PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Rubin will beat Clijsters at least once next year.

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 23rd, 2003, 03:04 AM
:wavey:

E. Blackadder
Nov 23rd, 2003, 03:27 AM
keep on dreaming pal

esquímaux
Nov 23rd, 2003, 04:57 AM
I definitely hope so.....at least ONCE PLEASE! Shucks, pretty soon Kimmie may as well buy a leash for Chanda :help:

Maggie&MomoFan
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:09 AM
itd be nice but it seems unlikely chanda is owned by kim!!! chanda never even won a set i think!!

Hawk
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:12 AM
itd be nice but it seems unlikely chanda is owned by kim!!! chanda never even won a set i think!!

She has actually..their very first match was the Final in Hobart in 2000..and Chanda took a set. Since then it's been rather downhill..but lately her scorelines have been improving.

Doraemon
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:35 AM
Like Hawk, she's improving the scorelines against Kim. So, she could snatch a win if she's lucky enough to ctach an off Kim. When Kim is playing at her normal level, I doubt Chanda can beat Kim. In fact apart from the Willy sisters and Justine to a lesser extent, I don't think there's any player who can beat an in-form Kimmy.

Leo_DFP
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:52 AM
Maybe take a set, but no win. ;)

slice
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:57 AM
no chance...

Greenout
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:57 AM
Sorry, can't see it happening. Chanda has a better
chance against Justine. The playing styles of
Chanda and Kim are too similar. Kim just does
everything a little better than Chanda.

Come-on-kim
Nov 23rd, 2003, 07:09 AM
Everytime Kim defeated Chanda in a tournament, she won the tournament :eek:

Rub
Nov 23rd, 2003, 08:07 AM
and Kim will beat chanda at least 10 times next year! :lol:

Knizzle
Nov 23rd, 2003, 08:09 AM
I don't know about this one, but it seems time for Chanda to get the monkey off of her back. I wouldn't put my money on Chanda beating her though.

tfannis
Nov 23rd, 2003, 01:34 PM
Everytime Kim defeated Chanda in a tournament, she won the tournament :eek:

I forgot about that...but it happened AGAIN in LA....an amazing stat :eek: When oh when will Kim meet Chanda in a slam? :angel:

Experimentee
Nov 23rd, 2003, 03:55 PM
Chanda can beat any player when she plays her best tennis and plays aggressively. She even beat Serena in 2002 on hardcourts in LA! And also came close to beating Venus at the US Open. :eek:
No doubt she could beat Kim if she brought her best game.

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 23rd, 2003, 04:11 PM
Chanda can beat any player when she plays her best tennis and plays aggressively. She even beat Serena in 2002 on hardcourts in LA! And also came close to beating Venus at the US Open. :eek:
No doubt she could beat Kim if she brought her best game.

Yes but the problem is, she only brings her best game for certain players.

E.g. Capriati, Henin, Mauresmo, Venus, Serena

I think in her last match she actually started to care, and was trying to fight and fight, but maybe she wasn't used to it so she just didn't have it. Who knows, but I still think she'll beat her at least once...

GO CHANDA! :bigclap:

bandabou
Nov 23rd, 2003, 04:25 PM
Yep...that´s the problem with many players. Put a Williams across the net and they will play the match of their life, but then they forget that there are more players out there to beat.

I mean Chanda can beat Serena, take sets-off Venus and she can´t take a FRIGING set off Kim?!

setpoint
Nov 23rd, 2003, 04:54 PM
Chanda will beat Kim Clijsters at least once in 2004 and will also reach Grand Slam final (either U S Open or Australian Open)

bandabou
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:10 PM
Now how is THAT for asking too much?! First beating Kim and now reaching GS-final too?!

azza
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:12 PM
yes keep dreaming i strongly dought it :wavey:

Hawk
Nov 23rd, 2003, 06:01 PM
I forgot about that...but it happened AGAIN in LA....an amazing stat :eek: When oh when will Kim meet Chanda in a slam? :angel:

lol no kidding :p

That is a pretty freaky stat..Chanda is like Kim's good luck charm ;) :p

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 23rd, 2003, 06:06 PM
:eek:

Same with Serena....

Everytime Serena has beaten Chanda Serena has won the tournament...then again Serena has only beat Chanda once...:p