PDA

View Full Version : ATP/WTA BIG BROTHER - Eviction #1 - Who will go?? YOU DECIDE

jenn
Nov 25th, 2003, 03:44 AM
Well our judges have cast their votes, and the first three nominees for evicition are:

Amelie (Blue House) 7 votes
http://www.wtatour.com/assets/personnel_image/mug142.jpg

Jan-Michael (Blue House) 5 votes
http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/playerprofiles/images/G352_TP.jpg

Jelena (Blue House) 5 votes
http://www.wtatour.com/assets/personnel_image/mug73.jpg

So the blue house will be losing one of its members!

IMPORTANT NOTE: There has been a requisite change in the voting system from last year. An essential element of BB is that the eviction result is unknown. Last year I was able to use a poll that "hid results", however the reformatting of the board has made this impossible.

THEREFORE I AM REQUIRING ALL VOTERS TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME THE NAME OF THE NOMINEE WHOM THEY WANT TO HAVE EVICTED. FOR EXAMPLE SIMPLY THE WORD 'JELENA'. IT IS POSSIBLE TO VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES FOR THE PLAYER YOU WANT EVICTED, BY SENDING MULTIPLE PM.

I am aware that this requires extra effort than simply voting on a poll, but am hoping that people will still involve themselves in the game and believe that this is the best way to preserve the excitement of not knowing who will be evicted. If the participatory rate is particularly low for this week, than I will consider other options for next week.

VOTING CLOSES 6.00 AM GMT SATURDAY (OR ABOUT 4 DAYS, 2 HRS and 20 MINS FROM THE TIME OF THIS POST)

Well thats all folks, get voting :wavey:

REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE DECIDING THE FATE OF THE HOUSEMATES. EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

http://www.bigbrother.iprimus.com.au/images/nav/r1_bigbrotherlogo_anim.gif

jenn
Nov 25th, 2003, 03:54 AM
VOTERS...please keep bumping this thread up for all to see as well. But don't say who u voted for or how many times ;)

Monique
Nov 25th, 2003, 04:20 AM
Hi, Jenn, great thread :yippee: ! but isn't it a little too early to have an eviction? the players have not even settled down in the house yet, and we're still trying to discover their nuances and potential... could we keep them in the house for one more week, please ;) ?

jenn
Nov 25th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Hi, Jenn, great thread :yippee: ! but isn't it a little too early to have an eviction? the players have not even settled down in the house yet, and we're still trying to discover their nuances and potential... could we keep them in the house for one more week, please ;) ?

that would be ideal ;) but unfortunately time is a menace, because i want to finish the game at around new year (before i go on holidays) and with my plan it finishes perfectly :p

Ryan
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:43 AM
BUMP! :bounce:

jenn
Nov 25th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Remember guys you can vote as many times as you like!

Lady
Nov 25th, 2003, 06:28 PM
Vote!!

Mikey
Nov 25th, 2003, 08:20 PM
Bump :D

Mags
Nov 25th, 2003, 10:54 PM
Bump :D

:eek: True to BB tradition the more interesting housemates are up for eviction!. Get rid of those housemates that are arrogant and irritating and we will be left with a house of the most boring people who go onto win eg. cry baby Kim :devil: .

Remember folks, who would you rather have - a housemate who really gets up your nose and causes chaos in the house or a housemate that puts you to sleep :p

Off to do some multiple voting :lol:

Mikey
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:57 PM
lol @ Mags ;)

Mikey
Nov 26th, 2003, 03:15 AM
Bump one more time :)

Leo_DFP
Nov 26th, 2003, 04:58 AM
Whoa, I definitely don't like this multiple vote rule. Isn't that a bit unfair? Nevertheless, I'll make good use of it this time to vote out someone I absolutely despise. :devil:

Caoimhe
Nov 26th, 2003, 10:52 AM
bump

Mags
Nov 26th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Whoa, I definitely don't like this multiple vote rule. Isn't that a bit unfair? Nevertheless, I'll make good use of it this time to vote out someone I absolutely despise. :devil:

Yep, the ability to vote multiple times is a bit unfair - but all is fair in love and war :D . I much prefer the tactical voting trick myself - where you gang up and vote for the eviction of one housemate just to keep your favourite housemate in ;) . The Goran appreciation society used this tactic to great effect last year!. :p

mom3
Nov 26th, 2003, 03:56 PM
where ca we vote ???,
it's a shame Amélie is evicted :sad:

katrientje
Nov 26th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Where am I supposed to vote??

Mags
Nov 26th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Where am I supposed to vote??

You have to PM Jenn with your vote Katrientje - see the top post.

katrientje
Nov 26th, 2003, 08:11 PM
You have to PM Jenn with your vote Katrientje - see the top post.

Oops, sorry :-)

jenn
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Not much time left now :p Send Multiple PM's if you have to, your vote could make the difference for your fave

jenn
Nov 28th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Eviction Tomorrow :devil:

azza
Nov 28th, 2003, 12:55 PM
:speakles:

Melly Flew Us
Nov 28th, 2003, 09:26 PM
that was hard! :)