PDA

View Full Version : Forum: Anna or Israel?

Mikey
Dec 13th, 2003, 06:52 PM
We, the moderators, know that there is inquiry about whether to have a forum dedicated to simply Anna Smashnova-Pistolesi or Israeli tennis as a whole. However, no decision could be reached in the other thread, so this poll is being created to finalize decisions.

After you vote, you will be required to write an explaination to your choice. If you do not follow up with a post, your vote will be not be taken into consideration.

Keep in mind that this poll is not private, so everyone can see who you voted for - though it shouldn't matter because your post will explain your sentiment as well.

We encourage all of you to vote and take part in this decision.

Thank you,
The Anna and the Smash Pistols Moderators

PointBlank
Dec 13th, 2003, 09:06 PM
I think this forum was made for Anna Smashnova-Pistolesi not Peer,Savy,Tzipi,or anyone lese for that matter

I think yes if people want someone to have a forum request it dont ruin Anna's

Shahar and Savy are in the 500's why have a forum for them :confused: Tzipi will retire soon pobably and she is ,face it, even if you are Israeli , not very good

This forum was made to Anna,for Anna, not for everyone else

oren987
Dec 13th, 2003, 10:58 PM
I voted for Israeli tennis :D Cause we need more people here :angel:

PointBlank
Dec 14th, 2003, 02:52 AM
not an explination :rolleyes:

JPhurst
Dec 18th, 2003, 07:11 PM
See my post on the other thread. Do you really think we have less turnout here because there's an untapped market for people who want to gab about Tzipi and Shahar's performance at ITF events?

alon222
Dec 18th, 2003, 07:36 PM
i think it shoud stay anna's .
the othres do not deserve it yet.

oren987
Dec 18th, 2003, 08:30 PM
i think it shoud stay anna's .
the othres do not deserve it yet.

Alon :fiery: , But you love Tzipi and Shahar very much :rolleyes:

alon222
Dec 19th, 2003, 06:23 AM
Alon :fiery: , But you love Tzipi and Shahar very much :rolleyes:
yes,oren but when they become top 100 they will deserve a forum.

Mikey
Dec 19th, 2003, 12:50 PM
*sigh* Now we have a dilemna again :p

Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all of you guys and have a fantastic new year. I'll be away for a little while. I'll be home for two days in a week, but I'll be back full time at the beginning of January.

Bye guys :D

oren987
Dec 19th, 2003, 04:00 PM
*sigh* Now we have a dilemna again :p

Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all of you guys and have a fantastic new year. I'll be away for a little while. I'll be home for two days in a week, but I'll be back full time at the beginning of January.

Bye guys :D

Happy Hanukkah Mikey :bigwave:, and to you all :D

Alon :D , But still we sould give them a chance. (maybe it will bring luck to them ;) )

King Aaron
Dec 19th, 2003, 06:04 PM
I thought this whole thing was settle :rolleyes: :mad:. Okay now we have 3 votes against and 2 votes for. I was already going to change the whole thing but now we have problems again. Someone tell me what I shall do? My mind says keep it as it is but have separate threads for the other players for now.

oren987
Dec 20th, 2003, 01:36 PM
I thought this whole thing was settle :rolleyes: :mad:. Okay now we have 3 votes against and 2 votes for. I was already going to change the whole thing but now we have problems again. Someone tell me what I shall do? My mind says keep it as it is but have separate threads for the other players for now.

I also thought that was settle :rolleyes:

Brαm
Jan 10th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I also thought that was settle :rolleyes:
Hey Anna is Anna and those other Israelis are the Smash Pistols :D

King Aaron
Jan 11th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Lol :worship: Bram.