PDA

View Full Version : question to williams fans now with poll

jujufan
Nov 23rd, 2003, 11:19 AM
There are so many threads about the belgians vs the williams sisters.
Now I wanna hear from you and only you williams fans which combination you like the less or you have less confidence in as a william fan

It's not about wich match up you fear the most nooo it's just wich one you like the less .....

jujufan
Nov 23rd, 2003, 11:28 AM
Ok I fixed it now with a poll, go ahead people :)

lee station
Nov 23rd, 2003, 02:39 PM
Hmmm... I don't have a problem with any of these choices...
If it's an intense, exciting match, I'll be happy. :)

ghosts
Nov 23rd, 2003, 02:42 PM
me too :) ;)

Volcana
Nov 23rd, 2003, 03:29 PM
Well, I 'd favor the Williamses in any of those matchups. The matchup that's the likeliest upset is Justine vs Serena. On clay, Justine could sneak through and beat Serena.

Infiniti2001
Nov 23rd, 2003, 03:55 PM
What Volcana said ;)

bandabou
Nov 23rd, 2003, 04:00 PM
Only on clay I think Serena vs Justine and Venus vs Justine is gonna be competitive. Kim?! For a big girl should be more competetive than she is right now.

bandabou
Nov 23rd, 2003, 04:00 PM
But right now the most intruiging is Serena vs Justine for sure!

WtaTour4Ever
Nov 23rd, 2003, 04:18 PM
damn i misread the pole I prefer either sister against Justine. Not that I don't like Kim though

Knizzle
Nov 23rd, 2003, 04:57 PM
I like Serena vs. Kim the least.

Ballbuster
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:05 PM
I dislike Venus v. Kim the most. They like each other. Also, Serena v. Kim isn't one of my most fondest matches either. In my mind. The Williams can beat her at will. But because they are friendly towards each other, I don't particularly get a rise.

Nonetheless, Venus and Serena v. Justine sets me on fire! I hope it does the same for them in 2004. They need to take care of that little small matter once and for all.

bandabou
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:08 PM
Yeah, thatīs the spark missing between Williamses vs Kim...they are almost sister-like. But now with Justine it is WAR!

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 23rd, 2003, 06:08 PM
:mad: you forgot Williams vs. Williams....

I'm the most scared about this one because a Williams is going to lose :eek:

:p

I'm not scared of any of them, Serena and Venus can easily destroy these players, even on clay.

Kart
Nov 23rd, 2003, 06:12 PM
I don't much care for Venus vs Kim, even though their last encounter was a good match.

bandabou
Nov 23rd, 2003, 06:18 PM
Poor Kimmie...no one is really looking forward to see her matches. Well,if you only play defense that happens to you.

harloo
Nov 23rd, 2003, 06:32 PM
I think Serena and Justine will not end up being a long rivalry. I just don't feel like it will be like Venus vs. Hingis Not enough spark for me I guess. Actually I'm not even worried about this match up anymore.

The only thing that Venus and Serena both have to watch out for Justine is on clay. This is where Justine has beaten them both.

Venus vs. Capriati is a matchup that I would like to see some more. Venus vs Justine, or Kim seems to always go Venus's way and I think if she continues to meet them in the semis/finals it will be more of the same.

The best time the belgians can beat Venus and Serena is at the AO this year.

vs1
Nov 23rd, 2003, 07:29 PM
I chose Venus-Justine because it's too predictable. At AO SF this year, I thought it was going to be a match...it looked like a 1R steamroll.

At least with the other three match-ups, it's exciting and there is a chance of it going either way.