PDA

View Full Version : what do u think about serbian tennis players

rada
Nov 26th, 2003, 01:26 AM
the country is small but does have alot of good players they work really hard to get some where...i think there are some good players coming from serbia all the best:)
here are some players tell me what u think of them:)

jelena dokic
jelena jankovic
ana timotic
katerina daskovic
dragana zaric
ana ivanovic
vojslava lukic

thats just some......

dokic
Nov 26th, 2003, 01:57 AM
Well We All Know Jelena dokic.......very good i think jelena jankovic will do well in 2004 and move up the rankings to about 30 which is good ana timotic she is ok maybe she move to 150 maybe she will prove me wrong and do better,zaric ,daskovic dont know much about ...Ivanovic and lukic we be top players 4sure there really good..serbian tennis is getting better even with the guys like janko t.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 26th, 2003, 02:09 AM
never seen any of them play except dokic

SM
Nov 26th, 2003, 10:25 AM
jankovic will move closer to the top 50 in 2004, and should stay around that mark for a few years to get experience, then move up to about top 20 IMO...

ivanovic is just 16 so cant expect much from her. if she finishes next year top 200 that will be a big stride for now. from what i hear i would say she will be in the top 50 by the age of 18 :)...shes one to watch as shes shown she can hang with the best juniors out there

lukic seems to have had very solid results and a few big tournament wins. from the photos i have seen of her she looks to have a great physique and seems to be putting effort in. top ten in tjhe junior ranks and a few grade 1-2 titles...she like ivanovic will be up there in a few years.

i think the depth is going to get really strong in the future. for now serbia only has jelena dokic and jankovic in the top 200, and other balkan countries like Slovenia and Croatia have more girls up around the higher ranks....but with serbias very good depth in juniors with people like ivanovic, lukic, mircic and more things should change :)!!!!!!!!!

go girls

~Isidora~
Nov 26th, 2003, 11:49 AM
Dokic is top player and there's no doubt about it
Jankovic is good, but not even close to dokic- as high as she can get 30-40
Lukic is top junior she'll be like Jankovic in few years
Ivanovic seems to get all attention-maybe cause of her look- so i'd say top 30 in few years

And about croatia and slovenia- croatia is good has Sprem-she can get to top 20-30, and few talented juniors(younger players). Slovenia has all the potential in top 100 (3) but juniors.... not so good
Bosnia seems to get well with Jugic-Salkic- she'll get to top 100 for sure. Macedonia not in near future...

rada
Nov 26th, 2003, 12:04 PM
ivanovic lukic will be good..

serbia11
Dec 1st, 2003, 10:49 PM
hey..
jelena dokic is really good as we all know:)
jankovic is moving fast, she plays a smart game..
serbian tennis is getting strong well done girls keep it up?

rada
Dec 1st, 2003, 11:33 PM
well there are so many player's coming up ...serbia is going to to stronger

rada
Dec 1st, 2003, 11:46 PM
here is a pic of lukic

jrm
Dec 2nd, 2003, 12:08 AM
rapid improvements

rada
Dec 2nd, 2003, 04:09 AM
yeah there doing well...lets hope they keep it up?