PDA

View Full Version : Carly Gullickson and Jamea Jackson...

Tennisace
Nov 26th, 2003, 11:06 PM
have turned pro. Don't know how long ago but its up on the college and junior tennis site, as followed

http://www.collegeandjuniortennis.com/StatusReport03-3.htm

brunof
Nov 27th, 2003, 12:54 AM
I worry. Should be interesting to see how Carly and Jamea do, and especially Iris. Seems a bit hasty. Hasn't Amber Liu also announced pro status?

brunof
Nov 27th, 2003, 12:59 AM
Question. Are these players also insanely smart?

nubienne954
Nov 27th, 2003, 01:50 AM
Question. Are these players also insanely smart?

How?

PointBlank
Nov 27th, 2003, 05:49 AM
Where have you peole been....!

Not only did she reach the Kroger St.Jude Quater-Finals (here 1st tourney) in Feburary she reaches Wimby 1st round and U.S. Open 1st round! I have hit with Carly before , she is serious turning pro wasnt a joke with her! She e-mails me regularly and she says she gets like mobbed in school by kids :lol:

Tennisace
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:23 AM
I worry. Should be interesting to see how Carly and Jamea do, and especially Iris. Seems a bit hasty. Hasn't Amber Liu also announced pro status?

I really worry about Iris' turning pro...she has really never done anything and the only reason she is going to get WCs is her looks...I stumbled onto her website somehow and there are like modeling pics of her LOL.

I believe Amber is returning to Stanford, or that was the latest word...she really hasn't made much noise though.

Tennisace
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:24 AM
How?

I think what he means is that since Carly and Jamea are really young...he's wondering if its a wise decision to pass up school to train ;)

Bероника
Nov 27th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Good luck Jamea!!!