PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Capriati and Matthew Perry

LindsayRulez
Nov 20th, 2003, 08:47 PM
Okay, Matthew Perry is almost everywhere Jen is; there has been a lot of speculation of them being together, but neither has come out and said it. I was one of the many who thought that they were really together. But I'm watching the Friends cast on Oprah now and Matthew Perry talked about having a girlfriend and they showed pictures of him with her, and it wasn't Jen! What the...?! Does anybody know about this?

kerbear
Nov 20th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Surprise! Matt has a girlfriend. Bet most of you didn't know that. Yeah he's been dating her for almost a year now. I think she's a teacher...

If Jen and Matt ever dated that's over now...

CapFan#1
Nov 20th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Yes, it is just as Jennifer has always said, they are only friends, ...good friends,...but only friends. Matthew has been dating his girlfriend for about a year now.

jenny161185
Nov 20th, 2003, 10:13 PM
they are just celeb mates - he loves tennis and the get on v well I hear . so just ''friends''

space
Nov 20th, 2003, 10:16 PM
Okay, Matthew Perry is almost everywhere Jen is; there has been a lot of speculation of them being together, but neither has come out and said it. I was one of the many who thought that they were really together. But I'm watching the Friends cast on Oprah now and Matthew Perry talked about having a girlfriend and they showed pictures of him with her, and it wasn't Jen! What the...?! Does anybody know about this?

They are just friends. Why do they have to be boyfriend and girlfriend?

bandabou
Nov 20th, 2003, 10:29 PM
Yeah....there´s even talk that Mat is gonna get married soon with his non-Jen girlfriend.

PointBlank
Nov 20th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Jen and Matt have dated before though

bandabou
Nov 20th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Yeah?! When?1

Kart
Nov 20th, 2003, 10:55 PM
I'm sure they're just friends, well that's certainly the impression I've got from seeing any short interviews I've seen from him.

esquímaux
Nov 20th, 2003, 11:58 PM
Perry was on Oprah today...with his girlfriend in the audience (and Cappy wasn't there) :secret:

G_Slammed
Nov 21st, 2003, 12:03 AM
Nah, they aren't knockin' lovehandles, bumping those big guts or grindin' that fatback.

They're just buds..drinking buds.