PDA

View Full Version : The Belgian Babes and their coach..

Brαm
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Justine Henin-Hardenne: Carlos Rodriguez
Kim Clijsters: Marc Dehous
Els Callens: Jos Geerinck
Kirsten Flipkens: Johan Van Herck

the others?? (Elke, Caroline, Leslie, Jennifer...) :confused:

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Flipkens : Johan Van Herck (not? :confused: )

The Crow
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:35 PM
Flipkens : Johan Van Herck (not? :confused: )

That's what Steven Martens said this morning, so I guess you're right ;)

Come-on-kim
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Elke Clijsters : Ruben Clijsters ??? :confused: wasn't it Sandra Wasserman before?

Brαm
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:51 PM
Elke Clijsters : Ruben Clijsters ??? :confused: wasn't it Sandra Wasserman before?
No, that was Ann Devries. Then there was Tom, Ann's brother, then Ruben her cousin... Isn't she coached by someone else now? I thought I'd read that somewhere.

BelgianGirl
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:02 PM
Els : Jos Geerinck

I knew Caroline's coach too, but I can't remember...
Didn't Laurence Courtois have something to do with her?

Fieke
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Leslie & Caroline: Jos Geerinck (does this guy coach half of the the Belgians or what :scratch: )

Try this link (http://www.tennis-belge.be/bio.php ): there you can find info on all players, including the names of their coaches...

Brαm
Nov 24th, 2003, 06:33 PM
So Jos Geerinck coaches several players at the same time? :confused: Oh wait, is he that coach by e-mail? I think I once read about that in an interview with Els!

fleemkeģ
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Jup Van Herck was with Kirsten when she arrived at Zaventem after the USOpen. I also read that he will lead her in the WTA tour.

Brαm
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Jup Van Herck was with Kirsten when she arrived at Zaventem after the USOpen. I also read that he will lead her in the WTA tour.
Jup Van Herck? I thought his name was Johan :confused:

;)

fleemkeģ
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:14 PM
lol :D Errrrrrrr .... that's a nickname I gave him after meeting him on one of the famous party's from Dewulf ;)

Brαm
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:15 PM
lol :D Errrrrrrr .... that's a nickname I gave him after meeting him on one of the famous party's from Dewulf ;)
Famous? Or notorious? :devil:

fleemkeģ
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:27 PM
mmmm :angel: I know nooooooothing :angel: ;)

arn
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Els : Jos Geerinck

I knew Caroline's coach too, but I can't remember...
Didn't Laurence Courtois have something to do with her?

I heard the same thing, but I don't think it was coaching, just hitting with her when Caroline is in Belgium

arn
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:38 AM
I thought Jennifer Debodt was coached by Carlos Rodriguez as well (can't be that much since he's always with Justine)

Wimanna
Nov 25th, 2003, 12:10 PM
I thought Jennifer Debodt was coached by Carlos Rodriguez as well (can't be that much since he's always with Justine)

Nowadays she's coached by Gabriel Gonzales ;)

Wimanna
Nov 25th, 2003, 12:13 PM
Gaelle Taton: Didier Delaup
Debbrich Feys: Luc Vandamme
Evelyne Van Hyfte: Antoon Callant

Patty van Acker: Arnold Lekkerkerker :lol:

(from http://www.tennis-belge.be) :yeah:

Wimanna
Nov 25th, 2003, 12:19 PM
and more...

Caroline Bailly: Carlos & Rodriguez :confused:
Tatiana Cutrona: Thierry van Cleemput
Stephanie De Laet: Alfonso Gonzales
Catherine Grotz: Julien Hoferlin
Fien Maes: Kristof Martens
Aude Vermoezen: Steven Martens, Bernard Dewamme, Tommy Verlinde et Johan Van Herck :eek: :D

kirstenfan
Nov 25th, 2003, 04:51 PM
Elke C said after the final of koksijde that she was coached by Dries Van buren
he 's :hearts:
good choise Elke , keep him as long as you can ;)

Svennovitch
Nov 25th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Patty van Acker: Arnold Lekkerkerker :lol:

I don't know if she has a coach anymore? I'll ask her next time I see her ;) :hearts:

She is a full time student now in Gent. She passed her first year without difficulties. Wow, beautiful and smart :worship:

Sven

Brαm
Nov 25th, 2003, 07:13 PM
I don't know if she has a coach anymore? I'll ask her next time I see her ;) :hearts:

She is a full time student now in Gent. She passed her first year without difficulties. Wow, beautiful and smart :worship:

Sven
Really? :bounce:

What is she studying then?

Svennovitch
Nov 25th, 2003, 10:27 PM
Really? :bounce:

What is she studying then?

I don't quite remember :o
I think it was "communicatiebeheer" or "bedrijfsbeheer".

Brαm
Dec 26th, 2003, 07:17 PM
I don't quite remember :o
I think it was "communicatiebeheer" or "bedrijfsbeheer".
It's communicatiebeheer yeah ;) And she's doing an "eindwerk" (what's that called in English? :o) about tennis psychology! :D
(typical ;))

Stijn
Dec 26th, 2003, 07:37 PM
It's communicatiebeheer yeah ;) And she's doing an "eindwerk" (what's that called in English? :o) about tennis psychology! :D
(typical ;))

En ze moest dit titelvoorstel herwerken ;)

Svennovitch
Dec 26th, 2003, 11:46 PM
(typical ;))

Quite typical :rolleyes:
You're right, I asked her again a few weeks ago. It is 'communicatiebeheer'.

I didn't know you had to choose your thesis this early? She is only in her second year.

Svennovitch
Dec 26th, 2003, 11:46 PM
En ze moest dit titelvoorstel herwerken ;)

So, you DO know her? Or not?

Brαm
Dec 27th, 2003, 08:56 AM
So, you DO know her? Or not?
They are in the same school yes, even in the same year (2nd). We saw her name & title of her "end work" on a file on the school's website ;) :D

Svennovitch
Dec 27th, 2003, 10:00 AM
They are in the same school yes, even in the same year (2nd). We saw her name & title of her "end work" on a file on the school's website ;) :D

That is a pitty, they're not in the same class. If you ever see her, Stijn, don't be scared to approach her, she is really nice. I am sure she enjoys speaking a word of 'West-Vlaams' with someone ;)
Although her points for 'Nederlands' aren't great because of that :lol:

Stijn
Jan 1st, 2004, 06:21 PM
That is a pitty, they're not in the same class. If you ever see her, Stijn, don't be scared to approach her, she is really nice. I am sure she enjoys speaking a word of 'West-Vlaams' with someone ;)
Although her points for 'Nederlands' aren't great because of that :lol:

Hehe, I will! Can you ask her what option she studies? Journalistiek, PR or Bedrijfscommunicatie? If she doesn't study Journalism, I don't think I'll ever bump into her, as the other options have lessons at another building... A nice personalised autographed picture for Bram would be a awesome :bounce: