PDA

View Full Version : How do you think 2004 will unfold?

GoGoMaggie
Nov 29th, 2003, 03:00 AM
Anywhooo, what do you think 2004 will be like?

My thought: The Willy sisters will be back in full force and show some patch of the dominance they had in the past but won't be as dominant.
I expect at least one new face will threaten the Belgian/Willy axis. My pick is Amelie.

moderator edit - you can't exclude entire fangroups from a discussion in an open forum

CJ07
Nov 29th, 2003, 03:10 AM
well I know that i dont count, but I'll give my input anyway :p

2 all-williams finals (Wimbledon, Us Open). Venus wins the french and or australian, Zvonareva gets to the French final, and Monica gets to the OZ final.

Basically, i think the current 4 way axis will change.
I think it will expand to about 6 or 7 players. Throw in two russians and Seles.

I think Capriati and Rubin will exit the top 10. I think a Russian will win a slam next year. Either Myskina, Dementieva, or Zvonareva. The reason I dont say Petrova is that unlike Zvonareva, she hasnt been making much of a dent. Zvonareva's problem, especially on the slower surfaces, was closing out. If you throw in the fact that she has so much to improve, then thats why i say she'll get to the RG final.

Sharapova will get to top 15. There will be 10 russians in the top 50. Safina, Douchevina, Krasnoroutskaya, Kirilenko will make Grand Slam QF's.
Bovina will be top 10.

As for players I'm not biased towards, Justine will be where Jennifer was in 2002. As for Clijsters, I really dont know. But I think she may win a slam in 2004 before Henin does.

AndyLoefflerCaro
Nov 29th, 2003, 03:18 AM
Serena will be dominant, as always.

Venus will continue her fall. She might not be able to enter the top 10 again.

GoGoMaggie
Nov 29th, 2003, 03:31 AM
well I know that i dont count, but I'll give my input anyway :p

2 all-williams finals (Wimbledon, Us Open). Venus wins the french and or australian, Zvonareva gets to the French final, and Monica gets to the OZ final.

Basically, i think the current 4 way axis will change.
I think it will expand to about 6 or 7 players. Throw in two russians and Seles.

I think Capriati and Rubin will exit the top 10. I think a Russian will win a slam next year. Either Myskina, Dementieva, or Zvonareva. The reason I dont say Petrova is that unlike Zvonareva, she hasnt been making much of a dent. Zvonareva's problem, especially on the slower surfaces, was closing out. If you throw in the fact that she has so much to improve, then thats why i say she'll get to the RG final.

Sharapova will get to top 15. There will be 10 russians in the top 50. Safina, Douchevina, Krasnoroutskaya, Kirilenko will make Grand Slam QF's.
Bovina will be top 10.

As for players I'm not biased towards, Justine will be where Jennifer was in 2002. As for Clijsters, I really dont know. But I think she may win a slam in 2004 before Henin does.

Don't you think you are a bit overexaggerating the rise of the Russian? I hardly see Kirilenko reach a GS QF. As I always say, most of the Russians, in fact all of them are overrated on this board.

CanadianBoy21
Nov 29th, 2003, 03:46 AM
From an unbiased Willi fan.
Australian - Venus
French - Serena
Wimby - Serena
Us Open - Venus
Nasdaq - Venus
Canadian - Serena
LA Champs - Serena
The rest they don't play and show that they don't need to, being #1 and #2 with 3 tournies for Venus and 4 for Serena.

Dawn Marie
Nov 29th, 2003, 04:01 AM
Venus and Serena both will win another grandslam. Justine and Kim will fall in rank. Monica will fall in rank. Maggie will retire, Jennifer will win two tourneys. Amelie will chooke in the Slams again. Rubin will stay in the top ten. Elena Dementieva will fall in rank. Zvonevera and Sharapova will cause upsets.

This is from a WILLY fan who also likes other players as well.

Jericho
Nov 29th, 2003, 04:07 AM
Nothing new, Serena will dominate, if not Venus, if not Justine, if not Kim...they will probably be the only GS semifinalists next year...
The younger russians will rise, while the other ones will fall...the older americans Capriati, Davenport, Seles, and Rubin will find it even harder to maintain top form...
Dokic and Hantuchova will come back into top ten
The Russians will be a very big story next year!

CJ07
Nov 29th, 2003, 04:24 AM
ok i wasnt thinking on some of those pics

take out Douchevina and Kirilenko sorry.

I meant Petrova didnt make much of a dent against top players after RG (alot of 6-2 6-0 and 6-1 6-2 thumpings) Capriati will stay top 10.

the reason I say Safina and Krasnoroutskaya will make grand slam QF's is well, I've seen Safina play a few times, and if she can learn to move (!) then she'll be a force, especially on the dirt.

re them being overrated, they all have incredible talent, but they just have these holes in their games. And everyone expects them to fill those holes. But the way Myskina and Dementieva filled some of those holes (Elena D's second serve was MUCH better at the champs for example, she still played like crap, and it was still attacked, but its an improvement) it just makes you think they'll keep moving up

joao
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:01 AM
Venus will continue her fall. She might not be able to enter the top 10 again.

:retard: :smash:

Greenout
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:33 AM
I think no single player will dominate. I think
we'll have one of those weird season's where
a certain group seem to dominate; but week in
and week out it's going to be someone different.
No one person will dominate in 2004.

I also think that the grand slams will feature 4
different names in 2004.

I forecast that the Sisters will not play as many events
again in 2004. They will not get enough points to be
number 1 at the year's end;but should win at least
one grand slam. I don't see too many Williams vs Williams
battles in finals because they do to not even play
the same tournaments too often anymore out of grand slams. In
the grand slams the former so called bottom feeders have
gotten better and will take one of the Sisters out early without
any warning nor fear ala Vera Z at RG.

I forecast that Amelie will end the year at number
1 with one grand slam title, and a good showing
at events to give her a higher average ranking points than
Kim or Justine.

Justine is focusing on defending her RG more than the
US OPEN. She also seems to be targeting the Olympics.
This leaves Amelie a great chance at the winter indoor
season because Kim will most likely lighten her 2004
schedule.

Ai will either go higher or will just burn out and lose some
momentum in 2004. It's crash or burn for her in my opinion.

caramel
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:46 AM
Chanda Rubin will win all 4 Grand Slams...

There can be miracles... :angel:

ans
Nov 29th, 2003, 11:09 AM
Don't see any Russian win a Grand Slam.
Don't see venus and serena win everything, but I'd say let's wait the start of the season because you really can't say now...
Think Kim and Justine will keep the level of last year but might win less tourneys because of the Williams sisters.
Think Capriati and mauresmo will keep on knocking on the door from time to time.

Experimentee
Nov 29th, 2003, 11:22 AM
I think either Venus or Serena will win every Slam if healthy ;)

saki
Nov 29th, 2003, 11:43 AM
I think Justine will win the Australian Open. She's much underrated (as always) on Rebound Ace and she'll be fit and rested again. Yes, it's true that Venus and Serena come back well after injury, but they never seem to be that motivated at the beginning of the season.

I think Serena may well beat Justine for the RG title. These two are so clearly the best claycourters on the WTA, but Serena is the one out for revenge.

I think Justine has a good chance at Wimbledon if she sorts out (as the article on what she's working on claims she will) her first serve %. When she's serving well on grass she can play her aggressive game and if she's confident too, I think she can beat anyone on the surface.

U.S.Open. Even as a Justine fan, I don't believe she'll defend it. She's definitely "the best of the rest" on hardcourt but she's nowhere near the standard of either Williams. This should be an all Williams final if both play and both are healthy. If this doesn't happen, then I think both Justine and Amelie have a chance to get to the final/win it.

Tour Champs - probably Kim again as she's shown herself to be the only player who's not tired at the end of the season!

Amelie is, as always, the big question mark. If she gets her head together, who knows?

We should hopefully see Jelena & Daniela back to their best and the Russians will continue to improve, making the odd GS QF/SF but none of them will be outstanding. The only Russian I think really has a shot at a slam is Maria Kirilenko and she's still not quite 17.

Ryan
Nov 29th, 2003, 12:12 PM
I think Kim or Justine will win the Australian Open, with maybe Myskina reaching a semifinal there. Roland Garros will be a Serena-Justine final with Serena exacting revenge on Justine from a year earlier. Vera will make the semis, and beat Venus again, in the Quarters. Wimbledon is a toss-up for me, because it could easily be an all Williams final, but just as easily not? in my opinion. US Open will have lots of great matches with everyone healthy hopefully. Venus will FINALLY beat Serena again, for her 2nd/3rd title of the year.

Amelie will slump awfully and not defend much of her points, Jennifer will have a bland season and possibly fall out of the top 10. The Russians will start to put it together, Myskina, Elena, and Nadia/Vera will be in the top 10. Ai will reach the top 10 at one point, Sharapova will break top 20, and a Canadian will reach the second round of a GrandSlam. ;)

bandabou
Nov 29th, 2003, 12:47 PM
I think that ´04 is gonna be the same four-some as ´03: Serena, Justine, Kim, Venus....clearly Serena and Justine are the two-elites and Venus and Kim have to step it up more...but I think that Kim´s got the most to prove.

I wonder if the Russians can really make much of a dent?! Because compared with the four-some, they all have serious holes in their games.

griffin
Nov 29th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Given how much she missed of last season (including 2 entire slams), I think Amelie is likely to pick up points, not lose them.

Of course if Venus and Serena come back healthy and motivated and stay that way (sadly, a big "if" imo), she'll have to pick up points just to stay in the top 5, but I think she can.

I think we'll see only one Willix2 Slam final, but I think we'll see them in Slam finals against other opponents. I think we will have one new first-time Slam winner, and one or two previous Slam-winners win new Slams. This is based on a highly scientific hunch.

Andrew.
Nov 29th, 2003, 01:58 PM
I think that 2004 will be a great year of tennis. Serena and Venus will come back at Oz, but I believe that Venus will lose in the 4th round, or sooner. But Serena should at least get to the QF, if not the semis. When Serena gets back, I think she'll still need time to get back to where she was. But I think she can get there by later in the year. But at Oz, Justine, Kim, Amelie, Lindsay and even Jen could probably beat her. Justine will probably win AO, but Kim could get over her "problem", and this would be Lindsay's best shot to win a slam - Lindsay would be out for blood after last year's fiasco. So it's not a sure thing. Winter indoors will be interesting. Kim or Justine will win Antwerp, and Lindsay should be able to tame Venus to win on arguably her best surface to defend Tokyo. Clay outdoor should be all Justine, all the time, with the Mauresmo side show mabye taking a tournament here and there. Dementieva has no hope of defending Amelia Island. RG - Lindsay and Venus will lose by the QF. Amelie will make it to the semis, but there will be bitch-slapped by Justine as payback for the YEC. An angry Serena will defeat Kim, and it will be a Serena v. Justine final - and will be one of the best, if not the best, matches of the year - with Justine cramping down 7-8 in the final set, but miraculously pulling through to take it in the third 10-8. :devil: Wilmbledon will be neat - Lindsay v. Serena and Justine v. Venus semis. Serena v. Justine final, again. Justine will win in three sets, but not as tough as RG. Talk about the golden slam will start to begin, and at the Olympics, Kim will not play. Justine goes in unable to handle the pressure and takes home the bronze. Serena takes gold, and Lindsay takes silver. The grand slam is still possible for Justine, and she wants it. It looks like she'll have it - she will win all the hardcourt tourneys she plays. Lindsay will finally win New Haven, and take the LA tourney over Kim, and Kim will take one or two. At the US Open, it will be a Henin v. Venus QF, with everyone expecting Henin to pull through. But Venus takes it in two TB sets, and moves on to a SF against Amelie. Yes, Amelie beat Kim in the QF. Lindsay v. Serena SF, with Serena winning in three sets. Serena will take the USO. YEC will go to Kim. Justine will be undisputed world no. 1, Serena no. 2, Lindsay no. 3 (BTW, this would be her lst year), Kim no 4, Zvonareva no 5, petrova no 6, pierce no 7, dementieva no 8, venus no 9, and monica no 10. My wildcards in a slam will be monica and mary. they can get to at least a QF in every slam. monica prob will not be at Oz, but Mary could be a threat there, esp. to the Russians. Monica will come back for a final season, and should get to the semis at some slam, I just don't know which one. It's going to be a great year.

Kart
Nov 29th, 2003, 02:03 PM
In my opinion (health permitting):

Justine will rule the clay courts again except maybe Paris.

Williams sisters will share domination of the hardcourt season again.

Williams sisters will win Wimbledon and US open again.

Venus will be the more successful sister next year (I hope.)

Maybe they'll win Oz if they come well prepared - otherwise Kim / Amelie / Justine can stop them.

The French will probably be the most open grand slam of the year. Whether Justine can defend depends on how she copes with the pressure and if she has to play Venus. I can see any of Belgians or Williams sisters winning it depending on the luck of the draw.

As for the tour championship, well I think it'll be open season.

The only thing that I care about next year though is Monica coming back :bounce:.

7~ŚLęV3ń˝
Nov 29th, 2003, 02:14 PM
as the gaps closes, Kim, Serena n ms Venus has the best chance in winning the AO, with Serena having the least among the 3 (if Clijsters doesnt choke). - I still think that ms Venus gave that title to Serena-

As Jennifer didnt do that well in AO n FO, i think that her rankings will stay at around 5-7, but still aint a contender to the Williams, but as ive heard, shes trainin harder n getin fiter, so me thinks that shed do wonders again on hard n clay, no indoors n grass.

if lindsays wheels are totally healed, then me dont see her not reaching atleast the semis in 3 slams, should enter a tier 3 on clay to get more wins/confident on it.

Andrew.
Nov 29th, 2003, 02:46 PM
if lindsays wheels are totally healed, then me dont see her not reaching atleast the semis in 3 slams, should enter a tier 3 on clay to get more wins/confident on it.

Ditto. She can get to the semis in three slams, but clay has always been a bitch to her. She was going to do Madrid last year, but pulled out because of the stupid foot. I think she'll play there this year. And because the field there is usually not stellar (top seed Rubin), I feel she could win that easily and get alot of confidence. She should have made it to the RG QF last year, but the foot....

-cata-
Nov 29th, 2003, 03:05 PM
there's SO many good players that it's really hard to give names....

I think Dani and Dokic are coming back to the top ten....and Venus won't come back to the top ten.

but then again...i should wait and see ;)

hollywood7172
Nov 29th, 2003, 03:11 PM
let's get real and put those daydreams aside folks. Mademoiselle CAPRIATI is working with a new coach and already clijsters is commenting on her improved serve. with this off-season to train her ass back in shape, she'll be a force to be reckoned with in 2004. god knows she had that US open semi's in her bag, before lack of confidence did her in. with a new coach, a new attitude, the 2004 jenny will KICK ASS. MARK MY WORDS.

azza
Nov 29th, 2003, 03:21 PM
Alicia Molik will reach a GS 4th round/Quarterfinal

:)

bwguy
Nov 29th, 2003, 05:29 PM
Aus. Open = Clijsters
French Open = Pierce
Wimbledon = V. Williams
U.S. Open = S. Williams

Others of note: Sharapova will be top 20 by year's end. Seles will surprise by getting to the final at Wimbledon before being dismissed by V. Williams. Henin will get to at least the semifinals of the slams only to be thwarted. She'll have such a consistent year, however, that she will finish at number 1. Capriati will have a great summer, but Davenport will lose interest and retire following the US Open.

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 29th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Venus and Serena will both split the slams next year, at the Aussie Open and Roland Garros, Venus and Serena will be on the same side, thus, they will meet early, thereofre it will be a Venus vs. Justine final, with Venus destroying Justine.

Roland Garros will be Serena's witht he same story, I just don't see Venus and Serena getting their ranks high enough again, and then Wimbledon will be yet another Williams vs. Williams SF or QF w/e, and then US Open, should be No. 1 Serena/Venus No. 2 Venus/Serena.

Chanda will win a Tier 1 next year, reach all QF's of slams next year and regain form and reach top 6 again, Dementieva will fall and lose all the points she won during the end of the year. Myskina will fall because players like Venus and Serena will play the tournaments she wants to defend by the end of the year next year. Serena will win the tour Championships, Justine and Kim will drop to about 4 and 5 because Venus and Serena will play more and Kim and Justine have way to many points to defend. Dokic will regain form, Daniela will exit the top 100 next year, and Sharapova will enter the top 20 by the end of the next year reaching the QF/SF's of Wimbledon.

Expect no suprises, and redo of 2002. :)

Doraemon
Nov 29th, 2003, 05:42 PM
I'm not sure if Sharapova will make such a big jump in the rankings next year. She hasn't beaten a top player yet. She may have won two tour titles but neither of them saw her beat a top player though she beat a handful of decent players. She's already in the top 30 isn't she? So breaking into the top 20 is just a matter of time but then she will start the expectations from ppl soon then don't know how well she will be able to handle them. I really haven't see enough of her to make any educated judgement on her game but personally she's gonna have a tough time reaching the top 15 next year.

©@®eLess
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:37 PM
i think Kim will be number 1, Serena 2, Justine 3, Amelie 4, Lindsay 5, Venus 6, Myskina 7, Dokic 8, Capriati 9, Dementieva 10.
Getting 16-20: Sharapova, Krasnorutskaya
falling out 20: Suarez
getting 20-25: Srebotnik, Seles
falling out 30: Hantuchova

major going up: Sprem (30-35), Safina (30-35), Jankovic (45-50), Kapros (50-55), Douchevina (45-50), Bedanova (50-55) time she wakes up!!!!, Jugic-Salkic top 70

major going out: Widjaja out 100, Vento_kabchi out 100, Schett out 100, Stevenson out 100

bandabou
Nov 29th, 2003, 08:13 PM
I'm not sure if Sharapova will make such a big jump in the rankings next year. She hasn't beaten a top player yet. She may have won two tour titles but neither of them saw her beat a top player though she beat a handful of decent players. She's already in the top 30 isn't she? So breaking into the top 20 is just a matter of time but then she will start the expectations from ppl soon then don't know how well she will be able to handle them. I really haven't see enough of her to make any educated judgement on her game but personally she's gonna have a tough time reaching the top 15 next year.

Like all Russians...once they become the fav´s to win tournaments, they crumble. Don´t think Maria S would be any different.

fried_beans
Nov 29th, 2003, 08:58 PM
"and a Canadian will reach the second round of a GrandSlam. "
GO Maureen at Wimbledon :p!

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 30th, 2003, 12:05 AM
i think Kim will be number 1, Serena 2, Justine 3, Amelie 4, Lindsay 5, Venus 6, Myskina 7, Dokic 8, Capriati 9, Dementieva 10.
Getting 16-20: Sharapova, Krasnorutskaya
falling out 20: Suarez
getting 20-25: Srebotnik, Seles
falling out 30: Hantuchova

major going up: Sprem (30-35), Safina (30-35), Jankovic (45-50), Kapros (50-55), Douchevina (45-50), Bedanova (50-55) time she wakes up!!!!, Jugic-Salkic top 70

major going out: Widjaja out 100, Vento_kabchi out 100, Schett out 100, Stevenson out 100

Dokic will not enter the Top 10 again...what about Ai? Rubin? lmao... :rolleyes:

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 30th, 2003, 12:06 AM
"and a Canadian will reach the second round of a GrandSlam. "
GO Maureen at Wimbledon :p!

HEY! :mad:

She got to the 3rd round last yera and took a set off of Venus :)

:kiss: don't worry Maureen I love you ;)

Melly Flew Us
Nov 30th, 2003, 01:11 AM
[QUOTE=Ryan16]Ai will reach the top 10 at one point...QUOTE]

Ai is already in the top ten and will stay there for quite a bit next year.

Havok
Nov 30th, 2003, 01:20 AM
Dokic will not enter the Top 10 again...what about Ai? Rubin? lmao... :rolleyes:
they'll get bumped off:wavey:

Ballbuster
Nov 30th, 2003, 01:34 AM
How do you think 2004 will unfold?

More whoopass to the tour care of V&S.

fried_beans
Nov 30th, 2003, 01:40 AM
HEY! :mad:

She got to the 3rd round last yera and took a set off of Venus :)

:kiss: don't worry Maureen I love you ;)

Hey, I was just cheering a fellow Canadian on. This year she beat Nicole Pratt like 4-6 6-4 6-4 in teh 1st round before falling to Silvia Farina Elia in a tight 2 setter. She is actually very good on grass. She can play some disgustiing tennis though, like her match against Craybas this year in Toronto. And remember first round US OPen almost beat the 33rd seed Srebotnik was up 6-0 then lost 0-6 7-6 6-1 ...I hate how she falls apart like that.

Julian
Nov 30th, 2003, 02:07 AM
A lot of people are expecting 2004 to be great..I do too but hopefully we dont jinx it! ;) *knock on wood*

i heart backhand
Nov 30th, 2003, 02:19 AM
Predictions for 2004:

- Capriati will get her first victory over V. Williams

- Serena will make the Semis at the AO, falling to a Belgian. That Belgian will then beat Capriati.

- Davenport will fall in the standings during the Clay Court season, as will Venus.

- Justine will assert her #1 ranking by sweeping the German, Italian and French Opens (FO RUP = ?).

- Capriati, Clijsters, Mauresmo, and Serena will do well during the Clay season, taking spots 2-5 (in no particular order).

- Serena will return to her form on the grass courts;

- Capriati will defeat Justine in the Semis of Wimbledon and Serena will defeat Mauresmo (who will upset Clijsters). Serena will then win yet another suspenseful 3-setter over Capriati to take the slam. Davenport will perform well, but only well enough to make the quarters.

- The top 5 will remain Justine, Capriati, Clijsters, Mauresmo, and Serena throughout the US hardcourts season. Again, no order.

- Both Belgians will burnout at the USO, leaving Capriati, Mauresmo, Serena and Davenport to make runs at the Semis. Serena will win over Capriati (again), despite the fact that Jennifer will have a dozen Championship points in the match.

- Serena will deafeat Justine for the Season Ending Championships; Clijsters and Capriati will be the defeated Semifinalists.

Wow that was a lot of fun. Painful, coming from a traditional non-Williams fan, but fun nonetheless!

Edited to add that the "Year of the Russians" will be put off, instead, it will resemble 2002 for the Belgians.

rfs1999
Nov 30th, 2003, 02:51 AM
Go Monica!

VeNuS#1LoVa
Nov 30th, 2003, 02:54 AM
2004 Unfolded:

Aus Open: Venus def. Serena 4-6,7-5,6-3!
French Open: Venus def. Serena 6-2,4-6,7-5!
Wimbledon: Venus def. Serena 6-3,6-4!
U.S. Open: Venus def. Serena, 7-6(5),6-7(5),7-6(8)

There, I feel much better.

VeNuS#1LoVa
Nov 30th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Predictions for 2004:

- Capriati will get her first victory over V. Williams

- Serena will make the Semis at the AO, falling to a Belgian. That Belgian will then beat Capriati.

- Davenport will fall in the standings during the Clay Court season, as will Venus.

- Justine will assert her #1 ranking by sweeping the German, Italian and French Opens (FO RUP = ?).

- Capriati, Clijsters, Mauresmo, and Serena will do well during the Clay season, taking spots 2-5 (in no particular order).

- Serena will return to her form on the grass courts;

- Capriati will defeat Justine in the Semis of Wimbledon and Serena will defeat Mauresmo (who will upset Clijsters). Serena will then win yet another suspenseful 3-setter over Capriati to take the slam. Davenport will perform well, but only well enough to make the quarters.

- The top 5 will remain Justine, Capriati, Clijsters, Mauresmo, and Serena throughout the US hardcourts season. Again, no order.

- Both Belgians will burnout at the USO, leaving Capriati, Mauresmo, Serena and Davenport to make runs at the Semis. Serena will win over Capriati (again), despite the fact that Jennifer will have a dozen Championship points in the match.

- Serena will deafeat Justine for the Season Ending Championships; Clijsters and Capriati will be the defeated Semifinalists.

Wow that was a lot of fun. Painful, coming from a traditional non-Williams fan, but fun nonetheless!

Edited to add that the "Year of the Russians" will be put off, instead, it will resemble 2002 for the Belgians.

Venus...????

joao
Nov 30th, 2003, 02:56 AM
Venus is gonna disappoint so many posters next year who are writing her off! (I can't believe that someone would actually think that Venus will not reach the SF of Wimbledon next year).

Jericho
Nov 30th, 2003, 03:55 AM
Venus is gonna disappoint so many posters next year who are writing her off! (I can't believe that someone would actually think that Venus will not reach the SF of Wimbledon next year).

it'll just make her wins even sweeter!!!
Just like this year when everyone was writing her off at wimbledon, proved everyone wrong :D

fried_beans
Nov 30th, 2003, 04:43 PM
lol capriati fans have such high hopes for her. But soo very unrealistic considering she can't win 2 sets off a top player.