PDA

View Full Version : The Party Girl

TeeRexx
Feb 12th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Reuters: Feb-12-2002

New Orleans, LA -

SERNA WILLIAMS suffered another setback recently when she reinjured her tender ankle while dancing at an all night bash during the Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

"I was doing this back summersault into a full split off the top of Jamie Fox'x head when the injury occurred", Williams revealed.
"Jamie turned to look at Little Kim's tatooed ass just as I jumped off his skull and I landed bad on my foot", Serena growled.

The younger Williams expects to be back at full speed for Paris and she says that she might even play some tennis at Roland Garros in between some of the parties that she will be attending.
---
Well, I guess that says it all.

Carlitos
Feb 12th, 2002, 02:14 PM
Does this mean that she won´t play until RG???
I really don´t hope so!:sad: :sad:

Serena you should take more care of your health!

TeeRexx
Feb 12th, 2002, 02:26 PM
Ah, Carlitos, um, never mind.
Please, somebody explain it to him. :p :angel:

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2002, 08:41 PM
LMAO Tee. I posted it over on Rena's aol board, and people there did not get it either hehehehehe

TeeRexx
Feb 12th, 2002, 09:17 PM
Infiniti2001 - I guess reading comprehension is not a very important subject in school anymore. :p :rolleyes:

bmomomax
Feb 13th, 2002, 01:37 PM
LOL!!

I had posted on another message board that I had wanted some details about Serena's recovery because I want to KNOW that she's going to be back for Roland Garros fit and ready to hit :)

Thanks for the info Tee - I guess by the end of May she should be okay. Somebody needs to tell her those soul train moves aren't good when you're trying to recover!

Rubylips
Feb 17th, 2002, 09:12 PM
This is why i love venus so much.love Serena to.But when it come's to a bet,venus is my 's.:wavey: