PDA

View Full Version : Which sisterhood do you like better?

GoGoMaggie
Nov 28th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Of course that's Williams vs. Maleeva.
As a faithful Maleeva fan, I had to go with Maleeva.
What's your pick?

PointBlank
Nov 28th, 2003, 02:59 AM
I pick none , you should have posted 2 other votes

Serra-Zanetti's
or
I like more than 1

Peter M
Nov 28th, 2003, 03:08 AM
Or the Everts or Clijsterses.

bandabou
Nov 28th, 2003, 03:23 AM
I canīt even believe people actually voted for the Maleevaīs!!! Thatīs why these polls donīt make any sense. People will vote for their favs anyways.

Because thereīs NO way you can say the maleevaīs are/were greater than the Williamses. 10 slams, career-slam, doubles career slams, 49 career titles, no.1 and no.2, both no.1, I mean and the list goes on and on....all in favor of the Williamses.

GoGoMaggie
Nov 28th, 2003, 04:30 AM
I canīt even believe people actually voted for the Maleevaīs!!! Thatīs why these polls donīt make any sense. People will vote for their favs anyways.

Because thereīs NO way you can say the maleevaīs are/were greater than the Williamses. 10 slams, career-slam, doubles career slams, 49 career titles, no.1 and no.2, both no.1, I mean and the list goes on and on....all in favor of the Williamses.

are you a retard or what?
Who cares which is greater? It's just a popularity contest. If ppl like the Maleeva better, let it be that way. I'm sick n tired of you tard tryin to prove how great the W sisters are. I don't care how great they are. I don't like them anyways.
Plus, this poll is open to everyone not just Willians fans and Meleeva fans. So it's not just voting for their fav.
Go n screw yourself!

bandabou
Nov 28th, 2003, 05:07 AM
Hey, hey....you put the thing so small I didnīt see it. Now I see the "like better" part. My bad....in any case itīs still the Williams.

P.s.: Donīt hatethem because they are good, congratulate!

:wavey:

ghosts
Nov 28th, 2003, 08:38 AM
bandabou :rolleyes:

*I like the Maleeva's better* :kiss:

hey_britney
Nov 28th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Gogomaggie. I have a simple request. Quit creating retarded threads.

crazillo
Nov 28th, 2003, 01:30 PM
please stop all this polls, gogomaggie

azza
Nov 28th, 2003, 01:51 PM

:haha: loser he/shes not asking who is greater he/shes askin who do you like better :retard:

AjdeNate!
Nov 28th, 2003, 02:05 PM
Maleeva's. They are 3 which means more to love. :p

j/k

Experimentee
Nov 28th, 2003, 02:10 PM
You should have put more sisters as options. Like the Barnas, Clijsters, Bondarenkos.
I like the Williamses better anyway, and i agree, the thread is retarded. Who really cares if the Maleevas or the Williamses are more popular?

AjdeNate!
Nov 28th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Plus Yulia Barberian (I know that's not how you spell it) is a pretty cool momma!

:lol:

Kart
Nov 28th, 2003, 04:03 PM

And you talk about the polls not making any sense :confused:.

I voted for Williams sisters :cool:.

Paneru
Nov 28th, 2003, 04:11 PM

Don't sweat it!
It's nothing but mindless drivel by someone
who has way too much time on their hands
and not much going on upstairs. ;)

Glenn
Nov 28th, 2003, 05:15 PM
Maleeva of course! :)

ghosts
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:21 AM
:yeah:

On The Line
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:29 AM
Don't sweat it!
It's nothing but mindless drivel by someone
who has way too much time on their hands
and not much going on upstairs. ;)

Wow, what a fantastic response. LOL

hollywood7172
Nov 29th, 2003, 03:58 PM
the only sisterhood i like is the capriati sistahood. word!

SerialKiller#69
Nov 29th, 2003, 04:05 PM
I couldn't care less about the Maleevas. I don't like the Williamses. So, none.

samsam4087
Jul 6th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Maleeva

Marionated
Jul 6th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Samsam, this is ridiculous.

Caralenko
Jul 6th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Samsam, this is ridiculous.
How is he even finding these threads? :hysteric:

Marionated
Jul 6th, 2010, 03:42 PM
The archive section of the website.
He's banned now anyway :spit: :spit: :spit:

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 6th, 2010, 04:07 PM
The archive section of the website.
He's banned now anyway :spit: :spit: :spit:

Well said.

Direwolf
Jul 6th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Baaa
baaa
baaa
banned

:sad::sad::sad:

Aryman3
Jul 6th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Radwanska Sisters by far

HRHoliviasmith
Jul 6th, 2010, 05:19 PM
2003? :hysteric:

who is bumping these threads? better question, how are they remembering them and finding them?

toxina90
Jul 6th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Bondarenko :wavey:

WTAtennisfan15
Jul 6th, 2010, 06:50 PM
The bond between Serena and Venus is unique, they arent just a doubles team! They maybe each others competetiors on court but off court they can make each other to try harder, to serve better to move better and to be better person as well! All doubles titles that they have achieved have made there bond stronger!

miffedmax
Jul 6th, 2010, 08:06 PM
The one of the Traveling Pants.