PDA

View Full Version : What 's your ranking?

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 07:52 AM
I am 25, playing tennis since I was 14-15 years old. Almost didn't play during my studies in Brussels. I am playing again since two years and my ranking has gone up to C30 this year. :bounce:

What is your ranking?

Maybe we can organize a WTAWORLD tournament or something :D :cool:

Sven

fleemke³
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:11 AM
I'm C30/2 and I'm very proud that I got it :cool:

I'm also 25 and play tennis for 4 years now :)

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:16 AM
I'm C30/4 :p I got it for the first time this year :bounce:

I suck when I play :woohoo: I'm playing since 3 years I think (winter 00-01)

Brαm
Nov 27th, 2003, 10:22 AM
I'm C30/4 :p I got it for the first time this year :bounce:

I suck when I play :woohoo: I'm playing since I'm 3 years I think (winter 00-01)
You were 3 years old in 2000? :eek: :eek:

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 10:46 AM
typo :p

Wimanna
Nov 27th, 2003, 10:51 AM
Not Ranked :D But I defeated a C30/4 last week :tape: :D

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:04 AM
Not Ranked :D But I defeated a C30/4 last week :tape: :D
:p What a great result :p And especially with that scoreline :p But that player didn't have to win much matches to have that ranking :p

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:52 AM
LOL
You don't need to win matches to become C30/4. You only have to play four valid matches...

But congrats to you, Wim! You have to start somewhere :p ;)

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:52 AM

What is your ranking, Bram?

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 12:00 PM
I'm C30/2 and I'm very proud that I got it :cool:

I'm also 25 and play tennis for 4 years now :)

Great! :worship:
I am very proud of becoming C30 too.

Before my studies (age 18-24) I have never had a ranking (well, C30/4 but that doesn't count ;) ) , and now in just two years I have become C30 with only playing interclub...

I think it is the mental part, i have grown up :lol:

-Ph51-
Nov 27th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Was C 15 35 years ago! ;)

Wimanna
Nov 27th, 2003, 12:53 PM
LOL
You don't need to win matches to become C30/4. You only have to play four valid matches...

:lol: I know the ranking system ;)
btw, I "started" when I was 18, just playing with friends. And whe only play like 10-15 times a year. Never ever had 1 tennis lesson...

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:05 PM
:lol: I know the ranking system ;)
btw, I "started" when I was 18, just playing with friends. And whe only play like 10-15 times a year. Never ever had 1 tennis lesson...

Me neither, never had a lesson. And you can tell by my technique :rolleyes:
I always play for fun, never tournaments, only interclub.
As long as you can keep a ball in play, it doesn't matter if you had lessons or not but it does help, i guess.

I used to never like playing doubles, but since I don't completely suck at it anymore, I am thinking of playing some doubles tournaments. I played one this summer (DG15 and DG30) and got in both series to the semi-finals, not bad I think. I won some nice prices.

Wimanna
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Me neither, never had a lesson. And you can tell by my technique :rolleyes:
I always play for fun, never tournaments, only interclub.
As long as you can keep a ball in play, it doesn't matter if you had lessons or not but it does help, i guess.

I used to never like playing doubles, but since I don't completely suck at it anymore, I am thinking of playing some doubles tournaments. I played one this summer (DG15 and DG30) and got in both series to the semi-finals, not bad I think. I won some nice prices.

:lol: That's my game, keep the ball in play and RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN to every f***ing ball!!!!! :D Off course, some lessons will help, but I think it's difficult to change your manner of playing. Like my serve motion :tape: really weird, but I can't change the motion, really, I tried a couple of times...

arn
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:12 PM
I got to C30/2 last year with only playing 4 matches! :eek:

This year I hardly played and played extremely bad because I was just back from injury, so I won't be surprised if I'm not ranked at all ;) Well, probably just c30-4

arn
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:16 PM
:lol: That's my game, keep the ball in play and RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN to every f***ing ball!!!!! :D Off course, some lessons will help, but I think it's difficult to change your manner of playing. Like my serve motion :tape: really weird, but I can't change the motion, really, I tried a couple of times...

You can't change your service motion??? How strange, I changed it over 10 times (grip, where to throw the ball, the effect, jumping or not jumping when I hit it, where having my left arm when I hit it, kneebending, how far stretching your back and ofcourse combinations of all the former ;) And it still sucks big time!!! :o ;) )

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:21 PM

This year I hardly played and played extremely bad because I was just back from injury, so I won't be surprised if I'm not ranked at all ;) Well, probably just c30-4

The VTV has a good website where you can look up your ranking:
VTV-website (http://www.vtv.be)

arn
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Yeah, I know thhe site, but thanX anyway :D

(I'm not really interested now because I'm living in Spain for a year, and I will (probably, nothing sure yet) have exams in August so I will (probably) not play matches next year :( )

arn
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Ok, I still went for a look, curieus as I am ;)

And I don't understand at all!!! I'm still C30-2!!! I think I only won 1 match!

arn
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:29 PM
Indeed, I only won 1 match and lost 4 others + 1 forfait (injury again) and still C30/2 :eek:

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:30 PM

That was like me this year. I only played interclub (but we played the "eindronde") and 1 tournament in my club. I totalled up 295 points in 11 matches (lost 3), but still I became C30 (C30/2 before). I am finding the calculations really complex (second and third iteration and stuff like that).

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:32 PM
Ok, I still went for a look, curieus as I am ;)

And I don't understand at all!!! I'm still C30-2!!! I think I only won 1 match!

Good on you :D

arn
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:37 PM
Svennovitch, maybe we can play once when I'm back in Belgium? :)

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:40 PM

I know it is difficult to learn new ways to hit the ball, but after a long period of adjustment it works out well. I have tried a lot with my serve as well, but if I am hitting a good serve, I can't remember how I have hit it.

Maybe next year I will have to take some lessons or I'll get slaughtered...
My forehand just sucks (it can break down totally), my serve is too weak to compete with other C30 (especially my second serve) and I can improve a lot about my volley.
My dropshots and backhand :eek: are the good points. My physique was good, but since I am working it isn't really good anymore. Too little freetime ;)

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:41 PM

It is a deal :cool: :bounce: :)

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:45 PM

When will that be? What are you studying in Zaragoza (it is for you study, right?)? Erasmus?

Wimanna
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Lol, normally my backhand is the best shot...but I'm just GREAT in lobbing!!!! :o hehe
My 1st serve isn't that bad and my FH DTL can hurt when it's on fire (not frequently).
Maybe you can better ask Axel what are my best strokes....
I know his better too ;)
*His first serve is strong, when in, but he has a very low 1st serve percentage. His second serve can be a mess.
*FH is dangerous, esp DTL, but can fall apart
*BH isn't that bad either
*volley...made some easy mistakes with it, average I say
*lob, couldn't use it once ;) so dunno
*dropshot, he made one great dropshot, just too good
*movement...average

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:59 PM
Any shot DTL is dangerous, it is low percentage. You can hit amazing winners with it, but a lot of mistakes as well. So, you have to use it wisely. :devil:

Wimanna
Nov 27th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Any shot DTL is dangerous, it is low percentage. You can hit amazing winners with it, but a lot of mistakes as well. So, you have to use it wisely. :devil:

I know, that shot only comes out of my racket rarely... :devil:

Brαm
Nov 27th, 2003, 03:36 PM
What is your ranking, Bram?
I'm unranked :lol:

I've never taken any tennis classes & never played at a club! ;)

fleemke³
Nov 27th, 2003, 03:53 PM
I have lessons nos :) I just like it :cool:

I also played Interclub (2 years) and some tournaments ... Last year I couldn't win a match :o (mental thing :o) but this year it went wel and I even played 3th round in a tournament :eek: :cool:

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 03:56 PM
LOL

I know :p To be C30/4 you just have to lose 4 matchs :p :woohoo: :lol:

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 03:57 PM
Great! :worship:
I am very proud of becoming C30 too.

Before my studies (age 18-24) I have never had a ranking (well, C30/4 but that doesn't count ;) ) , and now in just two years I have become C30 with only playing interclub...

I think it is the mental part, i have grown up :lol:
It does count :fiery: :fiery: I was so proud when I got my C 30/4 ranking :lol: It means my name will be in the same book as Kim, Justine, Xavier,... :p :lol: *so childish*

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 04:04 PM
You can't change your service motion??? How strange, I changed it over 10 times (grip, where to throw the ball, the effect, jumping or not jumping when I hit it, where having my left arm when I hit it, kneebending, how far stretching your back and ofcourse combinations of all the former ;) And it still sucks big time!!! :o ;) )
That reminds me someone :rolleyes: For now, I have 2 serves motion :lol: I always begin with one of them (which I called my Serena's serve because I copied +/- the same kind of motion) and when it's not on, I use my Kim's service (+/- same motion, jumping,...) and when none of them works, I lose badly with a sucking 2nd serve like Kapros (or even worst :p )

Brαm
Nov 27th, 2003, 04:09 PM
That reminds me someone :rolleyes: For now, I have 2 serves motion :lol: I always begin with one of them (which I called my Serena's serve because I copied +/- the same kind of motion) and when it's not on, I use my Kim's service (+/- same motion, jumping,...) and when none of them works, I lose badly with a sucking 2nd serve like Kapros (or even worst :p )
Well, my 1st serve is like Kapros' 2nd serve... ON A BAD DAY! :lol: :o

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Lol, normally my backhand is the best shot...but I'm just GREAT in lobbing!!!! :o hehe
My 1st serve isn't that bad and my FH DTL can hurt when it's on fire (not frequently).
Maybe you can better ask Axel what are my best strokes....
I know his better too ;)
*His first serve is strong, when in, but he has a very low 1st serve percentage. His second serve can be a mess.
*FH is dangerous, esp DTL, but can fall apart
*BH isn't that bad either
*volley...made some easy mistakes with it, average I say
*lob, couldn't use it once ;) so dunno
*dropshot, he made one great dropshot, just too good
*movement...average

Oh yeah, that dropshot was amazing :lol: I :worship: myself... It was the first time I was succeeding to make a dropshot on a low sliced ball :p And also I put some retro-effect :eek: :eek: :worship:

Did I hit forehand DTL? :confused: I love to hit forehand uppon my shoulder

My volleys.... normally they are quite good... but here yes I did some fucking stupid mistakes... :rolleyes:

Movement?? only average :p I thought I had quite a good movement and also a good stamina..

Wim :

* 1st serve : It was quite good, really flat and sliced on the advantage side
* 2nd serve : :rolleyes: :p Like me :p You can kill some of his second serves :p ;)
* FH really good, lots of lift and cross court forehand really good and an amazing forehand down-the-line (always on the line)
* BH good, but can do some big mistakes, hit it really hard
* volley ... he never came to the net :p
* lob :worship: Especially on the forehand side :eek: Always high and bouncing 2cm before the line or on the line :p
* dropshots... I don't remember a special dropshot..so I can't say
* movement ... really good and fantastic stamina and defensive skills

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 04:17 PM
Can I play against you then? :p :angel: ;) Loads of break in that match-up for each of us I suppose then :lol:

Brαm
Nov 27th, 2003, 04:19 PM
Can I play against you then? :p :angel: ;) Loads of break in that match-up for each of us I suppose then :lol:
Everybody can break my serve :o :o :awww:

Freija
Nov 27th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Hello!!!
I play tennis for 2 years now and now I'm C30/2, but it was my first year that I played tournaments!
I'm very happy with that result! I played some great matches against players who were playing for 10 years or sth like that! I hope I can keep this ranking and maybe become C30 next year!!!

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 04:28 PM
You guys, you all crack me up :lol:

I think it is great that you played already against each other, Wim and Come-on-kim

I see that we all are so talented that we don't take lessons :D

Wimanna
Nov 27th, 2003, 05:32 PM
I see that we all are so talented that we don't take lessons :D

:haha: besides our second serves, it wasn't that bad :lol:

Josh
Nov 27th, 2003, 06:03 PM
I used to be ranked like 10 years ago or so :lol:, but since going to uni 6 years ago I haven't played any more matches.

:tennis:

fleemke³
Nov 27th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Next summer ... the WTAworld-clubkampioenschappen :cool:

Brαm
Nov 27th, 2003, 06:23 PM
And I will be the WTAworld.com bagel boy :bounce:

:cool:

-Ph51-
Nov 27th, 2003, 06:42 PM
Doubles are really fun!And for sure if you play mixed.Telling your girlfriend she has to run :lol: Well,before i was married anyways! ;)

Wimanna
Nov 27th, 2003, 06:46 PM

Put me on the entry list :D :o lachen gegarandeerd :D

fleemke³
Nov 27th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Put me on the entry list :D :o lachen gegarandeerd :D

Will you play mixed doubles with me? :D :cool:

Wimanna
Nov 27th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Will you play mixed doubles with me? :D :cool:
I never come to the net ;) I can't volley :o I always stick at the baseline...
I only played one doubles match and we were 5-1 down...(I was at the net) but then we changed our strategy. We both stayed behind....we won 7-5 6-4 :D

and...after this, I wanna play mixed dubs with you..... :lol: but do you still want to? :D

fleemke³
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:03 PM
Well I can't volley either :lol: but I'm not afraid to go to the net .. .and sometimes that helps :D (scare the opponents :cool: )

Well if we aren't good we'll play it smart :cool:

I'll go for it :cool:

-Ph51-
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:14 PM
Well I can't volley either :lol: but I'm not afraid to go to the net .. .and sometimes that helps :D (scare the opponents :cool: )

Well if we aren't good we'll play it smart :cool:

I'll go for it :cool:
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooool

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:17 PM
The problem is that Fleemke is the only girl... :p So a mixed doubles draw with one team :p....

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:18 PM
I used to be ranked like 10 years ago or so :lol:, but since going to uni 6 years ago I haven't played any more matches.

:tennis:
You finish this year! So you can go back to climb in the rankings :p It won't be that hard for you ... :rolleyes:

fleemke³
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:26 PM
The problem is that Fleemke is the only girl... :p So a mixed doubles draw with one team :p....

mmmm Well some of you guys can wear a skirt or a dress :angel:

-Ph51-
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:37 PM
I'll wear a wig :lol:

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Oh yeah, in Venus' Wimbledon outfit :p You can dream :p ;)

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:45 PM
oh yeah, double mixed: my favorite!! :bounce:
My volley improved a lot this year, it's all about practice, and playing it now and again. Same with matches, you have to get in a rythm. Playing matches is totally different to just hitting some balls.

It really stuns me that it is all such a mental sport. If it is not going well, it can get in my head and everything is lost.

Put me on the list for the WTAworld Clubkampioenschappen: doubles, singles, doesn't matter as long as we have fun :)

But I don't wear a skirt :o

fleemke³
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:51 PM
Oh yeah, in Venus' Wimbledon outfit :p You can dream :p ;)

No Serena's RG2002 Brazil outfit :cool:

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:53 PM
This summer, I made two QF in mixed doubles :bounce: in MxD max 15 pts... everytime we lost against the same opponents :sad: and each time they went on to win the tournament :sad: But we even baggled a team :bounce: and my partner and I never went to the net to volley, we don't like volleying :lol:

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:53 PM
:o that was horrible :lol:

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:57 PM
who wants to team up with me in doubles?

My references: I played with Patty Van Acker :eek: :hearts: during our clubtournament. Unfortunately we had to stop playing in semi-finals because Patty had to play a tournament in Paris, which she won btw. She won € 1500 with it. She only had to play three matches and started the tournament from quarter final. The lucky girl.

Guess whose fault it was we lost some games in our matches :o

She is unbelievable in doubles, I have never seen a girl play better in doubles. Serve and volley without a problem.

She did drop in the Belgian rankings because of her schoolwork. She could not train enough and she needed 1000 points to stay A ranked. But she was still A5 when I played with her, *proud*

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:59 PM

Or her USOpen outfit from last year, *yuck*

-Ph51-
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:04 PM
They really don't have taste.Playing with V.A. must have been real fun.I envy you.In my time i used to play with Michel Duquenne and his brother. :angel:

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:09 PM
They really don't have taste.Playing with V.A. must have been real fun.I envy you.In my time i used to play with Michel Duquenne and his brother. :angel:

Aren't they really good? How could you hit a return against them? Didn't they have a huge serve? I was glad to play with Patty and not against her :cool:

Do you still play/have a ranking?

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:14 PM
I never come to the net ;) I can't volley :o I always stick at the baseline...
I only played one doubles match and we were 5-1 down...(I was at the net) but then we changed our strategy. We both stayed behind....we won 7-5 6-4 :D

and...after this, I wanna play mixed dubs with you..... :lol: but do you still want to? :D

Oooh, Wim.
1 post short of 5000 posts :o
Get a life :p ;)

Congrats :D

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Aren't they really good? How could you hit a return against them? Didn't they have a huge serve? I was glad to play with Patty and not against her :cool:

How come you played with her?

-Ph51-
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:17 PM

Once on a time!Their serve was spinned,not so strong.But then again,i learned to play on grass in England.

fleemke³
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:23 PM

Was that the CATSUIT :devil:

mmm I'll go for the catsuit for Come-on-Kim :devil: :p

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:28 PM

Pffff :rolleyes: no, it's toooooo pasting the body :lol: you'll see all my fat :p

I can wear one of Amelie outfit she was wearing in Aussie Open 1999 (t-shirt and short :p )

-Ph51-
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:29 PM

I'm jealous! :p

Svennovitch
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:29 PM
How come you played with her?

Well, it was her first year as a member in our club and she was far ahead of al the other ladies in the draw. Our second best lady is only B-2/6. So it was more fair, if she picked a lower ranked guy, like me :o
And since I always have a lot of fun with her, and her boyfriend :fiery: is a good friend of mine, we teamed up. It was real fun.

It is really fun, since she is in our club, she sometimes has some friends over to train with, like Leslie, Stephanie Devillé, Evelyne, Amanda Hopmans... All really nice young ladies :hearts:

I always ask Patty when she will make her comeback :lol:
But she is sick of it, all the training and travelling. If you have done it for 10 years, I can understand that it is enough. I am sure she could have had a better career but she doesn't believe enough in herself (can you believe that?).

You know she told me some dark memories out of her childhood when she was training in the VTV center in Wilrijk. Nancy Feber was always picking on her (and still is in tournaments). Since she told me that, Nancy Feber has lost a lot of credit with me. More since Patty isn't arrogant, always friendly and is always laughing. I guess you can't be friends with everyone when your in such a highly competitive (can I still say elite) sport as tennis.

Come-on-kim
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:32 PM
Well, it was her first year as a member in our club and she was far ahead of al the other ladies in the draw. Our second best lady is only B-2/6. So it was more fair, if she picked a lower ranked guy, like me :o
And since I always have a lot of fun with her, and her boyfriend :fiery: is a good friend of mine, we teamed up. It was real fun.

It is really fun, since she is in our club, she sometimes has some friends over to train with, like Leslie, Stephanie Devillé, Evelyne, Amanda Hopmans... All really nice young ladies :hearts:

I always ask Patty when she will make her comeback :lol:
But she is sick of it, all the training and travelling. If you have done it for 10 years, I can understand that it is enough. I am sure she could have had a better career but she doesn't believe enough in herself (can you believe that?).

You know she told me some dark memories out of her childhood when she was training in the VTV center in Wilrijk. Nancy Feber was always picking on her (and still is in tournaments). Since she told me that, Nancy Feber has lost a lot of credit with me. More since Patty isn't arrogant, always friendly and is always laughing. I guess you can't be friends with everyone when your in such a highly competitive (can I still say elite) sport as tennis.
OK lol

I'd like to team up with Gaelle Taton, I should ask her next time I see her :lol:

Svennovitch
Nov 28th, 2003, 08:35 AM
Was C 15 35 years ago! ;)

What do you mean, 35 years ago? Can I ask how old you are? Do you still play tennis?

-Ph51-
Nov 28th, 2003, 09:40 AM
What do you mean, 35 years ago? Can I ask how old you are? Do you still play tennis?
52! Not much lately!

arn
Nov 28th, 2003, 10:23 AM
When will that be? What are you studying in Zaragoza (it is for you study, right?)? Erasmus?

Yeah, it's erasmus, I will be back during X-mas but is will be impossible to play during that period. I'm probably home again the second week of Februari, so maybe...

Come-on-kim
Nov 28th, 2003, 10:37 AM
Yeah, it's erasmus, I will be back during X-mas but is will be impossible to play during that period. I'm probably home again the second week of Februari, so maybe...
I'd like to play against you too :bounce:

fleemke³
Nov 28th, 2003, 11:47 AM
Pffff :rolleyes: no, it's toooooo pasting the body :lol: you'll see all my fat :p

I can wear one of Amelie outfit she was wearing in Aussie Open 1999 (t-shirt and short :p )

Nope that's my outfit :p

Svennovitch
Nov 28th, 2003, 12:23 PM
52! Not much lately!

Now I know what the 51 means ;)

Wimanna
Nov 28th, 2003, 12:34 PM

:lol: so we can already declare the Champions of the mixed doubles: Fleemke³/Wimanna :yippee:
My first title! :woohoo:

Svennovitch
Nov 28th, 2003, 12:53 PM
:lol: so we can already declare the Champions of the mixed doubles: Fleemke³/Wimanna :yippee:
My first title! :woohoo:

Maybe I should ask Patty to play with me :p
:lol:

Wimanna
Nov 28th, 2003, 01:14 PM
Maybe I should ask Patty to play with me :p
:lol:

Don't spoil my happiness mate :p:p ;)

Come-on-kim
Nov 28th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Don't spoil my happiness mate :p:p ;)
Or maybe, I can even ask Kirsten to play with me :p (doesn't she visit the board?)

:wavey: Kirsten, if you see this message, would you want to partner with me to win the championships :p

Come-on-kim
Nov 28th, 2003, 02:54 PM
Nope that's my outfit :p
No, you play the all-white-catsuit for that woman at wimbledon some years ago :p

tennisbelge
Dec 1st, 2003, 11:27 AM
I am 28 and ranked B-2/6 since 2001.

fleemke³
Dec 1st, 2003, 11:39 AM
No, you play the all-white-catsuit for that woman at wimbledon some years ago :p

ok but I'll wear some clothes over it :p

arn
Dec 1st, 2003, 12:20 PM
I'd like to play against you too :bounce:

we will :D ;)

-Ph51-
Dec 1st, 2003, 01:55 PM
Congrats! :wavey:

Svennovitch
Dec 1st, 2003, 08:56 PM

Wow, you sure know how to hit a bal !!
I'd love to be able to play like that.

Brαm
Dec 4th, 2003, 10:42 AM
:bowdown:

That's really good :)

Belgium = Best
Dec 4th, 2003, 03:19 PM
I don't have a ranking.

:wavey:

Brαm
Jan 4th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Can anyone here give a breakdown of the different "levels" (A; B; C; 20? 30? 40?)? I'm pretty clueless :retard:

E. Blackadder
Jan 4th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Unranked :o

It would help if I played some tournies tho :p

Svennovitch
Jan 4th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Can anyone here give a breakdown of the different "levels" (A; B; C; 20? 30? 40?)? I'm pretty clueless :retard:

Umpfff...
Sit back and don't panic, I don't understand either why those rankings are so difficult:

A internationaal : 80 punten
A nationaal : 80 punten
B-15/4 : 75 punten
B-15/2 : 70 punten
B-15/1 : 65 punten
B-15 : 60 punten
B-4/6 : 55 punten
B-2/6 : 50 punten
B0 : 45 punten
B+2/6 : 40 punten
B+4/6 : 35 punten
C+15 : 30 punten
C+15/2 : 25 punten
C+15/4 : 20 punten
C+30 : 15 punten
C+30/2 : 10 punten
NG of C+30/4 : 5 punten

Reglementen VTV (http://www.vtv.be/reglementen/pdf/03RANGSCHIKKINGSREGLEMENT.PDF)

Brαm
Jan 8th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Unranked :o

It would help if I played some tournies tho :p
Do you play at a club, Bram? :wavey:

Btw, didn't you once lose to a girl? Maybe you would be a good opponent for me then :o
I kinda suck too ;)

DutchieGirl
Jan 8th, 2004, 10:32 AM
oh yeah, well mine's like Anna K's 2nd serve on a bad day! :lol:

DutchieGirl
Jan 8th, 2004, 10:35 AM

I'm coming, and I'm going into training! :lol: (not really, and it wouldn't help anyway). ;)

ßcoene
Jan 8th, 2004, 08:26 PM
I have a C+30-4 ranking.

Well last year I haven't played tournemants, but this year I will and I hope I will do better then two years ago, maybe I can have an C+30/2 ranking.

Svennovitch
Jan 8th, 2004, 09:10 PM
I have a C+30-4 ranking.

Well last year I haven't played tournemants, but this year I will and I hope I will do better then two years ago, maybe I can have an C+30/2 ranking.
Try to play interclub !
It is the best way to get some match rythm. But you have to contact the club now, because the teams will be made shortly. For me it is 24/01/2004, there will be a meeting were the teams will be put together.

Good luck for next year and play the tournament in the Blauwe Reiger :yeah: ;)

fleemke³
Jan 8th, 2004, 09:14 PM
I'm coming, and I'm going into training! :lol: (not really, and it wouldn't help anyway). ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: