has the highest chance as it's the home of her new boyfriend, fellow Australian player Sam Groth. I've caught her checking out realestate.com for beachfront homes in Sydney's trendy suburb of Coogee, so maybe I still have a shot of converting her back to her first love in Australia, Sydney. Jarka will stay at my home next week for the Medibank International, so if we get time I'll get her out and about and make her fall in love with the Harbour City again.

I am off to wish goodbye to 2007 and hello to 2008! Cheers. Wishing everyone a great 2008!!!

Bryanne

Ben.
Jan 1st, 2008, 10:44 PM
Laughing at Casey & the playstation situation :lol:

IMPOSSIBLE
Mar 5th, 2008, 11:30 PM
$50,000 Las Vegas

M1: Stewart/Arvidsson vs. Zhang/Lu

Paule22
May 8th, 2008, 12:32 AM
http://www.akstra.de/germanopen/2008/stewartberlin08.jpg

Berlin 2008 ;)

Mateo Mathieu
May 8th, 2008, 05:58 AM
Nice picture! :hearts:

Thanks for sharing with us :)

Daniel.
Jul 7th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Budapest Tier III, Red Clay

R1: Stewart / Andreja Klepac vs. Martina Babakova / Anna Lapushchenkova

Well shes back. Abit random to be playing with Klepac. Does anyone know anything about Bryanne at the moment? Other than shes getting married sometime soon...

Daniel.
Jul 7th, 2008, 11:43 PM
OMG Bryanne actually won a match.

R1: Stewart / Klepac d. Babakova / Lapushchenkova 7/6(5) 2/6 10/7

OZTENNIS
Jul 7th, 2008, 11:59 PM
:eek: :yeah: :woohoo:
Well done Bryanne :)

Harvs
Jul 8th, 2008, 03:27 AM
lol well done

AUSBOY
Jul 8th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Good scheduling by Bryanne, she needs to play more Tier III's and IV's to get her confidence and ranking up

ozfan44
Jul 20th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Really hope Bryanne can find a regular decent doubles partner and start getting back up the rankings.......its a shame to see her ranking fall as im sure we all know that she is capable of a lot better results!!

Keadz
Jan 23rd, 2009, 04:21 AM
Bryanne has officially retired from the game. She is now commentating for Fox Sports after announcing it today. They gave her a segment on fox sports where she talked about her career with Pratt.

Pretty good career, got to top 20 in doubles making a semi final at Wimbledon as well as top 140 in singles.

Brett.
Jan 23rd, 2009, 05:07 AM
:sad: I wish her all the best

louloubelle
Jan 24th, 2009, 02:48 AM
Good on her. Didn't quite get the best out herself - in her younger days I felt she has some talent, but Im sure she enjoyed the tour.

Harvs
Jan 26th, 2009, 01:13 AM
lol she's a horrid commentator... the monotone voice during the hanuyama doubles match is driving me crazy... almost as bad as pratt's voice which constantly goes higher at the end of every sentence... eugh lol

louloubelle
Jan 26th, 2009, 10:56 AM
^ You're right Harvs - Bryanne's voice drones on. And she couldn't resist talking about shopping when Daniela was playing - a regular topic on Bryanne's blogs!!!

OZTENNIS
Jan 26th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Wow,
So we have lost quite a few players in the past 12 months...
All the best to her :)

What's the story with Kriz, she played doubles at AO but hasn't entered in any of the 25ks here, is she retiring too?

AUSBOY
Jan 27th, 2009, 06:22 AM
I hope Kriz hasn't retired! Rodionova has managed to come back successfully from the same surgery, so I don't see why Kriz can't continue on.

Brett.
Jan 31st, 2009, 03:06 AM
Her last name is now Crabb :scratch: